PDA

View Full Version : Castlevania Gathering

Astro
03-02-2005, 04:13 AM
Most of my Fanime '05 schedule is filled up with Castlevania cosplays, and I know a couple other people who have some CV/Akumajo Dracula/Whatever you want to call it outfits, so I thought it would be nice to have a gathering+photoshoot.

I'm not quite sure which CV costumes I'll be doing for Fanime, but I have plans to rework my Joachim. (My armour sucks.)
I'd also like to do one of the new characters from Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, but I'm not sure if either could be accomplished within Fanime time. I'm also thinking of doing a Richter, and if I can get well enough in shape I'd like to do LoI's succubus.
However, my definate CV costume for Fanime will be Juste Belmont from Aria of Sorrow. Hitori has also agreed to be my Lydie, and it would be great if we could get a Maxim!

Hitori
03-06-2005, 05:41 PM
Heyo, just sos you know, I've got Lydie down for Sunday, and as of now, I do plan on rewearing Sara, on Sunday. But these of course, can be changed (Though I am rather partial to my current lineup).

Dany
03-06-2005, 08:16 PM
If this was NEXT year... :(

I plan on putting together my SoTN Alucard, but not until late this year, probably in the late fall/winter.

Alas...

Hitori
03-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Dany ~ It will probably be next year too! I was going to make Richtor and Maria for this year(Richtor for a friend, mi Maria), but I decided to push that back to next Fanime.

Dany
03-06-2005, 09:42 PM
Ooh :)

Y'know.. I wonder if somebody I know who I used to talk to all the time about being Dracula would be willing to come from Michigan next year for that...

*gleeful* Dood..I should SO tempt him with the idea..

Astro
03-08-2005, 01:22 AM
Yes! Hunt him down!
I had someone say they wanted to be Simon Belmont, and I think Chris said he was going to do Hector, but for AX... I want to do Hector too... Uwa~

Is the cosplay on Sunday? I'll probably end up wearing a joke costume if I'm in the cosplay. (the special FMA uniform. XP)
I can switch though. Mi, Do we want to get a photoshoot for Juste and Lydie?

Hitori
03-08-2005, 02:08 AM
Yes! Hunt him down!
I had someone say they wanted to be Simon Belmont, and I think Chris said he was going to do Hector, but for AX... I want to do Hector too... Uwa~

So do I XD Not just yet though, I'm thinking next year sometime.

Is the cosplay on Sunday? I'll probably end up wearing a joke costume if I'm in the cosplay. (the special FMA uniform. XP)

You mean the masq...? Yes, the Masq is on Sunday. And I have an entirely different outfit for it...

Mi, Do we want to get a photoshoot for Juste and Lydie?

Um... maybe. I dunno how the money will be. I'm already going to get one for mi and my friend (Wandering Otaku) and possibly Mutton... dunno which set of costumes we're doing together I'm gonna go for yet.

Dany
03-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Yes! Hunt him down!

He'd be amazing for it. He's a big guy..6 foot 5 or something like that, and can look amazingly Evil when he wants to. The idea of us being 'father and son' was really percolating back in 1999, around the time the game came out, and we talked about him antagonizing me.

Him: "Well, would you take a look at her...!"
Me: "Father, you're embarrassing yourself."
Him: "Hrmph. You're just no fun, Alucard. You really need to quit being so morose.."

etc. etc. etc.

I poked him yesterday about it. He's still really interested, but he's doubtful of his costuming talents. I have a feeling I'll be making the costume for him, which doesn't necessarily bother me that much for some reason...other than the fact that I'm in California and he is in Michigan. :(

I told him he might have to come visit me so I can do fittings and such. Muahahahahahah...

Astro
03-08-2005, 03:05 PM
That would be so awesome if he could come. XP

I should really go buy fabric for Juste... And for Trish. Need Vinyl.

Hitori
03-09-2005, 12:02 AM
XD sounds like the group for next year will be brilliant.
Just gotta get over the whole "Girl" thing for Maria >.<

Astro
03-19-2005, 09:38 AM
I'd be all left out for SoTN next year!
Unless I decided to do shaft... :snk:
I think not.

And damn, Hector is POPULAR.
I still want to try for the Isaac outfit. I may find a way to get around the boobs.