PDA

View Full Version : FF??? Cosplayers???

Evolution
03-03-2005, 11:56 AM
Hi Hi all...Since there's a vapid influx of FF cosplayers EVERYWHERE (I should know, I am one) I was wondering if anyone is going as characters from any of the FF's and is there a planned meeting place or whatnot??? Info is nicely appreciated by gifts of Pocky...Mmmk??? :schitzo:

YuffieK
03-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Hm. We should have a gathering set for this, cause yeah, I know theres gonna be lots of FF Cosplayers :D. I'm probably gonna be wearing Kingdom Hearts Rikku(the girl ^^'; ), so can it be a KH/FF get together? ^^

SelphieTilmitt
03-03-2005, 02:09 PM
I wanna come! I wanna come! I would suggest NOT Saturday cause errr..busy day...especially for me, but whatever! I'll try to come to it either way. =D

I'll mostly be dressed up as Selphie, I got a brand new dress made and new nunchaku. :D
I also will be WallMarket Aeris for a little while as well as Thief Rikku from FFX-2. :D

And yes, like Yuffie-kins said, we know a lot of FF cosplayers goin' >:D. My sister and my friend are gonna be FF people too. My little sister is gonna be Tifa and Rinoa at some point threw out the con. :D and my friend is bringing a couple FF costumes too!

LuckInSpades
03-03-2005, 03:25 PM
I don't think any of my ff costumes are in shape to be worn. =( Try again for Recca, though ^,^;

Twilight_Rain
03-03-2005, 06:16 PM
hm.... I may be going as Summoner Yuna...but I'm not sure I want to wear that on Bart...I will for sure at Recca though

Evolution
03-04-2005, 02:32 AM
Hmm, general consensus seems to be a positive one, but I'll wait a bit more before we decide to make this thing an actual GATHERING... but I'm hoping that if not a gathering, than just seeing each other around...I can't make it to Recca unfortunately, so this is my big hurrah before Fanime...if anyone's interested, LMK here, on PM or spot the very large Tonberry King walking around at AOD with Daiklaive (think Cloud's type sword)...

SelphieTilmitt
03-04-2005, 02:06 PM
Woot for Tonberry, I'll look around for ya. :o~ I duno if planning a gathering at such last minuteness will work too well. >< Might be easiest just to roam around and gather the FF-ers when we see them at random points threwout the con.

Maybe I'll just pick a moment and scream "FF COSPLAYERS HERE PLZ." >:D

Evolution
03-04-2005, 03:28 PM
I was thinking about it and, yeah, the lateness of the gathering is kind of a weird idea...I like the shout at FF cosplayers idea though, we'll do that instead..lol...

So APB to all FFer's...keep an eye out for each other!!!

Matsuki
03-04-2005, 05:23 PM
mmm...I'll be there as Tifa AC version for I think half a day on Saturday.. but I'm not sure about getting into the gathering. but hey, if you see me or if I see you guys, I'll be sure to take some pics ^_~

Tevina
03-04-2005, 07:21 PM
I'll definitely be there as FF7 Tifa for all of Saturday and Sunday

Yakuza03
03-06-2005, 12:15 PM
hm.... I may be going as Summoner Yuna...but I'm not sure I want to wear that on Bart...I will for sure at Recca though

Reconsider, go as Yuffie so you and I can do a battle (going as Attack Squad...Again).XD

FallenSpork
03-14-2005, 05:25 PM
The Lost have been found. The Missing are now named. Evolution has fallen to the divinity of the FallenSpork.

Just thought I show up out of the blue and finally tell you I signed up. See ya soon

Tevina
03-14-2005, 08:14 PM
...signed up for what?

Evolution
03-15-2005, 11:23 AM
Tevina:10-1 he's just letting me know that he signed up for this site...

FallenSpork: there's an intro section to this place too, bro...at any rate, welcome...