PDA

View Full Version : Rooms?

Mucai
02-22-2005, 09:35 PM
*look down*

Mucai
02-26-2005, 12:41 AM
I have a room now for Friday and Saturday nights. But I need somewhere to stay on Thursday and Sunday nights.

Does anyone have anywhere I might be able to stay for those two nights?

ANoM
02-26-2005, 03:46 AM
Wish I could help, but we're kinda packed here at home. u.u

Cyrus Gigelph
02-27-2005, 10:50 PM
im lookin for a room w/ like 6 ppl pm me if i can stay an tell me the price. otherwise, its a 45min trip to my house, and the high way system sucks.

Mucai
02-28-2005, 09:53 AM
Wish I could help, but we're kinda packed here at home. u.u

dang. :( Guess I'll keep looking.

Cyrus, have you tried checking the AniZona forums? There were a few people there with space in their rooms. That's where I got my room for the friday and saturday from.

Cyrus Gigelph
02-28-2005, 08:49 PM
kewl i think i will, ty

chaipnai
03-01-2005, 09:22 PM
I have a room now for Friday and Saturday nights. But I need somewhere to stay on Thursday and Sunday nights.

Does anyone have anywhere I might be able to stay for those two nights?

my group and i plan to stay thursday. our current count is 5 people, and if you're interested, we can work something out? I can't help out with sunday night tho... we're leaving sunday morning. but pm me if u wanna talk :D

Mucai
03-03-2005, 06:38 AM
my group and i plan to stay thursday. are current count is 5 people, and if u're interested, we can work something out? I can't help out with sunday night tho... we're leaving sunday morning. but pm me if u wanna talk :D

^_^ That would be great. Someone from the AniZona forum said they would have a space for me on sunday night. So if I can get your room for Thursday night, I'd have everything worked out :D

AFadingDream
03-03-2005, 11:56 PM
Me and maybe two other people are looking for a room. We can afford everything just fine, but I can't get a room because I'm only 20 and AZ has the 21 year old rule..can anyone here help us out? I tried the Anizona forums, the ones currently listed are all full. I'm driving from southern CA. If someone else is 21 and wants to go...I can take you to AZ if you book the room for us. Please reach me by ANY means if you can help us out. thanks ^_^

Chibi Ice Wolf
03-04-2005, 01:21 PM
Eh... I might not have a room for AniZona I don't know. ^.^;; If a friend gets a room and let's me split costs and stay with them thats fine, but staying with strangers I find over the internet bothers me. >.< No ways. And definitely no sharing a room with guys! XD I might just drive everyday even though it's like a 40 minute drive. ^.^;;

Rogue Marvel
03-04-2005, 03:35 PM
all AFadingDream really needs is someone over 21 to say they are in the room with them.

Someone please help him out..I want his group to come

Mucai
03-08-2005, 12:01 AM
I'm still looking for a room for Thursday night.

I'm leaving for the US tomorrow morning ^^;;

Gainax Boy
03-08-2005, 05:14 PM
Did you ever get ahold of Chaipnai?

Mucai
03-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Did you ever get ahold of Chaipnai?

Yes, that one didn't work out.

chaipnai
03-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Hello!

For anyone in need of a room thurs, fri, or saturday night, I can take in 2 more people (we are at 5 currently). It is not at the con's site, but it's 1 mile away. Please contact me asap and we can work something out. Thank you!

Mucai
03-08-2005, 10:53 PM
Hello!

For anyone in need of a room thurs, fri, or saturday night, I can take in 1 or 2 more people (we are at 5 currently). It is not at the con's site, but at a Best Western 15 minutes away. Please contact me asap and we can work something out. Thank you!

So you have some space open again? Is it females only now?

Gainax Boy
03-09-2005, 12:17 AM
So you have some space open again? Is it females only now?

Yes, there is still space. But the room is co-ed. Hope there isn't a problem with that ^^

Mucai
03-10-2005, 01:30 AM
^_^ That is good

Elvy
03-11-2005, 01:10 PM
I recently did a little checking on my room for the Gaming Staff, and it appears that the Embassy Suites MIGHT be sold out at this point. If you haven't gotten a room, you beeter call within these next few days to see if there's anything left. If not, check the hotels around the Embassy and see if they have rooms available. We don't have any deals with the other hotels, but getting a room with one of them might be your only option...

Call the Embassy first, though. But at this point, I wouldn't hold my breath that there are anymore room available.

BlackDelo
03-16-2005, 04:30 PM
I recently did a little checking on my room for the Gaming Staff, and it appears that the Embassy Suites MIGHT be sold out at this point. If you haven't gotten a room, you beeter call within these next few days to see if there's anything left. If not, check the hotels around the Embassy and see if they have rooms available. We don't have any deals with the other hotels, but getting a room with one of them might be your only option...

Call the Embassy first, though. But at this point, I wouldn't hold my breath that there are anymore room available.

Yeah, we got contingency plans in case we can't get our room (room is in my name but i'm only 20 luckily my friend is 22)There's a La quinta Inn across the street. And if you go nort one more exit up I-17 to Bell Road there is a Best Western, Red Roof Inn, Fairfield Inn and Comfort Inn. I'd recomment the Best Western. If I'm not mistaken, most (if not ALL) Best Westerns have continental breakfast. yum!