PDA

View Full Version : *NEEDED* 4 female cosplayers!!!

SuthrnBelleChan
01-02-2003, 11:56 PM
We are doing the cast of Azumanga Daioh. We need girls to play Kagura, Yomi, Osaka, and Kaorin to attend the con(s) ChibiCon2k3, MTAC, and/or AWA9. This is our only criteria:

1) Teenage(or at least looking) young lady
2) Knowledge of the character you are playing
3) Small amount of money for costume(they re all being comissioned so they will look the same)
4) You msut be abel to attend at least one of the cons
5) MUST be willing to participate in a skit

I hope to get some responses! :D

katrinastrife
01-03-2003, 01:14 AM
I might be able to get to AWA9... Unfortunately, I know very little about aforementioned anime... ^_^;;

peaseblossom
01-03-2003, 10:25 AM
I could possibly to do it. Also, I am a costumer , so if you haven't commissioned them yet, I can do our costumes.

SailorAndromeda
01-03-2003, 10:45 AM
I wish I could get to those cons, I love Azumanaga Daioh! Good luck anyways with finding people.
Also, you might want to double check the cosplay contest rules, I know some cons don't want you participating if you didn't make the costume. Just covering all the bases!
Good luck, can't wait for photos ^^

Hikaruchan
01-03-2003, 10:56 AM
AWA is anti-skit, so for costume contest need some costume that can get attention by itself as that is all they are judging. So for AWA, would more think Azumanga Daioh woud be a hall costume if they are still uptight about skits.

SuthrnBelleChan
01-03-2003, 08:59 PM
Hikaru-chan, i am aware of AWA, the skit is fir chibicon and mtac.

SailorAndromeda, I will be the ones making the costumes, i just need to find the people so I can get the measurements. The Seifuku is the only thing I am making. The rest must be found on your own.

Peaseblossom: we cna talk on PM about this okie dokie?

KatrinaStrife: if you PM me i can give you more info

SuthrnBelleChan
01-21-2003, 09:56 PM
Skill looking for people! ^_^ Wee need a Kagura, Osaka, Yomi, and Kaorin

SuthrnBelleChan
01-27-2003, 09:47 PM
NEbody?? will anybody join our group?