PDA

View Full Version : Naruto cosplayers for CN2005

jiyoon
02-21-2005, 09:24 AM
^^... um... since the other thread... is from last year... I think we should start up a new thread for CN2005...

I'm going as ANBU Hinata on Friday ... I don't know if I'm going to wear ANBU Hinata again for Saturday or Sunday...

*^^*

*-Hinata

Meele
02-21-2005, 05:24 PM

Lafiel
02-21-2005, 06:49 PM
*waves shyly* I might have my Dark Anko Costume then if you looking for an extra anko or 2.

hikarilight
02-21-2005, 07:45 PM
Not sure if I'll do anything Naruto for CN this year. But if I do, it will most likely be Young Itachi since I haven't made that version yet and it's simple to give me less stress than my more complicated costumes XD

Seed-chan
02-22-2005, 07:50 PM
I'll probable frollicking about as either Spikey Sasuke or Anko. Depends on what I finish... Yay for spikes or fishnet?

hikarilight
02-22-2005, 08:19 PM
I'm going to go as Sakura Haruno in her new outfit from the manga.

I would love to do something from the time jump though I doubt it.... Maybe something that doesn't require a wig because I want to do Gaara~ <3 <3 Waiting for Neji to show up *waits impatiently*

Lafiel
02-22-2005, 08:26 PM
Maybe if there is already an Anko it'll give me more urge to finish my Naruto Sexy no Jitsu !

TheWestWind
02-23-2005, 05:44 AM
My friend and I were just going as Sasuke(Me) and Itachi(him). It's been done so many times, but I don't care, I wanna do my fave character... The only hard part is the hair style, I'm gonna need to cut my hair to do it, not to mention dye it blue-black, though I've been dyeing my hair that colour for a year now... I only stopped because I need brown hair for another costume.

jiyoon
02-23-2005, 11:45 AM
Maybe if there is already an Anko it'll give me more urge to finish my Naruto Sexy no Jitsu !

My friends did sexy no jutsu naruto, sexy no jutsu sasuke, and sexy no justu neji last year ^^... I was kinda scared to go near them for a while > _<

^-^

Lafiel
02-23-2005, 01:00 PM
My friends did sexy no jutsu naruto, sexy no jutsu sasuke, and sexy no justu neji last year ^^... I was kinda scared to go near them for a while > _<

^-^

Haha damn I wish I had gotten a chance to see them :)
I have been toying the idea of a female Kakashi or maybe some else.
No one girl really appeals more then others, but I would like to give another naruto costum a try :D

Jo_Canadian
02-23-2005, 02:14 PM
i will prolly rewear my kankuro costume for a day. twood be fun

sasuke88
02-26-2005, 09:37 AM
I'm part of Crimson moon

so I'm not sure if they are going to do ANBU again

we'll see

I still have my normal neji costume

Lady_Sodina
03-19-2005, 08:58 PM
i will prolly rewear my kankuro costume for a day. twood be fun
-_-" If you do, I'll be sure to remake the bloody hat, I hate how it turned out... *is maker of his kankuro costume*

I may rewear my Temari, but I won't be if I can get my other costume made in time (Asuka Kazama from Tekken 5)

chaos_magician
03-20-2005, 01:58 PM
Hey there was another Kankuro?? I did Kankuro for CN and I hope to make his puppets someday either the crow, moose( or is it cow?) or salamander... I will prob do my Zabuza cosplay again but this time in his anbu form ..

Kohana
04-28-2005, 08:24 PM

^-^

HEY! I looked damn good as Sexy No Jutsu Sasuke!!... LOL... it was too bad we didn' get to take pictures with our Ebisu

EDIT: OMG! Lady Sodina your planning to do Asuka from Tekken 5! I was thinking of doing Anna Williams cosplay for CN!... I put up a thread about meeting up for pics... but so far nobody has replied ^^;... hopefully all goes well and we can meet up...

chaos_magician
05-01-2005, 09:59 AM
okie I have a Kimimaro in the works..it will definetly be done for CN!!!!!

Amy the Yu
07-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Maybe if there is already an Anko it'll give me more urge to finish my Naruto Sexy no Jitsu !Naruto Sexy no Jutsu would rock, especially since I'll be cosplaying Jiraiya. XD

chef_belegfea
07-24-2005, 07:09 PM
Check off Kakashi (and possibly ANBU Kakashi too)...

Naruto_Girl
07-24-2005, 11:27 PM
I will be either regular Naruto or time jump Naruto, if my costume is finished on time...

My friend should be time jump Sakura

jiyoon
07-25-2005, 01:02 PM
Naruto Sexy no Jutsu would rock, especially since I'll be cosplaying Jiraiya. XD

My group had a few sexy-no-jutsu characters (Naruto, Sasuke and Neji) last year~ but it'd be great to see more~!

Kohana
07-25-2005, 09:56 PM
My group had a few sexy-no-jutsu characters (Naruto, Sasuke and Neji) last year~ but it'd be great to see more~!

Ahhh yes the memories.....perhaps I'll wear Sexy No Jutsu Sasuke again...lol

x-Sarutobi-x
07-30-2005, 11:52 AM
I'm hopefully cosplaying as Jiriaiya and my friend is being sexy no jutsu naruto

Chibik3r0
07-31-2005, 11:21 AM
I'll have my Kiba costume on Friday night.

Kinsako
08-01-2005, 11:51 AM
I'm going to be doing my nine tailed fox again, but since it was actually a little too plain the last time I did it, I'm going to do a gotic/bondage nine tails. XD As far as I know I'll also be with a Zabuza and a gothic ANBU, and we will probably have Hayate, the couging examiner from the 3rd exam with us.
:)

scarlet
08-04-2005, 03:34 AM
no naruto character for me this time.... T_T I retired all the itachi costumes already, gotta wait tilll I make new ones.

jiyoon
08-04-2005, 11:44 AM
haha me neither. I'm a bit tired of my hinata costumes now ^^;

fox.boy
08-04-2005, 11:49 PM
I will Ala >*http://brp.hidoshi.com/galleries/johnny/AN2005/IMG_0002.JPG *< ... most likely for the photoshoot of naruto ness

Kakashi's girl
08-08-2005, 11:02 PM
I'm gunna have a Getto Ten ten, Haku, Lee, Zabuza with me and myself as Tsunade

TsUkAsA69
08-10-2005, 09:58 PM
lol ill join i got my Kakashi cosplay all ready^^

Naruto_Girl
08-10-2005, 10:46 PM
I can't wait!

Seeing all the other Naruto cosplayers and doing the photoshoot is what I am most excited for at this con!

chaos_magician
08-10-2005, 11:34 PM
I can't wait to see everyones Naruto cosplays...weeeeeee I'm sooo happy I finished my Kimimaro costume and made his bone weapons...I know the Naruto photoshoot is gonna be awessome fur CN!!!!!See ya guys soon!!!! :bigtu:

white-cross
08-12-2005, 11:01 AM
if i finish the scroll and the bomb, i'll be time skip tenten. i just need to finish that huge scroll....

Naruto_Girl
08-12-2005, 10:00 PM
I am nearly finished with my Rasengan ball.....

*grins*

So I can kick butt Naruto style! :p

piinku
08-13-2005, 07:15 AM
Anyone else going as an ANBU? I'm revamping my ANBU costume from Anime North, my first costume ever (I'm such a noob XD). I was too shy to really take part in the ANBU photo shoot at AN, although I did end up in a few of the pictures... Is there anyone else that plans to attend as an ANBU? I think my sister already mentioned I'll be with a nine-tailed fox, Zabuza, and a Hayate...

jiyoon
08-14-2005, 10:38 AM
Er... I wore my ANBU costume at AN ^^: and was in the photoshoot, but I don't think I'll be wearing it again. I'll let it rest for a bit ^^;

Amy the Yu
08-14-2005, 06:20 PM
I just realized I never made a proper post...just one in reply to one that Lafiel posted. XD

I'll be doing Jiraiya with Ochika as Tsunade. She's got the boobs and I have the retardedly fluffy wig that has been officially nicknamed "fluffy" since then (see the pic in my gallery and you'll see that it's a well deserved nickname). >_>

I was gonna wear it on Saturday, but I'm too lazy to rush job a costume for friday, and Ochi and Chibik3r0 and whoever else seemed to have declared Friday as our "Narutard" day, so I might wear it on Friday instead...or stick with Saturday...or wear it for both depending on how retarded I feel. >_> *feels plenty retarded*

white-cross
08-14-2005, 07:00 PM
hinata-neechan, if ur not doing ur hinata costume, may i borrow your hitai-ate for friday and possibly saturday? not sure if i should bring the timeskip tenten costume saturday...

chef_belegfea
08-14-2005, 09:37 PM
I'm leaning more towards ANBU Kakashi now... and it's looking pritty good... just need to make the vest now..... but that shouldn't be too tough...

jiyoon
08-14-2005, 10:53 PM
hinata-neechan, if ur not doing ur hinata costume, may i borrow your hitai-ate for friday and possibly saturday? not sure if i should bring the timeskip tenten costume saturday...
er...
I'm going to wear Hinata on Friday (I think) cos chibik3ro wants me to wear it -0-; but.. I won't be wearing it for too long, so you'll have it for most of Friday

but Saturday, I'll lend it to you all day!

Rock nam Lee
08-15-2005, 12:02 AM
I'm going to CN anime as Rock Lee (surprise) I cosplayed Rock Lee at Anime North, wasn't too bad. But this time, my costume is getting a few upgrades. ;)

Link to my pics of me as rock lee - http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.p...r=32533&cat=500

white-cross
08-15-2005, 10:27 PM
er...
I'm going to wear Hinata on Friday (I think) cos chibik3ro wants me to wear it -0-; but.. I won't be wearing it for too long, so you'll have it for most of Friday

but Saturday, I'll lend it to you all day!

ok thanks. i'm just happy my tenten costume is done. The bomb is cool but i like the scroll better. it's heavy tho (11lbs/5kg) but it looks great ^-^. Cant wait for the con now ^_^

Kendle
08-17-2005, 06:11 PM
My girlfriend and I will be there. I'll be Kankurou (TJ) and she's going to be Anko.
See you all there~!

sasuke88
08-19-2005, 11:57 PM
ya tenten, hey jamie, my Neji costume is done too, we can pose together lol

novaraven1
08-20-2005, 12:35 AM
I might be haku on friday, if I can iron it somehow. It's been stuffed in my closet since AN. And if I can get his hair to work. Ninja hair is hard!! ><

*cries* I have no new costumes for this con!! I'm going to go sulk now...

TheWestWind
08-20-2005, 12:34 PM
Well, no Itachi for me this time, it's been postponed... But there will be Wolfie Sasuke! I got the idea from a wallpaper and I think it looks cute, lol!

edit: novaraven1: I don't have a new costume eitheeeer, lol! I'm just working on improving the one I have a bit...

Natif Beaute
08-20-2005, 08:15 PM

white-cross
08-22-2005, 03:06 PM
ya tenten, hey jamie, my Neji costume is done too, we can pose together lol

YES!

Anyways! i got permission of bring my siblings to the con! I think i'll get my sister to be chibi ino...or sakura..depending on how much yellow hair spray i buy...they'll only be there til 4:30ish tho. Oh well...at least i get to bring them to a con for once..

*edit* scratch my siblings...apparently my mom got a babysitter so i can go to the con and not have to look after them...sorry guys...no chibi naruto this yr i guess...

Ochika
08-24-2005, 09:08 PM
ill be wearing temari on friday and tsunade on sat >_>

minion-chan
08-25-2005, 09:19 AM
I got lazy and finished none of my costumes. So chances are I'll be doing Konohamaru with goggles *looks at last post* god damn it... no lindsay nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! lol