PDA

View Full Version : "Saint of Killers"

final testament
01-04-2003, 02:24 PM
Our friend (Source and I) Andy, drew this pic a few years back. I loved it so much that I drew it also. I changed a few things about it but, for the most part it's in tact. Her name is "Saint". It is copyrighted by him just so you know. I know I know....but he's given me his O.K before sooooo NYAH!!! Both our versions look identical but our techniques are a bit different. I think this guy's a great artist....that's why I drew it as well. And yes it was a freehand drawing...I don't trace. (Source you know what I'm talking about)

sailor-moon
01-04-2003, 03:23 PM
tis sexy!:D

final testament
01-04-2003, 03:38 PM
Why thank you miss Moonie. (now pass the mustard, I need it for my dirt covered hotdog.) You know what I'm talking about? LOL

LiL QoH
01-04-2003, 03:43 PM
It'd be even more awsome if you redid it in illustrator or painter :D

sailor-moon
01-04-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by final testament
Why thank you miss Moonie. (now pass the mustard, I need it for my dirt covered hotdog.) You know what I'm talking about? LOL

no no no!!>< use ketchup:D

final testament
01-04-2003, 06:35 PM
no...It's mustard or nothing! Silly Moonie, Ketchup and Dirtdogs don't mix. But mustard and them SCREAM crunchy goodness!! Oh and BTW Q.O.H, I may just do that. I think it may come out pretty cool. (offers Moonie "now" crunchy mustard dog...again)

sailor-moon
01-04-2003, 09:35 PM
><i WANT ketchup!!! ::sticks toungh out at you::: :razz:

final testament
01-04-2003, 09:55 PM
*snatches tounge*

*Moonie goes :::ahhhhhhhhhhhh*

*I grab a stamp and make Moonie lick it..Tounge recoils*(like on Tom & Jerry cartoons)

*I mail the "Mustard Dirtdog" to Moonies house, as a reminder not to "diss the mustard".*

*"Testament laughs" Muahahahahhahaha*

*Moonie shakes fist and says..."I'll get you next time Inspector Gadget!!"*

*I fly away with ketchup in hand saying.."In your face!!! Mustard dogs for all!!"

LOL....Oh god this is fun. Your silly Moonie!! I'm just plain retarded!!

(gets idea for a thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

sailor-moon
01-04-2003, 10:08 PM
oh boy..someone has issues^o^ ROFL!! :thumbsup: ::kicks your butt::: go make silly hotdog thread!!!><

final testament
01-04-2003, 10:10 PM
LOL.....no no, that's not it! watch this....check the babble board in a few mins.

sailor-moon
01-04-2003, 10:11 PM
k ^___________________________^