PDA

View Full Version : Chobits Cosplay Thread

OtakuLuLu
02-20-2005, 07:46 PM
Hi , I need BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG help on my chobits cosplay. I need all the help i can get for the convention im going to is in 6 days (mega-con).
The Character i need help with is kotoko. referance picture below. I would deeply apreciate the help. Thankyou.

-Otakululu

x_KyouKyou_x
02-20-2005, 08:34 PM
What exactly do you need help with...? The entire thing, or some specifics?

Silvana_Girl
02-20-2005, 09:22 PM
i replyed to your previous thread otakululu, you didnt get my reply, giving you help?

OtakuLuLu
02-21-2005, 10:31 AM
um, i didnt get your reply. i couldnt find the thread. i'll look for it tho.
but what i need help is mostly the whole thing, i dont know how to start (even tho i did) i kinda finished ( 91%) but it dosent look that well. I just need some pointers here and their. sewing tips and what i should mostly work on in thsi cosplay.

ZakuKitty
02-21-2005, 11:01 AM
You finished 91% and you want help on it? Pics please...but that would mean it would belong more in the costume critique or what not if you posted pics of yourself in costume...ah well. :sulk:

OtakuLuLu
02-21-2005, 11:36 AM
well i think it would work either or, cause i do need help with it (this thread) and it also could go in the costume critique. But ya, I cant find the cord to the digi camera (to upload the pics in meh computer) so , im gonna do it later. But just imagine the worst kotoko cosplay! and than thats what meh costume looks like ^^!

ZakuKitty
02-21-2005, 11:42 AM
A lot of people tend to think their costumes are not very good but I am sure it isn't that bad.

Celebrimbor
02-21-2005, 12:11 PM
Butterick Patterns has a kimono pattern (B6698) that could be adapted for this purpose.

http://store.sewingtoday.com/cgi-bin/butterick/shop.cgi?s.item.B6698=x&TI=10013&pageNum=9

You'd just need to cut it short, and construct the bow.

Chibi Ice Wolf
02-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Get lookin' for that cord! =) If you showed us what you've done so far, and posted in the critique, we could help you a lot more.

OtakuLuLu
02-22-2005, 11:43 AM
Ya, I think im gonna do that.... but now i have to look for ethe chord! OMG, i cant find it! why dose this camera hate me soooo much! maybe it hates my kotoko cosplay and dosent want me to take a picture of it. XD.

-Otaku