PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Cosplay!

musicalmafia
02-27-2005, 12:12 PM
Hello hello people!
Name's ninjafiend,
and I 'twas wondering if any of you people out there are going as Kindom Hearts costumes

As of now, I've already got a Sora, Riku, and Kairi
so if anyone is going to AKon this summer and is interested,
leave me a message!

<3

Rizzorian
02-28-2005, 02:34 AM
Last year there a Riku and Sora that had some really well done costumes. Perhaps they will be there again this year, dunno if they use these boards or not. jsut htought I'd let ya know that there's a possibility.

Here's a pic I took from last year:
http://www.communities.com/members/photo.php?photoid=37666

Digital Blush
02-28-2005, 05:41 PM
The Riku and Sora Rizzorian is talking about is Gren (Riku) and Cherry (Sora). They had the most amazing costumes. I know that Gren is gonna be Riku for a-kon this year but I'm not sure about Cherry.

musicalmafia
02-28-2005, 09:02 PM
They're costumes ARE amazing
and they're (mainly) the inspiration for my friends starting the group

Heh, the best part is I get to teach two 13/14 year old boys how to use a sewing machine and/or handsew XD

Digital Blush
02-28-2005, 10:08 PM
who are you gonna cosplay as ninjafiend?

Rip Van Winkle
03-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Gren and Cherry usually cosplay together...so I wouldn't be surprised if Cherry pulls out her Sora costume again to match Gren.

Then again, I didn't see them in costume at all at Ushicon this year (though I was only there for Saturday night and Sunday morning.)

I may bring my Unknown costume with me, as well as my Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades. Just need to fix them...they're kinda old and worn =P

~Rip

Digital Blush
03-01-2005, 10:09 PM
well either way i hope to take lots of pictures of you all ^^ btw when are you all planning on gathering?

Cherry
03-01-2005, 10:32 PM
Gren and Cherry usually cosplay together...so I wouldn't be surprised if Cherry pulls out her Sora costume again to match Gren.

Then again, I didn't see them in costume at all at Ushicon this year (though I was only there for Saturday night and Sunday morning.)

I may bring my Unknown costume with me, as well as my Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades. Just need to fix them...they're kinda old and worn =P

~Rip

There is a good chance that me and Gren may pull Sora and Riku out. I know we were talking about revamping a few parts of them to do Chain Of Memories for Anime Expo, but we may fix them a bit and come join your shoot, too! We'd love to.

We were in costume quite a bit at UshiCon. :) We did Kamui and Fuuma (Without the wings. They had shipment issues), and also Meroko and Takuto. I'm sad that we missed you.

Gren
03-01-2005, 10:55 PM
I didn't have any odfficial plans of bringing Riku back, but yes. IT would be lovely to bring the costumes out again. ^_^ Thank you for all your kind words and show of support.

Rip Van Winkle
03-02-2005, 03:19 AM
I'm sad that we missed you.

Eh...playing Apples to Apples with you, Gren, Matt and James was fun anyway...I'm just still sorry about the 'Morgue' not being 'Bright and Shining' x__x My sense of humor went into the crapper at about 3am that night/morning...was having trouble picking anything out.

...and I -did- end up seeing pics of you guys cosplaying after Ushicon ended though (I think it was X-ish characters? Ya'll were holding a severed head...or fondling it...or something *laughs* I'm not familiar with the names of the characters)

But now I'm kinda enthusiastic about maybe getting a wig done for the guy with the two massive shuriken dealies from the KH2 trailer(s). Now to dig out my Unknown coat out of all the cat hair <_<

musicalmafia
03-02-2005, 09:40 PM
oh wow... i never expected a bunch of people to actually answer XD
Me? I'm going as Kairi
and my two friends
Austen is going as Riku (destiny islands/regular)
and Bryce is going as Sora

As for the day, it's probably going to be Saturday when we do it if we can squeeze in a quick picture time somewhere (I hope)

musicalmafia
03-03-2005, 06:34 PM
oh man, I forgot to mention a couple things.
being the poor 14 year old I am,
it's not really a shoot... more like a... gather-and-let-people-take-pictures thing -_-;;
(*bangs head on desk* I really need a job....)

another thing,
if anyone's interested in doing a masquerade
just suggest it cause I have NO ideas for one XP
But I'd love to do one! ^_^ so yeah

tahiti
04-25-2005, 03:21 AM
My sister is cosplaying as KH Goofy for A-kon! I'm sure she'd love to get together for you guys.
I'm really impressed with her costume. This weekend I'm hoping to get her with my digital camera for some quick pictures. Her shield is SOOO awesome!
When are you guys going to meet?

Fallen)x(Angel
04-25-2005, 07:27 PM
I know you already have a Kairi, but I'll more likely be bringing mine along.

Kia Ryou
05-27-2005, 07:31 PM
I will be going as Tranceform Sora. :D *glomps Gren and Cherry :D!!

Datenshi_Yume
05-31-2005, 08:36 PM
I know a Brave Drive Sora, Riku, Yuffie, and Heartless going and I should be Aerith if all goes well in the next two days........

Kia Ryou
06-01-2005, 12:35 AM
OMG there is another Brave drive sora out there? Is he blue or red?