PDA

View Full Version : Fullmetal Alchemist Cosplay 2005

ZakuKitty
02-19-2005, 02:40 AM
I never in my dreams imagined that I would start this thread but who all are going as FMA characters? o_0 I shall be Greed. Decided to do him simply because I have leftover fur from my Naruto cosplay stuff so yeah. By then it should be decent.

Who else? :chatah:

Proz
02-19-2005, 07:36 PM
I never in my dreams imagined that I would start this thread but who all are going as FMA characters? o_0 I shall be Greed. Decided to do him simply because I have leftover fur from my Naruto cosplay stuff so yeah. By then it should be decent.

Who else? :chatah:

My Armstrong costume shall be making the rounds .. this time it'll be a little bit "different" than last Oni-con.

Call it, "New & Improved" :D

ALSO, if any one (Cosplayers AND NON-COSPLAYERS!, just have to appreciate Anime & FMA) who live in Houston or can be in Houston want to show up for a "fan film" on the weekend of the 26th of THIS MONTH OF FEBURARY, IM/PM/Email me at proz@austin.rr.com, I will give you the details!

ZakuKitty
02-19-2005, 10:09 PM
My Armstrong costume shall be making the rounds .. this time it'll be a little bit "different" than last Oni-con.

Call it, "New & Improved" :D

ALSO, if any one (Cosplayers AND NON-COSPLAYERS!, just have to appreciate Anime & FMA) who live in Houston or can be in Houston want to show up for a "fan film" on the weekend of the 26th of THIS MONTH OF FEBURARY, IM/PM/Email me at proz@austin.rr.com, I will give you the details!

Ah Armstrong...he's so awesome. : )

Eh...these are the times I wish I was still living in Houston for school...darn college. : ) Good luck with finding people.

caineyamiyasha
02-20-2005, 03:17 AM
If I were goin I would be Edward because I have that costume~

Fallen)x(Angel
02-24-2005, 10:17 PM
I get to go again! [Well, at least i have a REALLY high chance of going again] I'll do Siren! ^_^

Ryo Ikari
02-25-2005, 12:45 AM
i'll go as Edward. ^_^ oh yeah. oh and good luck Proz. i would join but i i live in Las Cruces, New Mexico.

Tenya Muyo
02-26-2005, 12:17 AM
Well, since Edward didn't get out very much this past Oni-con *had to leave the con before cosplay even started!! T_T) I think i'll be bring him back again. With new automail as well! ^_^

Light Creator
03-09-2005, 12:40 PM
I'll be going as Edward as well with arm and leg mail hope you see there

ZakuKitty
04-30-2005, 11:49 PM
Change of plans. I will either do Greed or Barry the Chopper since I am doing him at A-Kon. I'm leaning towards Barry just because nobody does him. >>

Digital Blush
06-24-2005, 03:43 AM
hey Julie(zakukitty) if i get a job soon i'll be going to Oni-con as Edward, along with my group. Who are gonna be Roy, Armstrong and Hughes. Ed-chan might be Winry or Roze she hasn't decided yet.

ZakuKitty
06-24-2005, 01:10 PM
Awesome. :D I'll most likely bring Barry the Chopper.

HackerEd
06-25-2005, 10:16 PM
I'll probably be doing Roze *or rose*.

Ryo Ikari
06-25-2005, 10:31 PM
i'm still going as Ed but i'm going to try to get the Automail arm made for oni-con.