PDA

View Full Version : So whats everyone working on???

Star_Angel
02-24-2005, 08:57 PM
Ok I know Katsucon has just ended, so whats everyone working on now???
I'm starting on my Commander Lacus (just got some fabric today)
and then its Mizo no Akashi Lacus, bathing suit Lacus, Tohru Honda from Fruits Baskets and Anko from Naruto, Aya from Psycho le Cemu, and Jae from Model to but im still deciding what to do for that one. busy time ahead of me, lol.
So whats everyone else starting on or thinking about starting on???

VegitaTheSaiyan
02-25-2005, 01:50 AM
I'm currently working on a Vegita costume and making my Android 17 costume better. Also, I am quite possibly going to be doing a Hatake Kakshi costume on the side.

zekitty
02-25-2005, 05:27 AM
Currently...? Uhmm... Trying to play five minutes on Doom 3 without it shutting down on me! >.< Damn, those zombies takes at LEAST 3 headshots to bring down. Fjarking undead. >.<!

But I've taken on some new cosplays other than Rikku. First I have to put the finishing touches on my Black mage (which I didn't get to wear at Katsucon because I'd forgotten my hat so my parents expressed it to the hotel under my friend's mom's name, whom had just DECIDED to go "shopping" until Sunday morning! >.<) and Samurai.

My next projects are: Ten Ten (Naruto), AC Yuffie or Tifa (AC FFVII), and whatever Rikku dresspheres from FFX-2. Probably Psychicer and White Mage. *shrug*

Star_Angel
02-25-2005, 09:38 AM
My next projects are: Ten Ten (Naruto), AC Yuffie or Tifa (AC FFVII), and whatever Rikku dresspheres from FFX-2. Probably Psychicer and White Mage. *shrug*
Sorry you didnt get to wear the one rikku! all the other ones I saw you wearing (the like two times I saw you, lol) were awesome!
and Yay Ten Ten well have to get a naruto vcs pic at AMA (if you have it there) ill have Anko there, lol (man after Katsu Naruto photoshoots scare me, that was WAY to many people! lol)

Riji
02-25-2005, 09:39 AM
I haven't really started anything yet. I've mostly been thinking about fabric choices and whatnot. Mostly concerning Michael from Model...don't even know where to begin on fabric choices. Least the color is a basic color. :thumbsup:

bag0k
02-25-2005, 10:42 AM
I'm working on deciding which Katmaairdkjge; etc. costume to make. (I HATE typing that name out!) I'm thinking of doing either the cousin with the cone-shaped head, or the one with the sphere-shaped head. I'm gettin' sick of the same 'ol boring head.

But Otakon's a loooong time away, so I guess I'm working on my schoolwork, which is top-priority at the moment.

Bethii-chan
02-25-2005, 12:14 PM
Right now, I'm working on nothing!

Actually, I really can't as my mom took back the sewing room. And banned me from it! She actually wants to sew a couple shirts for herself and I still need to clean it up a bit as there's red thread everywhere! >_<;

My next project though is Calintz from Magna Carta: Crimson Stigmata =3

makotohanabi
02-25-2005, 10:11 PM
Right now taking a break.

in a couple of weeks i'll finish the kenshin costume i started 2 years ago, and redoing the sash from my Mana costume, the tails are too short and the fabric is too thick. Bought the fabric for Schuldig's white assassin outfit, so i'll start on that after i help my dad paint the living room. A friend promised me he'll make me some really sweet shinai(?) (the knife thingys Naruto has) if I go as Sakura to Otakon. Not sure if i'll do it.

Been considering BC's other outfit from Vandread 2nd Stage (major spoiler won't go into detail), but i need to find images of it first.

It's looking like my next con will be Otakon so I have 6 months to work on everything.

bag0k
02-26-2005, 10:58 AM
Aack! I think I'll follow your example makotohanabi, and work on a costume that I never finished... There's always my Sheenah costume made from a cut-up purple bathrobe, then there's my Altaria costume, which I didn't finish in time for Katsucon. Aack... I totally forgot about those! Maybe I'll finish them just for closure, then wear them to Otakon or AUSA on Sunday or Friday or something... O_o

Plum Blossom
02-26-2005, 10:28 PM
Right now I'm in the middle of working on my Sheena costume (and Katuscon just ended... o.O see what no school can do to you?) And I'm wearing my robe and obi right now... hehehe....

bigwil
02-27-2005, 02:24 PM
Well 4 me...Opinionating my Juji Kabane(Gungrave OD)..hmm one or two One piece characters...and pop n' music characters...and a few others...

LaPetiteSalope
02-27-2005, 10:52 PM
I'm currently working on:
Aya from PLC: Yume Kazaguruma (finished the bottom part of the kimono)
Rith from Magna Carta Crimson Stigmata
Ed Elric's Automail arm

AnimesChild65
02-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Um, just some random dress. It's BIG. And really frilly. I finally found black lace! Now I need taffeta or satin...

Gogglegirl
02-28-2005, 01:05 PM
Right now? Nothing at the moment. I have to wait for a little bit until I can start on my next costumes. I just finished planning my "Roy Mustang's Dream Officer" costuem that might show up at Otakon if I find a Roy. And I still have to plan my Rave!Kikumaru Eiji costume.....That one has me stuck...

myaku_
03-04-2005, 01:43 PM
For AMA I'm doing PLC Gakuen/"Rememberance" Aya, and Risoukyou Ryokou Z Akuma ver/Demon "Frontiers" Aya. O_o Whatever I feel like working on. I'm fixing Pentagramme Fantasy...

I need to start going "Gekiai Merry~Go~Round", though, even though I'm not wearing it until Nekocon...

xMegan

phaedrus
03-04-2005, 02:29 PM
Right now I'm going to do some simple silly halloween-y stuff, just to get some sewing practice in. After that, I think I'm going to do Moguro Fukuzou from 'Warau Serusuman'. Probably going to try and get his 'shape' (Kind of gumdropy) worked into the costume, so I'm not just 'guy in suit and bowler who points a lot and causes bad things to happen to people who by and large don't deserve it, but at the same time kind of do.' Should be easy enough to do as a first costume, plus I've been a fan of Warau Serusuman for a long time!

Star_Angel
09-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Still curious what's everyone working on???
I just finished up my fifith Lacus cosplay (Blue dress from Seed Destiny)

Bagu
09-04-2005, 10:55 PM
Currently researching Catlin from FLCL. Talking with some armor experts to hopefully craft in fiberglass and debut during the cold months of Katsucon ;)

makotohanabi
09-05-2005, 12:09 AM
Just finished the Kenshin costume I started 2 years ago. Currently working on Haku (Naruto) for Anime USA and summoning Schuldig (Weiss Kreuz) and Youko Kurama(Yu Yu Hakusho) for yaoi con. Just waiting on the Youko wig so I can figure out how to put on the ears. Debating if I should steal my sister's almost perfect Soubi (Loveless) jacket or make my own, but that will have to wait until after AUSA.

Wakusei
09-05-2005, 03:35 AM
More Sanji... More Jiraiya... Busting old school in the coming year, but I don't wanna spoil the surprizes yet.

bag0k
09-05-2005, 05:31 AM
Working on figuring out what to do next... I've got quite a bit to do before I can work on new cosplay things! First, there's homecoming which is in late september this year, so I've gotta make something for that, then I promised a friend to make a costume for her, then I have to reluctantly finish my Nayru costume even though it's the most unflattering thing for anyone to wear! (I put enough blood and tears into this costume, my mom took notice and now I can't shove it under my desk and let it fade into obscurity... >.>)

But I've already started thinking of what new thing I'm going to work on. I'm set on making a fusion of a certain gunslinging heroine and katamari damacy. I love making the big heads!

myaku_
09-05-2005, 02:48 PM
I'm trying to finish Momotarou/"Yume Kazaguruma" AYA because I'm being an uber-perfectionist on everything (I need the perfect freaking shade of green, omgz!!!11111one) and Bou from AnCafé. o__o Then I need to do my Kingdom Hearts costume and theeeennnn Mitsuko Souma o___o And a gazillion commissions.

UnwantedKikyo
09-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Ermmmmmmm o.o;;; Im working on x-mas mana,Illuminati mana,Ayumi Hamasakis 'ourselves' dress and something else thats a secretttttttt ^___^

Riji
09-06-2005, 04:45 PM
Working on trying not to lose my sanity...but then I realize I lost that long ago...

Durrrr. Hmm. I have a couple costumes I've started on for AUSA. I'm knitting a Slytherin scarf for my Halloween costume that I'm gonna bring to AUSA too.

I don't have any free time since school started. Not to mention I'm going broke from buying school supplies.

Mana P. Malice
09-08-2005, 09:31 PM
I LOVE Illuminati Mana!! ^_^ I'm working on Kyo's lab coat and a Kaoru outfit..Maybe even Ruki if there is time.

VegitaTheSaiyan
09-09-2005, 02:35 AM
Still trying to work on my Vegeta costume at the moment. Though, not sure where I can find a good pair of prescription contacts that'll make my eyes bright green or even a descent place to get my wig/wigs styled at. :/ Also, got a Uchiwa Sasuke costume on the back burner of my mind for Anime USA this year, possibly - though, with how work has been treating me I think I'll just be working on the Vegeta costume for the time being. It's going to be World Games/FUsion Saga Vegeta, just in case anyone is wondering ;)

Long live the Saiyan Prince!

Ayla_Inoue
09-11-2005, 04:29 PM
I'm working on Uruha's current costume (don't know what it's called...it's from Gazette's Cockroach tour ^^) I'm way too into it...I go over to my mom's after school for the sole reason of working on my costume XD ahaa...

Gogglegirl
09-13-2005, 09:23 PM
I'm working on fixing my haruno Sakura (naruto) outfit. My mom had made it for me like two years ago and well...don't let your mom make a costume for you, unless she reallly knows what she's doing. There were a bunch of things wrong with it, so I'm fixing them now. I've been wanting to do this for about two years so I finally started.

ohter than that...I don't have anything else. I need to figure out what I'm cosplaying as for Katsucon....I'll have to start that during winter break....

Winters Knight
09-13-2005, 09:36 PM
Weee! for AUSA I'm working on Sesshoumaru of Inuyasha and Yura-sama of Psycho le Cemu, also hopefully Beryl Sama from the PGSM.. (either for that or a later con.. hopefully for that though). Oh and also Selphie. . . Then I've got Doku Masho Naaza planned for Katsucon 0_0 full armor.. (thats Sekhmet from Ronin Warriors for those of you who don't know). . . I'm crazy.

~Jenn

myaku_
09-14-2005, 08:09 PM
Weee! for AUSA I'm working on Sesshoumaru of Inuyasha and Yura-sama of Psycho le Cemu, also hopefully Beryl Sama from the PGSM.. (either for that or a later con.. hopefully for that though). Oh and also Selphie. . . Then I've got Doku Masho Naaza planned for Katsucon 0_0 full armor.. (thats Sekhmet from Ronin Warriors for those of you who don't know). . . I'm crazy.

~Jenn

...which Yura-sama? o___o

Star_Angel
09-14-2005, 09:53 PM
...which Yura-sama? o___o
Frontiers were gonna hopefully have a full group for AUSA!! Im the Seek! XD lol

Winters Knight
09-15-2005, 01:46 AM
hai hai since Teej is agreeing to do Daishi and Lizzie is doing Aya.. and someone is being Lida... who? lol I don't know these things anymore >_< it's late.

Anbu Neko
09-15-2005, 05:19 AM
Since my parents forbade me from cosplaying Schrodinger, I might *try* and go as Otomiya Haine in the Student Council uniform. I have a ton of white fabric, so I might give it a whirl..

Mana P. Malice
09-16-2005, 04:21 PM
I love you Ayla. ^_^ They're selling Ruki boots at Wal-Mart for $11.00. I want them.

Ayla_Inoue
09-18-2005, 07:56 PM
I love you too Mana...but I'm not buying you boots XD

I'm thinking of making Mai's Kuu dress (bloomers and all ^_^ Kya! ) and Keiyuu's Shounen to Sora outfit. I've been a major Kra addict lately :heart:

I'll probably wear both of those to school too...maybe minus Mai's bloomers :thumbsup:

myaku_
09-18-2005, 08:46 PM
I always thought Mai had more of a... smock or a very long peasant shirt on, but whatever. The more Kra cosplayers the better. I'm debating on bringing my Mai cos to Nekocon but it may be too cold to wear it.

Mana P. Malice
09-19-2005, 03:58 PM
I love you too Mana...but I'm not buying you boots XD

I'm thinking of making Mai's Kuu dress (bloomers and all ^_^ Kya! ) and Keiyuu's Shounen to Sora outfit. I've been a major Kra addict lately :heart:

I'll probably wear both of those to school too...maybe minus Mai's bloomers :thumbsup:

:untrust: PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE???!!! :dance:

I would like to go as a Kra member and do any member Ayla hasn't chosen...maybe the slutty one with pink hair in Shoxx...I'm absolutely horrid with names.

myaku_
09-20-2005, 02:13 PM
Yasuno isn't slutty ;__________;

If you guys are doing those, and I don't know if you'll finish them in time for Neko, but if you do, we should... do... Kra... photoshoot o__________o I have a Mai costume~

Ayla_Inoue
09-20-2005, 06:36 PM
Myaku_ : which Mai costume do you have? ^_^ I don't think I've ever seen another Kra cosplayer ^^ Yeah, I'm not really sure if his Kuu outfit is a dress or what, but in the PV it looked sorta like that (except really...not form-fitting ^^' ) so that's what I called it ^^ I don't know if I'm doing it for nekocon or not, especially since I'm still working on my Uruha cosplay now...we'll see though ^_^ The Keiyuu one I'll probably make for next year, or just for normal wear...actually, I made the scarf for it today ^__^ *is wearing Keiyuu scarf tomorrow*

Mana: I second Myaku...Yasuno's not slutty! *hugs Yasuno* lol...esp. not compared to some jrock costumes (I don't mean anything mean by that...we all love slutty jrock costumes XD ) *pokes Mana with stick*

myaku_
09-20-2005, 07:58 PM
Hahaha, you should make Keiyuu now and then-and then (uh, oh, I'm getting all excited) if Mana did Yasuno we'd be one Yuura short of a group .____.

I have... the one. Haha. It's in my photo gallery. I've only ever seen him wear it on "Hard Lolita" live, but it's like, the shorts and the fuzzy leg/armwarmers and the shirt has the different card suites on it?

Ayla_Inoue
09-23-2005, 03:33 PM
myaku: I just saw that outfit on their website! Coolness ^__^

Oh, yesterday I bought fabric for the 'Kuu' Mai costume ^^ Hopefully I'll be able to finish that before Halloween so I can wear it to school! :thumbsup: <--people's reaction to the bloomers, most likely XD Or...the whole outfit. People in my school suck >< Last year I got weird looks for wearing cat ears the day before Halloween. pth. *is ready to dance like Mai through school*:jjacks:

Mana P. Malice
09-23-2005, 05:14 PM
I GOT CALLED A SLUT AT SCHOOL!! >_< Haha, I made you admit Yasuno was a slut on Thursday...:p Admit it, you know he is...I gotta go sew the crotch on my Kaoru pants..I'M SO LAZY. :hafha:

Hey Myaku, do you think you can find me some pictures of Yasuno, or his costumes? I'll have to get started right away if I'm going to get it done..plus, me and Ayla did a search for Yasuno and we didn't get anything/much.

That is disgusting...Although it does look drawn on...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y222/Billy-Mu/gnome.jpg

Isn't that outfit darling?

Ayla_Inoue
09-25-2005, 04:42 PM
those pictures aren't showing up for me...maybe it's my computer though >_<' (ahaa...you got called a slut? I thought you didn't even end up wearing the garter XD Was it because of the socks? Those are so cute! Ignorant school people don't know about EGL...*pet pet* you're not a slut! slutty, but not a slut :thumbsup: (haha...jk ^^))
And I did NOT call Yasuno a slut! You know I have bad hearing ;_; I didn't hear what you said so I agreed...I think it annoys people when I have to ask like three times to repeat what they just said ^^'

I'm 95% done with my Uruha costume! I just have to make the corset-like part! Yay! ...my mom's holding my Mai fabric ransom until I clean my room :sulk: I cleaned it, then started working on my Uruha costume, and...by the time she got home, it was a total disater again XD I'll plan better next time ^^'

livengood
09-25-2005, 05:06 PM
I'm working on three different costumes for AX06

Yumiko Readman from R.O.D., Schiescka from F.M.A., and Kohaku from Wish. Right now I'm more in the getting as much information as possible and preparing to buy stuff stage. The Yumiko costume will probably be the easiest considering most, if not all her stuff is regular clothing I can wear like, to work after the convention. The coat will probably be the tough part but I can always go without. At least I got a pair of glasses that work for both the Schiescka and Yumiko costume! Hooray for Halloween club! Also, I need to order the wig for my Kohaku costume, I need to practice. ^^;

livengood
09-25-2005, 05:14 PM
Since my parents forbade me from cosplaying Schrodinger, I might *try* and go as Otomiya Haine in the Student Council uniform. I have a ton of white fabric, so I might give it a whirl..

Why on earth are they forbiding you to go as Schrodinger? That's bias against Nazi werewolves! :sulk:

Sakura_haruno32
10-04-2005, 04:51 PM
well..i havent decided <_< iam not beeing Haruno Sakura again -_-, but iam thinking about makeing an original??? for naruto that is and possibly Hinata -sighs- so many peopel to be so little time..But! iam being tohru honda for Halloween ^_^,

Bagu
10-04-2005, 06:21 PM
Well, Catlin is a bust....its just too hard to craft all that armor.

My Darcia headpiece got damaged at AWA, so I'm doing a little repair job to it. I'm still debating about attending AUSA and instead just waiting until Katsucon. and having a 2nd costume done by then, and then a 3rd ready by Otakon.

Riji
10-04-2005, 07:56 PM
Currently curling two wigs while finishing lining a costume. ^__^

Mana P. Malice
10-06-2005, 05:29 PM
I'm going to buy stockings and make Illuminati Mana...

myaku_
10-07-2005, 08:05 PM
The PV Illuminati or P-Type with the lab coat? I did P-Type for the last Neko~

Sieneko
10-08-2005, 12:21 AM
The more I work with my Chii costume, the more I know what I want for my next costume: Shorter hair, and a shorter costume. This long wig tangles very easily, and I'm going to have to be quite careful with this long white dress! O_o Haha.

Soooo I'm mainly working on the beginnings of wig styling and sewing/painting my dress at the moment. ^_^

zekitty
10-13-2005, 09:18 AM
Gosh, I haven't posted in forever! ^-^; Sorry guys! I'm taking two college courses in high school and an honours course alongside having a job! x.x Time for cosplay has been...lacking. T-T But I just got my wisdoms pulled out yesterday and I'm TOTALLY drugged in painkillers so now I finally have some time for cosplay! w00t!!

Anyways, right now I'm readying to finish my sandal covers for Mai Shiranui, then start on the gloves. Then I'm going to make my Raven cloak! Tonight I'm going to try and get some fabric and fabric paint to to re-make my Mamimi Samejima costume and re-touch the flowers on Fuu! ^-^ I'm so psyched for Nekocon, yo! *dansu dansu!!*

Mana P. Malice
10-13-2005, 08:30 PM
P-Type with the labcoat!! I'm much too lazy to do the entire costume. OMG I love KOF!!

myaku_
10-14-2005, 02:33 PM
Yeah, I cosplayed P-Type last year. Basically: vinyl jacket, vinyl skirt, fishnet, gloves, labcoat, glasses. It's relatively... simple XD

Ohhhhh, Marcytastrikku, my friend Raven and her boyfriend are bringing Haruko and um, that kid. Kohta or something? She said if you bring Mammimi she'd like to meet up~

bag0k
10-16-2005, 09:29 PM
I'm working on a costume for a friend... it's from Cardcaptor Sakura, her outfit on book 11. (Black, long gloves, kitty ears, yeah.) I gotta get it done before halloween, though. Plus, I have to finish my "Hottopic Fairy" outfit for halloween. (I call it that because I'm not cool enough to be real goth, so I have to settle for stupid poser goth.) Dude, making wings is HARD. I gotta figure out some sorta harness for 'em 'cuz I used the heaviest wire in existence. note to self... make smaller wings next time

I also have to figure out what I'm doing next. I want to do something anime or manga 'cuz so far all I've done are video game costumes.

rrrrRRAAAARrrrg! And I have to work this all 'round school and SAT's and colleges and homework and dropping a certain class 'cuz the teacher's a perv and a looser and homework, and colleges, and homework and sleep and oh, did I mention homework? Junior year SUCKS. *grumblegrumble*