PDA

View Full Version : Yugioh cosplay for CN????

chaos_magician
02-24-2005, 10:23 AM
hey!!! is there anyone going to cosplay from yugioh for CN 05 ???? I wuz thinking providing I finish my Fullmetal Cosplay, that I will go as the dark magician of chaos ( an ambitious and dream cosplay of mine! ) let me know and if i find a group of ppls interested i will start makin the costume...I wuz also thinkin of doing Seto Kaiba(aka seahorse!) but that's prob not happening dis year.... sniff... :blubber: too many characters i wanna cosplay as...sooo little time.....

Seiya Yagami
02-24-2005, 11:45 AM
I don't know... depending on income and things to be done, my girlfriend and I are planning to do a Seto Kaiba and Injection Fairy Lily pair. That's something that we've been planning to do someday... Not too sure yet though :thumbsup:

Mekou
02-24-2005, 12:05 PM
I will possible have my majorly revamped Thier Bakura costume done. ^^; Since I have finally located and wig and I know I'm gonna do it GOOD this year. ^__^;

CNA is too far away to say for sure though. <.<

Michi
02-24-2005, 02:05 PM
I don't know... depending on income and things to be done, my girlfriend and I are planning to do a Seto Kaiba and Injection Fairy Lily pair. That's something that we've been planning to do someday... Not too sure yet though :thumbsup:

...XD I was about to reply with the possibility of that but you beat me to it! It could happen... CN is far enough from Anime Expo that making those costumes would maybe work for it. I just worry since Otakon is a week before. o_o; But yeah, it would be a lot easier getting Lily's syringe to a Canadian con then trying to get it across the U.S. border. ^_^;

We'll see what we can do. :heart:

Kurai Deux
02-24-2005, 06:46 PM
I might have my Thief King Bakura finished by then...but my cosplay schedule is so incredibly disorganized, so right now I have absolutely *no* idea which costumes will be finalized for which con -_-;;

I will possible have my majorly revamped Thier Bakura costume done. ^^; Since I have finally located and wig and I know I'm gonna do it GOOD this year. ^__^;

Oh my...could you imagine the havoc that TWO thief kings could wreak?? Bwahahaha! XD

Meele
03-06-2005, 03:47 PM

chaos_magician
03-06-2005, 06:24 PM
:square: That's awesome!! Great Tea cosplay!!! I hope u wear it to CN...Is Seto Kaiba gonna be there?? Are u by any chance doing Full Metal Alchemist for CN????I'm going as Hughes and my buds are doin Ed and Al...

Meele
03-06-2005, 06:57 PM

chaos_magician
03-06-2005, 08:20 PM
Well I'll be Lust for North soo I'll be hunting u down for Winry photos..I'm sure there will be a huge FMA photoshoot at the Con... Archie is definetly the best Seto Kaiba I've seen!!!! I luv your Witch Hunter Robin cosplay as well....Amon and Robin are sooo cute!!! Good Luck with your cosplays and see ya at the Con!!! :bigtu:

Meele
03-06-2005, 08:39 PM

chaos_magician
03-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Well at least I'm not an Edward (there will be like a zillion of them!) so I'm sure that will narrow down your search... Remember Naruto last year at North??? I was a part of that huge group that went up for the masquerade...It was alot of fun and I hope maybe something similar will be organized for FMA :D

Meele
03-06-2005, 09:26 PM

chaos_magician
03-06-2005, 09:59 PM
Awww poor u....I was in the same boat once..it was some Indian food only my Mom and I ate and we were sick for a whole weel straight!!! a really bad experience I hope I never have to go through again... :lost: So you are doing Sakura for CN?? I might do my Zabuza cosplay again but in his anbu form....I didn't really like the character of Sakura at first, but now I'm beginning to gain a profound respect for her because of her determination to train and develop new skills. She becomes alot stronger from when you first saw her earlier on...hehe maybe I'll do a Rock Lee cosplay and chase u around with my little kissy hearts :heart:

Meele
03-06-2005, 10:09 PM

chaos_magician
03-06-2005, 10:32 PM
*runs away from you* Not Rock Lee! XD (I'll be Sakura in her new outfit, btw)

Oh, and our friend's girlfriend might be Mai.

sniff sniff :waaaah: Sakura-chan is it the fuzzy eyebrows????? yeah alot of the Naruto characters get new outfits and Naruto grows and gets a bit taller than Sakura... Hey but she can still kick his ass anytime!! Yeah a Mai !!!! Joey will lbe happy....Will he be wearing his puppy suit????

Meele
03-06-2005, 11:51 PM

Michi
03-07-2005, 02:20 AM
...^^; Uh, guys, I don't wanna sound annoying but you're kinda turning the thread into a personal conversation that could go in PMs instead of actual posts relating to a gathering of YGO cosplay. ^_^; I mean yeah there's a bit of YGO chat in there, but... um.. it's getting kind of spammy. o_o; It could quickly and easily go off topic; just warning ya. =/

Meele
03-07-2005, 09:46 AM

Archy Jupiter
03-07-2005, 09:57 AM
Hey hey hey! I'm definitely gonna be Seto Kaiba at CN! Can't wait to wear the costume again! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

And, Meele and Chaos Magician ain't having a personal convo or gettin' spammy. Dude, they're talkin' mainly about YGO cosplay and I doubt they would've gone off on a tangent. More people talkin' about YGO cosplay are needed in this topic, though. ^_^

Alright, someone I know is gonna try to be Duke Devlin, and if things go as I've heard, there may be a Pegasus, too! CN's gonna ROCK~! :)

- Archy

Michi
03-07-2005, 02:42 PM
I saw a lot of Naruto names in there and a lot of personal questions regarding costumes that would be brought. :P Yes, I noticed there was at least a sentence of some YGO talk, but... It was starting to aim towards something they could talk about privately instead of a discussion for the board. *shrug* u_u; You don't have to all gang up on me now. x_x I wasn't trying to be rude about it. Forget it. x_x

Archy Jupiter
03-08-2005, 03:00 PM
O_o Aw, hey, don't be like that. I just got into this topic. ^_^;

Anyway, are you going to do any Yu-Gi-Oh! cosplays?

- Archy

Michi
03-08-2005, 05:16 PM
Me? ^^; I said that on the first page. n.n;;; Seiya and I might be doing a Kaiba and Injection Angel/Fairy Lily pair. I dunno if we can get it done for CN, but it's a possibility.

chaos_magician
03-08-2005, 06:35 PM
:thumbsup: Awww pls I'm sorry if I annoyed anyone.I didn't mean to stray off topic...I jus wanted to ask Meele what her other cosplays were. I know this forum is strictly for Yugioh and I will talk about Yugioh but I think it's cool to know what other cosplays people have planned as well... I tend to ramble and ask alotta questions so pardon me but it's in my nature... I don't want there to be any misunderstanding.I didn't mean to offend anyone ..Pls I jus want everyone to get along and be happy!!!

Meele
03-08-2005, 08:11 PM

chaos_magician
03-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Okie I'm not worried thank-u..... :bigtu: Yeah!!! Archie will be Seto again!!! I swear that sexy Kaiba dance was the best!!! That means u will go as Tea rit??? I can't wait to see u guys in cosplay!!!!! I started making the Dark Magician of Chaos staff. I can't wait to make the head piece which will be in my opinion the hardest part of the costume( I have to make sure I don't make it too heavy on my head or I'll topple over). I still need to finish Hughes ( it's taking forever cuz of all the school work) :p

Mattitude
03-09-2005, 03:04 PM
I should get my Joey cosplay together quite nicely for Anime North. And I'm going to talk my friend Scott into cosplaying as Bakura again like he did for Halloween.

chaos_magician
03-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Yeah another Joey!!! Are u gonna wear a puppy suit???? :D

Mattitude
03-10-2005, 10:06 AM
There is NO WAY Archy is going to get me into a puppy suit.

Archy Jupiter
03-10-2005, 10:37 AM
Wanna bet, Mattitude? >:-D

LOL Anyway, I'm glad to see we have some Joeys. This means I'll have a great time telling you guys to "SIT, MUTT!" XD

- Archy

chaos_magician
03-11-2005, 12:05 PM
he he i'll bring the doggie treats.......... :rofl: