PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay.Com AniZona Meetup

ANoM
03-01-2005, 01:42 AM
Aight folks, since this has been discussed a little bit in another thread, I figured it'd be a good time to open the discussion up to everyone! Feel free to post possible meetup dates/times at AniZona.

And if anyone happens to know the hotel area well enough, feel free to offer suggestions for meetup locations as well XP

sethbramwell
03-01-2005, 02:07 AM
Aight folks, since this has been discussed a little bit in another thread, I figured it'd be a good time to open the discussion up to everyone! Feel free to post possible meetup dates/times at AniZona.

And if anyone happens to know the hotel area well enough, feel free to offer suggestions for meetup locations as well XP

Amnytime Friday or Staurday afternoon would be great with me! :-) I'd love to meet y'all!

Let me know,
Allan

Satoru.
03-01-2005, 02:54 AM
Amnytime Friday or Staurday afternoon would be great with me! :-) I'd love to meet y'all!

Close to noon on Friday or Saturday would be good for me too.

Heart of Chaos
03-01-2005, 10:37 AM
Well it will be almost downright impossible for me to get there on Friday. So a Saturday time would be great to have. Really anytime would be fine.

petitemusu
03-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Opening Ceremonies are Noon Friday so I'm thinking Saturday would be a better time ^^ But as of right now my costume judging is around noon that day so can we push it to more like 1 or something?

Chibi Ice Wolf
03-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Opening Ceremonies are Noon Friday so I'm thinking Saturday would be a better time ^^ But as of right now my costume judging is around noon that day so can we push it to more like 1 or something?

My costume judging is also on Satuday around noon (12:35 to be exact) and from talking to my friends, it seems to be a common judging time. Maybe we should wait until more events are scheduled to decide though, so we can work it around events that more cosplay.com people would be going to (like panels and such)

Jinx
03-02-2005, 02:26 AM
I'm also voting Saturday.. most people will be there, and Sunday is busy (I guess that's the day all the GOH stuff goes down).. so maybe if noon is a bad time, perhaps later in the afternoon, 2ish, 3ish?

Frank_Castle
03-10-2005, 08:22 AM
I have talked to someone who's working the con and also the mod of the cosplay section of the Anizona forums.
I had to work around the times of the Anizona Sushi gettogether so that 3 members of the staff from Anizona and people who were going to participate in the cosplay contest/staff could still do both on Saturday.

Judging ends at 1pm
Lineup is at 4:30pm
Masquarade 6pm-9pm

These times aren't determined as EXACT times yet. I'd still wait before you planned anything until they "officially" announced the times for things but they won't announce exact times until 1 week before the convention.

I hope I am of some help on times..

Oh yeah and I dunno how busy Sunday will be considering it's gonna be Easter.

yayahan
03-19-2005, 11:33 AM
My suggestion would be to hold it right after the Cosplay.com Cosplay Panel on Friday. I believe it ends at 5pm.
Saturday seems pretty hectic with all the Masquerade activities, and hopefully if a lot of people *pokes everyone* come to the Panel, we'll be there already for the gathering afterwards. :D

Admin
03-19-2005, 11:51 AM
We have another sponsored panel at 5pm (Tristen Citrine's Anime Musicals panel) so I wouldn't want to schedule anything during that.

yayahan
03-19-2005, 04:22 PM
We have another sponsored panel at 5pm (Tristen Citrine's Anime Musicals panel) so I wouldn't want to schedule anything during that.

Blast! You foiled my evil plans of sabotaging Char's Panel!

J/K I totally didn't think that far ^^;;;... what about before the panels?

L.A.Stewart
03-20-2005, 10:23 PM
Hey all!
I know the Cosplay.com panel is on friday, and therefore would probably be most convenient for everyone to meet up that day, but unfortunately I'm stuck at U of A in Tucson till Saturday! *boo hiss* Just a suggestion since Friday appears to pretty hectic as it is!

Oh, and Yaya...
I've been dying to meet you in person for, well, years! I was wondering if you are doing any events at Anizona on Sat (since I'm not going to be there friday)? Are you going to be around at all then? I'd hate to miss you as this is the first time a con is in my home state. So close but yet so far, eh?

--Liz