PDA

View Full Version : Animazement Who's Going???

Star_Angel
02-11-2005, 12:25 AM
Ok so I know of at least three other people other then me who are gonna go to Animazement in Durham NC this year. just wondering if anyone else was gonna go or if it's just the charlottesville (yes Moe Im including you in the C-ville people, lol) people or is anyone else gonna go???
:jjacks:

VCS Animazement photoshoot!
4:45, friday, outside grassy area

zekitty
02-11-2005, 06:01 AM
A friend of mine wants me to go to Animazament, but I really don't think I'd be able to make it up there. x.x;

Star_Angel
02-11-2005, 09:33 AM
A friend of mine wants me to go to Animazament, but I really don't think I'd be able to make it up there. x.x;
Yeah since my parents moved down here we live about two hours away. (I get pretty lucky I live two hours away from all the Va cons when I'm at my Grandmas and two hours away from the Nc cons when I'm here, lol) it would be cool if you could go it's really a fun con and it's pretty laid back. Kepp us posted if you can come though!!

Riji
02-11-2005, 10:50 AM
*raises hand* Well, I count as one of the Cville people, but whatever.

My cosplays:

Akito from Fruits Basket in his/her casual clothes
Swimsuit/PJ Mana
Omoide Aruki DAISHI from PLC
Michael from Model (*sob* Star_Angel, you said you'd do Jae! :p )
tetsu from L'Arc~en~Ciel (from the Love Flies video)

Star_Angel
02-11-2005, 04:36 PM
*raises hand* Well, I count as one of the Cville people, but whatever.

My cosplays:

Akito from Fruits Basket in his/her casual clothes
Swimsuit/PJ Mana
Omoide Aruki DAISHI from PLC
Michael from Model (*sob* Star_Angel, you said you'd do Jae! :p )
tetsu from L'Arc~en~Ciel (from the Love Flies video)
Yeah I still am I just totally forgot and didnt write it down last night at like 12:30, lol I was soooo sleepy. But hey I got the Donald feet done! But yes I am still going as Jae! just not a Korean Jae, lol.

Riji
02-13-2005, 09:04 PM
Yeah I still am I just totally forgot and didnt write it down last night at like 12:30, lol I was soooo sleepy. But hey I got the Donald feet done! But yes I am still going as Jae! just not a Korean Jae, lol.
Yay for group cosplay! We're going to have a bazillion pictures of ourselves together after AZ. :thumbsup:

Prof Farnsworth
02-14-2005, 04:41 PM
Yep I'm going. I'll be there thursday night for pre-con too. :drink: :)

Going as Alucard, maybe Spike if I get tired of being a vampire lol, and hopefully an Observer (the brain guy) for the Mystery Science Theater 3000 panel.

dollssoulkirie
02-14-2005, 05:23 PM
I'm probably not going. Though, I know that I'll be going to Anime Mid-Atlantic and cosplaying there with my first costume(s). ^^

If I can get the money, I'll think about Animazement. But some of the money is being used for cosplay. XD

*P*Grass
02-18-2005, 09:34 PM
i r teh going!
lives 45min away at the most, be their or be square!

Yuki kun
02-27-2005, 11:56 AM
Alright. I'm not really from Virginia...nor am I in your little...group. ( Do you call it a group? ) Anyway...I noticed the lovely person right there... -points to the one planning to be Akito- going. I want a picture. If things go well I plan to have a FB group. Yes...and I want your picture in with my lovely con expirence album. o_o;; We'll probably have a mini-photo-shoot by ourselves come Saturday...even though I might be attending a Gravitation one the same day...@_@ When are you dressing as Akito...so I know when to keep an eye out for you...?

Thanks and all that good stuff...

Your friendly WVian cosplayer. >>;; Scary, Yes, I know.

AnimesChild65
02-28-2005, 01:27 PM
Oh, oh, I'm going! I lived in Durham for eight years, so my mom takes me back there a lot (yea, I'm only fourteen...). I'll be cosplaying as EGL Alice (Alice in Wonderland) and M4744 (it's the name of the pattern...I found it while flipping through a McCall's catalog at Jo-Anns. If I just wear a frilly dress, I just call it by the pattern name since it's not exactly an original character).

Riji
02-28-2005, 05:16 PM
Alright. I'm not really from Virginia...nor am I in your little...group. ( Do you call it a group? ) Anyway...I noticed the lovely person right there... -points to the one planning to be Akito- going. I want a picture. If things go well I plan to have a FB group. Yes...and I want your picture in with my lovely con expirence album. o_o;; We'll probably have a mini-photo-shoot by ourselves come Saturday...even though I might be attending a Gravitation one the same day...@_@ When are you dressing as Akito...so I know when to keep an eye out for you...?

Thanks and all that good stuff...

Your friendly WVian cosplayer. >>;; Scary, Yes, I know.
I don't think we call it a group. More like a random collective of people. I think...

Don't really know when I'm going to be dressed as Akito. All depends on when Star_Angel is going to be dressed as Tohru. :) Just so it's clear, I'm doing the outfit he wore when he came to Tohru/Yuki/Kyo's high school. I call it "casual clothes" Akito. :)

Although it's probably not going to be on Friday, as that's when the swimsuit thingy is. So, Star_Angel, early Saturday then? After a few hours we can change before the masquerade? Are you entering Donald or something else?

So confused. :spinner:

Star_Angel
02-28-2005, 07:12 PM
I don't think we call it a group. More like a random collective of people. I think...
Although it's probably not going to be on Friday, as that's when the swimsuit thingy is. So, Star_Angel, early Saturday then? After a few hours we can change before the masquerade? Are you entering Donald or something else?

So confused. :spinner:
Were a society! lol Va. Cosplay Society, lol.
Early Sat is good for me, Im gonna enter Donald so I may have to change ito him to get judged by mid-day though. Im probaly gonna wear my Lacus's on Friday since were gonna do the swim suit thing then too. we just need to find out when to wear PLC and Model cosplays!

Mishima
03-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Im probably going. Not sure what costumes I plan on having for the con. I know im going as Torankusu one day. but I duno. Might change it up to...Something..

Version-1
03-16-2005, 11:18 AM
are we going mish? lol i didn't even know this until now... ok sure i'm up for it. i'll have my sasuke (from naruto) costume by then :bigtu:

VegitaTheSaiyan
03-16-2005, 11:27 AM
Not sure what I'm doing either at the moment. Hopefully I'll havemy Vegita costume done by that time.

Star_Angel
04-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Ok so what day do you guys want to meet up? we should probaly start planning so we actually have it! Is Friday or Sat good??

Fory-san
04-11-2005, 08:18 PM
Unfortunately, due to my new job, I am unable to attend AZ (once again ^^; ). It's either that or AMA. ^^;

Star_Angel
04-13-2005, 10:26 PM
Ok so for this con were gonna use Riji's badge idea since there are only a few of us gong and no one else has said they want to do one. So riji post the badge whenever you get a chance so people can start printing it out! weve got a little over a month till Az peoples!

UnwantedKikyo
04-14-2005, 01:53 PM
ohhh i might be going now. yay ^^; my friend lisa wants me to room and such with her so yayyyyy! *goes crazy on working on costumes to finish*

Star_Angel
04-17-2005, 07:03 PM
Lol, just because I'm mean and all, 40 more days till Animazement!!! lol, sorry just very excited because I get to see you all again!!!
Wait a min!! holy cow 40 days!?!?! man I need to finish Mizu no Akashi Lacus, and Tohru!!! lol. *runs off to try and style the uber long pink wig!!*

Yuki kun
04-17-2005, 10:41 PM
Were a society! lol Va. Cosplay Society, lol.
Early Sat is good for me, Im gonna enter Donald so I may have to change ito him to get judged by mid-day though. Im probaly gonna wear my Lacus's on Friday since were gonna do the swim suit thing then too. we just need to find out when to wear PLC and Model cosplays!

Ah! Awesome. I think it's pretty much officially decided that we are going to do FB Saturday morning. As early as we can get ourselves up and ready and everything. The only thing that may keep us is my tie...I hate that thing...

Ah, well. Hopefully we can see you. Oh yeah...that reminds me...half of our group's been cut. We're going to be lucky to have maybe three of us going...>_> That's so sad...I hope we can get another or something. We are at least having Kagura and Hatori...hopefully Kyou and also hopefully Shigure.

Star_Angel
04-18-2005, 08:14 AM
Ah! Awesome. I think it's pretty much officially decided that we are going to do FB Saturday morning. As early as we can get ourselves up and ready and everything. The only thing that may keep us is my tie...I hate that thing...

Ah, well. Hopefully we can see you. Oh yeah...that reminds me...half of our group's been cut. We're going to be lucky to have maybe three of us going...>_> That's so sad...I hope we can get another or something. We are at least having Kagura and Hatori...hopefully Kyou and also hopefully Shigure.

Well at least you know you'll see a Tohru and a Akito walking around! (well probaly be walking together so wont be hard to see us!). I know on Sat morning at 9am Ill be at the swim suit gathering so hopefully not that early!

Yuki kun
04-19-2005, 11:26 PM
Well at least you know you'll see a Tohru and a Akito walking around! (well probaly be walking together so wont be hard to see us!). I know on Sat morning at 9am Ill be at the swim suit gathering so hopefully not that early!

Oh...we probably will just be getting up and heading out that early. We take a while...and I know that I personally will with my tie. I hate that thing...ugh.

Kagura might need some help too...I dunno.

So far...no idea who else will be with us...So...yeah. Things have gotten very confusing around here lately.

Star_Angel
04-27-2005, 06:22 PM
Ok since its getting close to Az!! (Yay I'm very excited!!) we might want to go ahead and have Riji put up a link to the badge were gonna use so everyone has plenty of tim eot print it out and laminate it or whatever they decide to do with it! Riji my dear if you will do the honors of letting us all see that wonderful badge you made!!
Cant wait to see you all in about three in a half or so weeks!

Riji
04-27-2005, 09:59 PM
Ok since its getting close to Az!! (Yay I'm very excited!!) we might want to go ahead and have Riji put up a link to the badge were gonna use so everyone has plenty of tim eot print it out and laminate it or whatever they decide to do with it! Riji my dear if you will do the honors of letting us all see that wonderful badge you made!!
Cant wait to see you all in about three in a half or so weeks!
Of course, m'dear.

Uploaded a bigger version and a smaller version, as I know bigwil had a bigger version of the VCS badge at Katsu and figured that some people might to resize it on their own. ^__^

Star_Angel
04-27-2005, 11:21 PM
Lol, of course Bigwil had a Big Badge it only makes sense!! (lol, im such a dork!)

Star_Angel
05-01-2005, 04:32 PM
*psst psst* everyone only 27 days till Animazement (well maybe 26!) I cant wait to see you all there!! we need to figure out a time for our shoot and all!!! do you guys want to do it on sat or friday?? since its not a specific genre related cosplay photo it should be easier to put together!

bigwil
05-04-2005, 04:07 AM
Lol, of course Bigwil had a Big Badge it only makes sense!! (lol, im such a dork!)

.....lol:japan:

...well....update...sort of....BigWil might be makin' his presence know at AZ!!!!!!...(cross ur fingers!!!!)

Star_Angel
05-04-2005, 10:27 AM
.....lol:japan:

...well....update...sort of....BigWil might be makin' his presence know at AZ!!!!!!...(cross ur fingers!!!!)
Awesome hope you get to make it!!

Star_Angel
05-06-2005, 06:32 PM
21 days my pretties!!! When do we want to do a VCS shoot? do we want to do it right before the C.com shoot at 5 on sat??

Voltage
05-10-2005, 02:52 AM
My friend and I are arriving at the con sometime Friday. We'll try and make it to the shoot

Giant Alucard
05-13-2005, 04:06 PM
i'll be going!! I'll be arriving sometime on friday (hopefully in the early afternoon).

Star_Angel
05-14-2005, 10:01 AM
ok so for the VCS shoot do we want to meet around 4:45 thats right before the c.com photoshoot so we could get pics and then do the c.com shoot for anyone who is interested in that.

Yuki kun
05-24-2005, 12:33 AM
ok so for the VCS shoot do we want to meet around 4:45 thats right before the c.com photoshoot so we could get pics and then do the c.com shoot for anyone who is interested in that.

What day? I'm so confused. @@;

Star_Angel
05-24-2005, 09:01 PM
The c.com shoot is on Sat. is it alright for everyone to meet around 4:45 and get a shot of the VCS peoples attending Az??

bigwil
05-25-2005, 12:39 AM
Sounds like a plan to me....

Star_Angel
05-25-2005, 01:11 AM
awesome so I will say the VCS shoot will be at 4:45 outside in the lawn area unless anyone else has a problem with it!

Yuki kun
05-25-2005, 01:49 AM
Alright. Famous.

Star_Angel
05-31-2005, 01:38 AM
I had such a great tim ehanging with all of you at Az!!! cant wait to see you all at AMA in three weeks!!

Hibashira Neko
05-31-2005, 07:50 PM
Arw? I want to go to another con. It's so sad not that no one else is around to poke my chocobo.

Prof Farnsworth
05-31-2005, 10:23 PM
Arw? I want to go to another con. It's so sad not that no one else is around to poke my chocobo.

I too, had an unbelievably good tiime ^-^ and yes, hibashira, I remember that chocobo poking you had us do :thumbsup: eventhough I was reluctant at first lol

Hibashira Neko
06-01-2005, 08:39 AM
Yeah, now all I have to do is hunt down pics of the con. Not as easy as I wish it had been, I found maybe two sites...and findng more is a pain. *sighs* Hopefully I can get some stuff together and start a Dark Mousy costume. Though wearing something form fitting. Hrr...dunno. Well...as long as the fan-girls are fine with it. I guess...but first things first. I need to start planning for another ani-con