PDA

View Full Version : um . . . help maybe?

Ayaka
01-02-2003, 03:16 PM
Well . . . a few weeks back, this girl in my animation class who I'm kinda getting to be friends with told me that she and her friends were driving to Ohayocon and asked if I wanted to go. (Heh, what do you *think* I said?) But this was right before we went on break; she took my cell number, but I haven't heard from her. I don't have email or phone number for her, and won't see her until this coming Tuesday! So I have no clue if they're still going or if I'm still invited. O_O But once the idea had been suggested to me, I was like, ACK! Want to go!

Um, so I was wondering . . . I may be going with them and it won't be an issue, but if I manage to take the train or fly there (I can't drive), does anyone happen to have any extra hotel room space? :thumbsup:

Man . . . why do I always wind up trying to make plans with the organizationally challenged . . . >_<

KnuxieChan
01-02-2003, 09:13 PM
Dang.. that's one tough situation.. When you see her again, call her a turd for not providing you with imformation (jk about the turd part)