PDA

View Full Version : Late spring/early summer

oneas
02-16-2005, 07:04 PM
Well i bounced this idea off you before, but I'll try again, seeing as I got about 2 responses.

In either late spring, or early summer would any one be interested in taking a photoshoot, or just wandering around in Black Creek Pioneer Village. There are many big open areas, and the backgrounds are really interesting.

Please post either positive or negative comments!

Infini
02-16-2005, 07:11 PM
It seems like a good area for pictures and it would be nice, but I'm waiting for something a little closer to my area, since downtown/toronto area is further than I really want to drive for a one-day photoshoot. :)

YukiPhnx
02-16-2005, 10:58 PM
i'd love to go, but i have NO idea where it is. and it sounds far..........

cretanzia
02-17-2005, 09:21 AM
Wow, now thats a place I've never thought of going... I like the idea personally, and I havent been to black creek pioneer village in years!

Kia
02-17-2005, 01:12 PM
i'd love to go, but i have NO idea where it is. and it sounds far..........
It's right off the York University campus. I'll post whatever info about that place that I can get from my mom (she volunteers there during the months its open to the public) once she's back in the country next week. ^_^

JustinCredible
02-17-2005, 01:25 PM
I remember going there with my school when I was just a little credible, good times.

Kawaii Bishoujo
02-17-2005, 05:33 PM
LOLOL~ last time I remember going there I was 3! ahahhah

oneas
02-19-2005, 06:55 PM
:P I haven't bene there in 4 years either. but it is a really nice, and it isn't downtown, luckily.

CandyChick
02-27-2005, 11:38 AM
thats would be really fun but how much is it to get in?

Kia
02-27-2005, 12:12 PM
Last year the price was something around $12, but it might go up this year (so says my mom). It's not open until May 1st. The backdrops are mosty 19th century buildings.

This might be the website http://www.blackcreek.ca/ it might not ... I did a google search, but my comp is so infected with spy ware that I can't view it. If it is, great. If it's not, post and I'll take the link down. ^_^