PDA

View Full Version : MTac Skits For Cosplay Idol

Cazeson_Zear
02-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Anyone got any plans yet? I kinda do i wanna do something but i would perfer if someone else could be in it? A kind of Dance duel thing i have planned.

Anyway thats just me, Anyone else want to sure there skit idea's.

(Also does anyone no how long skits can be, and if Cd's/Audio Tapes are allowed? For sure?)

Kia
02-11-2005, 09:24 AM
:: poke poke :: Wrong forum.

If there isn't any info on the official site yet, then *I* don't have an answer for you, but I'm sure there were people from last years contest who will remember.

Jennica
02-11-2005, 09:56 AM
You're going to MTAC as in Middle Tennessee Anime convention?

Kia
02-11-2005, 10:01 AM
You're going to MTAC as in Middle Tennessee Anime convention?
MarchTAC = March Toronto Anime Convention ... the company runing it isn't very good with coming up with unused acronyms. The same one who runs the Canadian National Anime Expo runs this one as well, in the same building, hence why someone thought to put it in this forum, even though it's the wrong one. It should be in the Canadian Cosplay forum.

Amy the Yu
02-11-2005, 01:30 PM
MarchTAC = March Toronto Anime Convention ... the company runing it isn't very good with coming up with unused acronyms. The same one who runs the Canadian National Anime Expo runs this one as well, in the same building, hence why someone thought to put it in this forum, even though it's the wrong one. It should be in the Canadian Cosplay forum.

The TACs really need good proper names that aren't taken by other cons and that won't change depending on the dates (ie NovTAC became DecTAC cause of the month it was in...annoying). Otherwise I nominate that last year's nickname is kept and we call it ghettocon. Honestly, the name's not even meant to be insulting. "Ghetto"s such a random term now a days and with all the cosplayers that made last minute random "ghetto" cosplays for MTAC last year, the name is kinda fitting (almost like a big inside joke). XD

Cazeson_Zear
02-11-2005, 09:45 PM
Umm ok... Off topic.