PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Gear X Group

Fallen)x(Angel
02-19-2005, 06:21 PM
I was just thinking if I got enough people to do a Guild Gear X costume we could meet together sometime.

No one is in the group yet, so your character list is still big.

I'm being Dizzy if I go again, by the way.

Malicious
02-28-2005, 05:05 PM
i love baiken so much *points at sig*i'll be making that costume soon, hopefully in time for kamikazecon unless my jrock costume takes up the whole month to make. and i also want to make baiken's black alt. costume........or millia....can't choose @_@ maybe i'll try sol >_> hmmm....but u can count me in ^o^/ and maybe my brother if he's not too lazy to make something

S3FilmsR3x
02-28-2005, 09:29 PM
Sounds fun. My friend's trying to get me to cosplay for this year's Oni-Con and I was thinking about doing a Chip-Zanuff or Faust costume.

Fallen)x(Angel
03-01-2005, 05:36 PM
I love your Baiken Malicious!

Malicious
03-10-2005, 09:20 PM
i'm kinda embarrassed by it @__@ but thank u anyways! but for sure i really want to make a new baiken outfit and get things more accurate. i was missing some things from my red version, like the white outlining on her other sleeve and i need to make an accurate sword prop.

Fallen)x(Angel
03-14-2005, 10:21 AM
But its better then I could ever do. I am awful at making thing like that.

Dizzy hasn't been updated much. I'm trying to get the wings done over spring break, but I still don't know exactly which way I'm gunna do it. I've gotten the advice of crepe paper, but I don't know fi I'm going to be up to doing that. I may just order a pair of black and white feathered wings off of a halloween costume store or something.

I know where I'm gunna get a tail, but its gunna be furry.

Malicious
05-17-2005, 09:08 PM
*revives thread*
well my brother finally made his decision to go as Ky. i did say i'd go as Baiken...but.....hehehe....i decided to do a secret cosplay outfit to match my bros. ;)

Fallen)x(Angel
05-22-2005, 11:52 AM
Well, I finally know how I'm gunna do my wings. Poster board. So original. XD

Malicious
05-23-2005, 08:16 PM
hey it's better than no wings at all. i'm sure they'll look great :D

Fallen)x(Angel
05-26-2005, 07:40 PM
I'm not so sure. But we can still hope.

Dr.Jerreth
06-06-2005, 02:53 PM
Hey all! My brother is going to be Faust and I am going to be Zappa.. I was also looking for someone who could be that girl that posses Zappa (sorry I dont know her name) I am going to start on it as soon as I remake my mask and claw for the Vega cosplay I wore at Akon. Also if someone would help with ideas on what to use for some of Zappa's stuff I would appreciate it.

Fallen)x(Angel
06-06-2005, 11:34 PM
What day do you guys want to meet? Unless I can remake my wings so they're better, I'll be fixing up my Plugsuit so its good enough to be in the masqurade. Because of school, I won't get there until 9 o clock friday, or around then, and I'll probably leave around noon on Sunday.

I haven't decided if I'm going to wear Dizzy all Saturday, or Rei's plugsuit. I guess that depends on which one is going in the masqurade.

Evil Kimba
07-05-2005, 03:14 PM
If I go to Oni-con, I'll be bringing my Testament costume. :3

Fallen)x(Angel
07-12-2005, 01:57 PM
As it turns out, I can't go to Oni-con because I'm going to AnimeFEST this year. Sorry guys! Hope you have fun without me!

Ishy
07-14-2005, 10:19 AM
Hey!! I was planning on making a Faust costume for Ohayocon (in January)! I am a girl, so obviously much shorter than the 9 foot tall Faust, but I was wondering if you all had any advice as to maybe how to be taller (like good shoes that you would rocemmoned) and also what to use for the little metal circles on his shoes and his jacket. Thanks!