PDA

View Full Version : Any LoZ (zelda) cosplayers going?

OoTLink
02-11-2005, 03:22 AM
I might have already asked this, and I know I did on gaia, but out of sheer curiosity, is anyone going to be doing LoZ-related cosplay? It'd be cool to do a group masquerade sorta thing, or just group pics or something, be funny to see other zelda characters though (never seen that before!)..

Noting that, I'll be there Saturday, so anyone interested in cosplaying LoZ for a day? :D

Anna_Chan
02-11-2005, 04:08 AM
Aww, dammit, I'd love to, but can't!! ><' I'm not going to that con... And my Link costume's skirt is too small... GID DAMN WASHING MACHINE!!!! ><' Rrrrr....

OoTLink
02-11-2005, 04:39 AM
*hands ya a cookie* Hrmm I can see how that goes :\ and that was a cool link cosplay you had there too *checked gallery* -- even if a quick one! (at one point, and almost still applies today, mine's missing a lot!).. so yeah :)

Too bad you can't come! (LoZ cosplay or not!) :(

Astro
02-11-2005, 04:57 AM
Those damn washing machines!

Good luck with finding other people... I know there were rainbow-Links at Yaoi-con, which was priceless. XD

windfae
02-11-2005, 08:53 AM
I'm going as WW Princess Zelda! :D

OoTLink
02-11-2005, 01:52 PM
Hurray! too bad I can't directly port my costume from an OoT one to WW, but that's definitely better than anything I could have hoped for :)

Yay :D *hands ya some candy and stuff*

Astro
02-11-2005, 07:36 PM
You've got enough time to make a WW one! There's still... What, 20 days? I have three costumes to do and one to get drycleaned in 20 DAYS~ :runs around screaming:

Anna_Chan
02-11-2005, 08:05 PM
*takes the cookie* *sniffles* Thanx, well, I'd better get to finding the right material to make another Link skirt... Have fun at Overdose, guys!!

OoTLink
02-12-2005, 12:39 AM
Awesome, I can hardly wait to see your new link costume :) Too bad you're not coming up here for any conventions, but hopefully when I do move I'll be able to go to one in LA (nearer vegas) -- so yeah :D

Rogue Marvel
02-21-2005, 04:23 PM
I'm suposed to be starting on a marin cosplay to try to get done by sakura con. If I can get it done by AOD I'll wear it. I will probably be wig less tho.

windfae
02-25-2005, 11:14 PM
Ohh Marin! I've been wanting to see a Marin cosplayer. I hope you'll be able to wear it to AOD! ^_^

Rogue Marvel
02-26-2005, 02:46 PM
as far as I can tell adella is the only marin cosplayer and I really like marin so I figured I should step and and do it too.

I really hope I can get it donw, but after my mess up with my fabric the other day it might be a close call.

I'll do my best

OoTLink
02-26-2005, 04:02 PM
Yikes Rogue, I hope you can make it by then, because I can hardly wait to see a marin cosplay :) .. or a Zelda one too.. lol, I've never seen anything cosplayed as far as LoZ is concerned besides link :)

*edits* Ya think we can do a gathering/photoshoot sorta thing on Saturday? :) That'd be awesome..

Rogue Marvel
02-27-2005, 02:33 PM
saterday would be best since I probably won't be ariving till late friday and leaving a little early sunday

windfae
02-27-2005, 04:27 PM
Saturday would be perfect since it's the only day I'll be there. :)

OoTLink
02-27-2005, 05:21 PM
Good then, because it's the only day I can go there too :)

Rogue Marvel
03-03-2005, 03:06 PM
hm...right now i've been having problems geting the final bit for my costume so there is a chance that it won't be finished -_-

Its still wearable so I can show up in it but it won't have the yellow patterns

OoTLink
03-03-2005, 08:26 PM
No worries, but if you feel that you'd rather not wear something unfinished (all my costumes are work in progress, hehe) -- that's perfectly fine, if you do come with it anyway, well that's terrific! :) I can hardly wait to see it regardless, anyway..

Rogue Marvel
03-03-2005, 11:55 PM
I'm very sad to anounc that I will not be coming.

Car problems and what not

I'm so sorry. I was really looking forward to this gathering. Maybe another time

windfae
03-04-2005, 09:02 AM
Aww, that's too bad, but I understand. Hopefully I'll get to see you at another con! :)