PDA

View Full Version : Shaman King Gathering 2k5

deepSetthinker
02-20-2005, 06:33 PM
Shaman King gathering for Fanime 2k5. No specific time, day, or place yet, but I'm suggesting Friday, 2:00 or 3:00.

A couple of my friends said they would join me, but I need to check with them again, just to make sure. *nudgenudge*pikacello*nudgenudge* lol

*will be Yoh, Funbari Onsen style* lol

Pikacello
02-22-2005, 03:19 PM
::huggies!!:: :D
Of course I'll be there! in Lyserg, if all goes well =) How could I miss the cute cute Lain-chan in smexy funbarionsen yoh action?!

Chas
03-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Hahaha! Consider me there as HoroHoro! As of right now, any day or time is totally fine - I'll be getting there the Thursday before.

deepSetthinker
03-15-2005, 04:54 PM
::huggies!!:: :D
Of course I'll be there! in Lyserg, if all goes well =) How could I miss the cute cute Lain-chan in smexy funbarionsen yoh action?!

yaaaaays! mich-san is onboard! :DDD if you can't do Lyserg in time, you can wear Ren. X333 it's a sexy costume. XD

Hahaha! Consider me there as HoroHoro! As of right now, any day or time is totally fine - I'll be getting there the Thursday before.

awesome! yeah, i think it'll be on Friday... since it doesn't seem like there will be a lot of people, and we can just do photos... and have it over with. :D whoo hoo! HoroHoro! ^^!

BSaphire
04-03-2005, 01:00 PM
Shaman King gathering for Fanime 2k5. No specific time, day, or place yet, but I'm suggesting Friday, 2:00 or 3:00.

A couple of my friends said they would join me, but I need to check with them again, just to make sure. *nudgenudge*pikacello*nudgenudge* lol

*will be Yoh, Funbari Onsen style* lol
:cool: Very COOL!! I listed you @ 2 pm on Friday, I hope that the time is ok. I have a .Hack// gathering @ 4pm I'm shooting @ the Children's Discovery Museum and I will need to help Youko_Kurama with her markings *LOL.

If you need to change the time let me know. If you come up with a meeting place and/or location please post it on the gatherings thread here in the fanime forum, or pm me. Youko will update her thread on the Fanime boards when she gets back.

Pikacello
05-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Cool!
Hmmm, we'll need to set a location. HOw about somewhere outside where the lighting is good? That way we don't need to find a place with decent lights. And we can take nature pics!

Chas
05-20-2005, 12:09 AM
Cool!
Hmmm, we'll need to set a location. HOw about somewhere outside where the lighting is good? That way we don't need to find a place with decent lights. And we can take nature pics!

I'm not familiar with the hotel this year, so whatever you guys suggest is cool with me. Nature pics sound like fun! :3

BSaphire
05-20-2005, 07:48 PM
I was just checking this thread and finalizing some stuff. I have the Shaman King Gathering for 2 pm on Friday. I have the meeting place as the fountains in front of the convention. As for Location.... If you check through my gallery I have shots of different locations for gatherings. Fan 05 gathering locations (http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=13350&userid=19030)

Let me know on the Gatherings thread what you guys decide, just incase I don't get back here :bigtu:

till then...