PDA

View Full Version : Bleach photoshoot

Giant Alucard
02-21-2005, 12:30 PM
j0 everyone. I'm trying to get a Bleach photoshoot going for ama. If you haven't seen it, I would suggest to watch the anime or, better yet, read the manga (cause it's good). You can do any of their costumes (school uniforms, street clothes, Reaper outfit), and doubles are definitly welcome to join us. The details are not definite yet, but I hope for the photoshoot to happen on fri-sat, most likely around 2 or 3 (this way we can get some out door pics as well.

so far we have for out group:
Ichigo - Monoyasha

Chad - me (school uniform, street cloths, and maybe the Op outfit he wears. I just hope to have the arm of the giant in time for the con)

Uruyuu- Thoradin (school uniform and hopefully quincy outfit)

Rukia - Tenshinoitami1

Random ghost - Sandruu

other than this we have a maybe for a Ichigo and a Rukia, but I haven't confirmed it yet. Once I do I'll post them up here. So come join in!!

Tenshinoitami1
02-22-2005, 04:48 PM
I already said yes to being the Rukia of the group Chib!! geezze...leave me out why dont you ;-;

Giant Alucard
02-23-2005, 10:17 AM
OH, lol. I remember, and you are on the list now. Sorry i didn't remember you first.

MonoyashaJLA
02-23-2005, 06:05 PM
^_^ I'll be Ichigo for AMA...c-yeah then!!

Tenshinoitami1
02-23-2005, 06:08 PM
^_^ I'll be Ichigo for AMA...c-yeah then!!
hahaha, awesome!! This will rock XD

dollssoulkirie
02-27-2005, 05:51 PM
; ; Chibi forgot about me too... oh well. I'm gonna talk to Thoradin about another character for me. *is highly unsure about her doing Tatsuki* Tatsuki's still on the list, though I might change the characters before then. I'll post again laters. ^^

readysteadyjo
03-12-2005, 02:01 PM
If I make it to AMA, I'll definitely bring my Gin outfit.

dollssoulkirie
03-20-2005, 11:27 PM
If I make it to AMA, I'll definitely bring my Gin outfit.

Wheee! Captain Gin! *is a newbie Gin fangirl* That'll be great to see. So far, we only have two shinigami (Rukia & Ichigo), I changed my Tatsuki idea to Yachiru (though, I'm liking Nanao at the moment), so that's a third. ^^ We need more shinigami!

sandruu
03-23-2005, 11:31 AM
GO FANDOM!!!!! XD
This is a pic of the anime club I run!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/sandruu/Anime%20Club%20March%2005/Picture046.jpg
-Justin ^_^'

MonoyashaJLA
03-23-2005, 09:43 PM
GO FANDOM!!!!! XD
This is a pic of the anime club I run!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/sandruu/Anime%20Club%20March%2005/Picture046.jpg
-Justin ^_^'

O.< NOW i just realized what this guy was asking us to do @ Katsu!! >.<+ i feel stupid

sandruu
03-24-2005, 07:44 AM
AND I WAS DENIED! I feel so SAD! Where was the love? anti-fandom +1
-Justin ^_^'

O.< NOW i just realized what this guy was asking us to do @ Katsu!! >.<+ i feel stupid

Giant Alucard
03-24-2005, 10:34 AM
lol, justin. It wan't as bad as when you'd tried to get the guy in the McDonalds drive through window to do it.

dollssoulkirie
03-25-2005, 12:28 AM
lol, justin. It wan't as bad as when you'd tried to get the guy in the McDonalds drive through window to do it.

lol, what!?

lol, Justin. XD Much love to you.

sandruu
03-26-2005, 07:15 AM
But I got the pizza delivery guy and the hotel front desk staff to do it! *grin*
http://photobucket.com/albums/v465/sandruu/Katsucon%202005/?start=40
-Justin ^_^'

Deena
05-21-2005, 07:45 PM
I'd love to see you guys. Maybe take part in the shoot as Yachiru. :3 It'd be fun.

sandruu
05-23-2005, 01:42 AM
Looks like I got a "real" costume now! I have a Shinigami costume. YES! XD

I need to get the shoes but I have everything else. If I can get the spiky hair and an eye patch(open to help! PLEASE!) I'll do the fighter guy. I should have my costume today and I'll have pics up as soon as I can. If I can go to AZ I'll try to do it there too.
-Justin ^_^'

sandruu
05-30-2005, 04:54 PM
My costume was great I just need to see if I can get the wig and eye patch by the con or I have to do someone else. I am really gonna work on it if I can because I have 3 weeks but I have work all week and have a con next weekend so need to get free time. If ya wanna see how my costume came out here ya go. Mixed in with my AZ pics. I am open to help if anyone can help with the wig.

AZ pics:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y122/AnimeClubPics/Animaziment%202k5/
-Justin ^_^'

MonoyashaJLA
05-31-2005, 09:55 PM
My costume was great I just need to see if I can get the wig and eye patch by the con or I have to do someone else. I am really gonna work on it if I can because I have 3 weeks but I have work all week and have a con next weekend so need to get free time. If ya wanna see how my costume came out here ya go. Mixed in with my AZ pics. I am open to help if anyone can help with the wig.

AZ pics:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y122/AnimeClubPics/Animaziment%202k5/
-Justin ^_^'

Awwwwww!!
Its Chibi and Oshi, Mark...everyone!! Hope u all had fun XD
wow that wigs gonna be tuff, u'll probley need a bald cap and attatch the spikes to that....hmm maybe foamies would work? depends how realistic u wanna go? for more realism with hair, still use the black foamies for the triangular support, then buy black hair extentions/wig head...
experiement for the right triangular shape of the foamies and glue together..
pin the bald cap to the wig head and start cutting triangle bottoms to fit properly on the curved head...then temporarly pin on..
Now the hard part, lay the extentions on the triangles, pin the weaves/base of extentions to the cap temporarly, u should get wig glue and basically use that to attatch/stick the extentions onto the foamies into spikes....
after a spike dries take the entire foamy/hair piece unpin from wig head and fold the hair extention ends under the foamy edge..this way u can glue the completed spike back on the bald cap and not see a bunch or hair strangs by the scalp..
just repeat for rest of spikes!!
sorry if this seems to confuseing, I could draw u step by step pics to got with instructions o^-^d
Good Luck!!

sandruu
05-31-2005, 11:45 PM
THANKS! I'll see what I can pull off and see what works. The foam sounds like the best thing. I am gonna be busy with a sci-fi con this weekend but next week and next weekend are open to start on this. Go last min cosplay! XD
-Justin ^_^'

Awwwwww!!
Its Chibi and Oshi, Mark...everyone!! Hope u all had fun XD
wow that wigs gonna be tuff, u'll probley need a bald cap and attatch the spikes to that....hmm maybe foamies would work? depends how realistic u wanna go? for more realism with hair, still use the black foamies for the triangular support, then buy black hair extentions/wig head...
experiement for the right triangular shape of the foamies and glue together..
pin the bald cap to the wig head and start cutting triangle bottoms to fit properly on the curved head...then temporarly pin on..
Now the hard part, lay the extentions on the triangles, pin the weaves/base of extentions to the cap temporarly, u should get wig glue and basically use that to attatch/stick the extentions onto the foamies into spikes....
after a spike dries take the entire foamy/hair piece unpin from wig head and fold the hair extention ends under the foamy edge..this way u can glue the completed spike back on the bald cap and not see a bunch or hair strangs by the scalp..
just repeat for rest of spikes!!
sorry if this seems to confuseing, I could draw u step by step pics to got with instructions o^-^d
Good Luck!!

MonoyashaJLA
06-08-2005, 10:38 AM
*boost*
lol ^^; dont want this thread to die out...I know theres a ton more Bleach cosplayers out there!!!

Deena
06-13-2005, 08:04 PM
It seems I'm also getting together a Ururu costume, too. Just for the hell of it. Be sure to say hi and laugh at my ghetto job. XD;

sandruu
06-20-2005, 05:46 PM
AH! We should have got a time for everyone to get together. I saw alot of Bleach cosplayers spread out and a few mini shoots. I have pics in the photo post! I made a quick patch and spiked my hair. I'll have a wig and better patch by Otakon.
-Justin ^_^'

thoradin
06-20-2005, 09:39 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/b160/thoradin76/AMA%202005/

There are my pics for the weekend, enjoy. :) I'm glad I met a couple of you there, hope to see you all at Otakon. ^___^

Deena
06-20-2005, 09:45 PM
I didn't really talk to you much but you made a really good Ishida and I'd love to see you all at Otakon if I go.

thoradin
06-20-2005, 09:50 PM
I didn't really talk to you much but you made a really good Ishida and I'd love to see you all at Otakon if I go.

Thanks so much and yes, we will definitly have to meet up again. I didn't take many pictures of other people at this convention so it's mostly just me and my close friends but i did manage to squeeze a shot of you in there. :)

Kyoryoku
06-21-2005, 01:12 PM
Yeah Otakon!

I was schoolgirl Orihime on Saturday and I'd love to do a bigger photoshoot at Otakon. I'll also be taking Matsumoto Rangiku if thar be a Captains gathering :D

Deena
06-21-2005, 01:48 PM
A captain and subcaptain gathering would rock so hard.

Giant Alucard
06-21-2005, 04:33 PM
I thought it was awsome how many bleach people were there to represent. I was the Chad with the Arm of the Giant, and Cap. Komamaru Sajin (bucket Head, lol), Both of whom will be revamped and brought to Otakon!!