PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for cosplay

Mutsumi
01-02-2003, 05:21 PM
Hi......im kinda new here. but i had a question. I know when you cosplay normally you do it as someone that u like from anime/manga etc. However as i am dark skinned (really tanned asian), and dark haired(bleach/dye)(so not so neccesary) i would like some ideas on different females i could cosplay as.
Thanx!

KnuxieChan
01-02-2003, 08:05 PM
Arshes Nei from Bastard (I will bow to you if you do her XD)
Urd From Oh My Goddess!
Merle from Escaflowne
Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo!
Sailor Pluto from Sailor Moon
Tifa from FF7
Pedro's Wife from Excel Saga
Davis from Digimon Season 2
Rabi~En~Rose from Di Gi Charat
Janis from Animal Magnitism
Kaolla Su or her sister from Love Hina!
Momo Adachi from Peach Girl

^^; That's all I can think of, some of them you'll need wigs for though.

Alanna-chan
01-03-2003, 06:08 AM
All I can think of that Shippo hasn't mentioned was Anshi from Utena. But you shouldn't need to worry about things like that. Cosplay is supposed to be fun ^_^ v,,

AnimeParty
01-03-2003, 01:51 PM
I am dark skinned too but it won't stop me from playing characters like Chichiri or Hatsuharu who definately have lighter skin than me.

Sachiko
01-03-2003, 02:35 PM
Marine of Saber Marionette J Again!!! I love her, and her costume isn't that complicated too ^.^ Btw, which convention are you aiming for?

Mutsumi
01-11-2003, 05:57 PM
Thanks everyone. Well i guess the reason why im worrying really early for a convention is that i can sew pretty well and all, and ive made clothing but not a full costume. -_-; So i'm planning to go to AX03 in Anaheim.. I've registered and everything! ^-^

WeissMatsuei89
01-11-2003, 06:41 PM
Yeah as everybody has said your skin doesn't matter, but the spirit and time you put into your costume! And just have fun with it! I hope I do with my Sora costume! ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Sachiko
01-11-2003, 07:50 PM
*falls down* GRRRR.... I'm soooo sad I can't go to the Anaheim AX.... ;_;

Mutsumi
01-12-2003, 11:25 AM
0.o aww why can't you go?