PDA

View Full Version : General Anizona Talk

Cyrus Gigelph
03-01-2005, 11:21 PM
Hey ya'll I thought this would give everyone a good chanse to get to know eachother, ask any old question (with in reason), and just talk about Anizona.

Cyrus Gigelph
03-01-2005, 11:25 PM
Ya, speaking of misc. topics, does anyone know of a set schedual for Anizona, or is it still yet to be determinded? And if ya tell me this thread is pointless, and go ask at anizona.com, then shut it. I don't know why, but noone wants to really respond to me over there.... sry for the out burst, it just angers me, ya know???? well anyways, Schedual???????? is there one, or am i jus another crazy ranting???

ANoM
03-02-2005, 01:56 AM
Something tells me that with less than a month to go, everyone at AniZona's running around like mad to get all the finishing touches taken care of.

We've gotta keep in mind this is their first attempt at organizing this sorta thing, so we've really gotta cut them some slack if they can't cater to our every pre-con need, know what I mean?

I understand its frustrating being left in the dark about a lotta stuff, but I'm sure they're all trying their hardest to make everything run smoothly in the end. Let's show a little support for the folks who are making this possible, eh? (they'll remember us better that way next time around XP)

Chibi Ice Wolf
03-02-2005, 02:00 AM
I don't think they are leaving us in the dark... they announce stuff when they know for sure they'll have it. Anime Expo doesn't put up their schedule until a few days before the con and even then it changes a lot before the real thing. =/

As for schedule of when the con will be open and doing stuff, it's Friday Noon-Sunday 5-ish I hear.

Jinx
03-02-2005, 02:23 AM
Yeah, just be patient. Plus, even when they do get their schedule out, there's bound to be changes.

Cyrus Gigelph
03-02-2005, 09:36 PM
ya, its, just so hard to schedual things.... oh well, Does anyone else have anything to bring to the table???

Frank_Castle
03-11-2005, 12:46 AM
I posted the following on another topic sorry not trying to spam or anything :-P
Unfortunately I'm not bringing much to the table but it's what I know so far.
(Saturday)--

I have talked to someone who's working the con and also the mod of the cosplay section of the Anizona forums.
I had to work around the times of the Anizona Sushi gettogether so that 3 members of the staff from Anizona and people who were going to participate in the cosplay contest/staff could still do both on Saturday.

Judging ends at 1pm
Lineup is at 4:30pm
Masquarade 6pm-9pm

These times aren't determined as EXACT times yet. I'd still wait before you planned anything until they "officially" announced the times for things but they won't announce exact times until 1 week before the convention.

Chibi Ice Wolf
03-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Judging ends at 1pm
Lineup is at 4:30pm
Masquarade 6pm-9pm

Oh wow I remember hearing it started at 8! Thanks for the heads up about the time! Lineup is at 4 freaking 30 though!?! Gosh that's early... what are we gonna do for an hour and half!? o.O

Rogue Marvel
03-11-2005, 01:33 AM
get stuff explaned, line up order, tell me how to stay you and your characters name correctly so I dont make an ass of myself when I introduce your skit.

fun stuff like that.

Frank_Castle
03-11-2005, 04:11 AM
Oh wow I remember hearing it started at 8! Thanks for the heads up about the time! Lineup is at 4 freaking 30 though!?! Gosh that's early... what are we gonna do for an hour and half!? o.O

Hee Hee....You know NyuNyu..oops I mean ChibiIceWolf...If you would have read the sushi topic on the anizona forum better you would have known that. :-P It was posted on like page 6 or somethin. :thumbsup: :bigtu:

Oh and the times I posted are just what they have for the time right now...Everything is subject to change...