PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha Grouping

Ryu-Ness
02-20-2005, 04:09 PM
Curious! Is anyone dressing up from Inuyasha and attending AOD?

Gathering together at 2:00-30 PM in the Lobby Room. ^^

illusory_soul
02-20-2005, 09:45 PM
Actually~ i was planning on coming...but now that i look at the date, i dunno if i'll be able to make it. = ( If i come it'd probably be on sunday...argh!

OoTLink
02-22-2005, 11:04 PM
Wow, wish I could, but I've pretty much got the Inuyasha project way back on the shelf *shrug* Awesome Sango cosplay.. .. especially the hiraikotsu boomerang thing... :D

(yes, I did copy and paste the name of the boomerang from the gallery! Forgive me, I could never spell that!) - then again I haven't watched enough inuyasha lately. Best of luck with AoD and I hope I see you there!

Aoshi Shinomori
02-23-2005, 02:15 PM
hmm might bring inuyasha or sesshoumaru.. or just stick with one costume. dunno yet.

Youko_Kurama
02-23-2005, 04:11 PM
Well I will be there and running around in my new inuYasha costume. I am willing to do a gathering at any time. *thinks to self, "Really need to need to get that other wig reading to put the Inu ears on.... So that way I do not have Youko ears for Inu again.*
Oh I will be asking Dark_star if he is going to bring one of his IY costumes.... I hope that he will let me be Sesshoumaru. I would like to see him as Rin so badly. *Laughs to self*

Ryu-Ness
02-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Youko! Would you like to put it on Saturday a little before our lunch fun, so that people can come along if they want? Poor resturant. XD

Youko_Kurama
02-24-2005, 10:16 PM
Sure... but like 2 or something... I know that most of us will be getting Tara Strong to sign something. I will be getting something signed. I will make sure to already be in which ever IY costume I am going to be in for the gathering before I get in line for her.

So what good places are there to eat??? Anyone know any?

Ryu-Ness
02-25-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm going to ask my Dad's girlfriend about locations on Saturday, since she's a frequent of the area. I do know that there is a supposedly a nice Middle Eastern Resturant near-by.

Misao Makimachi
02-25-2005, 07:39 PM
... I may bring Kouga, since i haven't worn it in a while. ^_^; ..haven't decided for certain yet, though.

Youko_Kurama
02-26-2005, 02:17 AM
Well it would be great to have a Kouga. I really hope that you join the gathering. *Smiles*

KittyCatChi
03-01-2005, 12:42 PM
^;.;^ i really want to join u guys but i don't know if i can cuz i'm only staying for the day as Chi from Chobits...i was thinking about pulling it off and bringing both costumes and just changing in the bathrooms o.o? if i do i'll be a modern inuyasha in a sexy lil black outfit ^~_~^ just tell me where u guys are meeting and i should be able to stay for a lil while...

Ryu-Ness
03-01-2005, 12:46 PM
2:30 PM in the lobby --> And perhaps lunch/dinner at the Maharani Resturant ? Not sure how far away it is exactly.

YuffieK
03-03-2005, 01:06 AM
I'm bringing my Yura of the Hair costume! :D (I just hope they let me wear it ^^';;; ) but on Saturday I think I'm gonna be KH Rikku so Idk, maybe I can wear Yura for a bit on Saturday and Sunday ^_^

Youko_Kurama
03-03-2005, 06:23 AM
Well I am not to sure for how long I can be at the gathering. I will be changing into Ouka around four. I promised to pull her out for the first time and my friend is going to be Kite around that time, just for me. So I might leave some time around 3:40 or so.... I am sure that you guys would not mind. Oh and Dark_Star said that he will be playing one of the IY characters. He is just not sure if he wants to be inu, sessy, or rin... so we will have to see. That is also if he can make it, which he is trying really hard to make it.

YuffieK
03-03-2005, 07:38 PM
So Saturday, 2:30 in the lobby? So we can tell ZiggyB to update the gathering list before tomorrow ^^

OoTLink
03-06-2005, 12:12 AM
Saw you guys at AoD -- great job :)

Ryu-Ness
03-06-2005, 03:49 AM
Saw you guys at AoD -- great job :)

Ankyuu. =3

OoTLink
03-06-2005, 04:37 AM
And yes your sango costume rawks :) (I hope I got that name right!) -- It looks even cooler in person and I did drop a comment, but yeah :) Maybe I can cosplay inuyasha and join your group someday!

YuffieK
03-06-2005, 11:35 PM
I wore my Yura costume for a bit on sunday ^_^;

Aoshi Shinomori
03-07-2005, 12:31 PM
the gathering was pretty fun. I was the human inuyasha cuz my wig was all tangled and i forgot my necklace and stuff lol.

Youko_Kurama
03-07-2005, 04:20 PM
Aoshi Shinomori: So that was you. Cool It was so nice to meet you. I was the Inu that seemed to push you all into pictures. *giggles* Well at least the pictures were fun and turned out great. I hope you all will love them.

YuffieK: You were.... I am ever so sorry that I did not find you. Man... Well sunday was really bussy for me and I was not down to much. Oh and sunday I was wearing my Ouka costume, bucause my friends wanted pictures and did not get any the night before. I kinda ran up stars and changed after the dot hack pictures where done.

Aoshi Shinomori
03-08-2005, 02:35 AM
oh so that was you. u punk lol jk. well i like pictures. maybe we can meet up at fanime. I"ll bring Sesshoumaru this time :)

Youko_Kurama
03-08-2005, 08:23 PM
oh so that was you. u punk lol jk. well i like pictures. maybe we can meet up at fanime. I"ll bring Sesshoumaru this time :)
Punk??? *Points to self* Me??? No not me... Just really hyper and happy and fast. I would love to hang out with you at fanime. I am so much fun to hang out with. Hey we will be together for the IY gathering. Man I have so many cool ideas for pics for the gathering... it will be so cool. Woo wee!

KittyCatChi
03-12-2005, 11:51 PM
O dude the gathering was fun and it was my first time doing that too XD (was modern inu in black) i hope Ryu-ness and i don't end up on some random website or something cuz i really think that guy in Japantown was video-taping us o.O i should have gone after him with my sword *_* Youko u were great in setting ppl up in a good pose but i half died in the middle my knees were killing me ^;.;^