PDA

View Full Version : Simple Question!-Chun Li's hair buns

Raiderbabe
03-03-2005, 05:50 AM
Can anyone tell me how the best way to get my hair up in the two buns chun Li wears? i know its proberly a simple question but i have never done it before......is it best to plait first or tie up? hmmm help me :confused:

Halfling
03-03-2005, 07:50 AM
The buns are called "odango", I think you'll probably find something on the forum if you search for that word. Some time ago I also found an online tuturial on how to make them, unfortunately the link is in my bookmarks on another computer.

KeppyChan
03-03-2005, 12:04 PM
the only problen about chun li buns are they're flat on one end and not like other odangos.

honestly i've always stick by this method, get a large sytrafoam balls, and warp you hair around it. then pin it in your hair. and boom you have buns.

newmyu
03-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Actually, her buns seem to be loose, or they used to be in the older games.. ^^; 'Cause at the end of the Street Fighter II Turbo game, she'd take the covers off and her hair fell down without any other help... so really, you might make drawstring covers, twist your hair into buns, cover and tie, and be done.. ^^;

Raiderbabe
03-29-2005, 04:29 PM
thanks for your help guys! i like the styrofoam idea but my hair is quite long anyway....i managed to get them looking quite good with a little time and patience! theres pics in my gallery!