PDA

View Full Version : EBK Presents: Anime Overdose 2005 Pictures

Eurobeat King
03-05-2005, 03:01 AM
Hey everyone,

Tired and sick (sorry if you saw me sneezing & runny-nosed today from allergies) but I survived the first day of Anime OverDose 2005, and got a lot of good pictures! :) In fact, I think I got most of the cosplayers that showed up today (If I missed your costume, my apologies..) Please check out the pictures I took from Friday (and a few from Thursday night) here:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?userid=18&cat=14634&sort=7

I've posted about 777 pictures from Friday alone (a lot are of photoshoots I took of friends & cosplayers), and now I'm off to get a few hours of sleep before doing it alllll over again (which will be worse..) for Saturday. :thumbsup: But I live for this!! ;) Enjoy, and hope to see you all tomorrow or Sunday in your costumes for more pics! ciao~ :skidude2:

Suzushichan
03-05-2005, 03:03 AM
the pics look great so far. ^_^

~suzushi :cool:

BART Boy
03-05-2005, 03:24 AM
man your quick oO lol

OoTLink
03-05-2005, 10:50 AM
Wow *bows* you're the only person ever to beat me on timing XD ... *looks* wow that's so cool! :D But I'll be in today's gallery I'm sure :]

Eurobeat King
03-06-2005, 03:50 AM
Just got back from a wild day & evening at AOD Day #2, and too tired to u/l any pics from Saturday.. :thumbsup: But I'll continue tomorrow evening after I return from the con and dinner, and hopefully all pics will be up by either Monday or Tuesday. Hope you all like what I've posted so far, and thanks for your patience as I do my best to post these! :D

Ryu-Ness
03-06-2005, 12:53 PM
Thank you, Al! I'm truly looking forward to it. ^__^

YuffieK
03-06-2005, 10:52 PM
D:! I knew you were sick. ^_^';; so was I, I was sick all weekend :o ^^';;

the pics are great :D <3

Pikacello
03-07-2005, 12:25 AM
Thanks so much Al-san! =) =) You do great work as always. It was so good to see you too! ::hugs::

SelphieTilmitt
03-07-2005, 12:56 AM
Al~ you should feel better and stuffies <3. But yes, it was shiny seeing you and I'm peeking at all the pics right now. >:D

ACXchan
03-07-2005, 02:31 AM
Just checked some of the pics out Al, agh they make me feel like a loser for not going XD But alas I'm stuck in SoCal for now, looks like you guys had some great fun! I hope I can swing by next year ^ ^

Shinsengumi
03-07-2005, 02:53 AM
Nice pic's you got there Eurobeat King, you even I have me as the Shinsengumi.

Musashi Killer
03-07-2005, 02:56 AM
Once again, an amazing set, and amount of pictures, and it looks like there are still many more coming! You got some great shots of us on stage as well. So, thank you Al-sama! :jjacks:

OoTLink
03-07-2005, 03:10 AM
Woohoo, you rawk :) *hides pics of himself* I like em .. thank you verymuch :D

Sorry btw, at the con when I was trying to say hi to you -- uh I wasn't asking you to take my picture lol.. glad you did but I wanted to talk lol.. oh well, you were busy too ... but I figured I'd have to say hi sometime or I'd never get to!

Sooo uh yeah... but it was great seeing ya ^_^ *hands Al a cookie*

Eurobeat King
03-07-2005, 03:40 AM
UPDATE: Managed to post ALL of Saturday's pictures and started a few from Sunday, but I need sleep from this tiring weekend and then back to work in the morning.. :thumbsup: I took about 450+ for Sunday, and will post those tomorrow night. Please check them out during the day until I post the rest, and feel free to comment on them! Thanks for your patience as I post them ASAP! :)

Angel4Hire
03-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Eurobeat King, I just wanted to thank you for all of the pictures! I apologize for not being the best model. I was very nervous and all the attention was a bit overwhelming. Once again thank you for being so gracious.

-the chick playing as Princess Allura

Astro
03-08-2005, 01:02 AM
I got coughed on... Hope I don't get sick!

Thanks for the pictures though! I'm still holding out for the pictures of Cosplay Hell with the legless duck on our head.

Aoshi Shinomori
03-08-2005, 01:45 AM
I hope u feel better al. hope to see u next con.

Eurobeat King
03-08-2005, 01:48 AM
Astro: Those pics will be up later tonight, if not tomorrow evening. I decided last minute today (3:00pm) to get a ticket for the Final Fantasy: Dear Friends concert, and went to that after work and then went home by bus. (The concert was amazing!!) :bigtu: ahem.. But I'll put up as many pictures tonight before I sleep, and then finish them up tomorrow night fersure. Thanks for your patience!!

OniCourseMusha
03-08-2005, 02:14 AM
AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I made myself look scary wit that face!! Umm well! Thanx for the pic!

Eurobeat King
03-08-2005, 03:14 AM
FINAL UPDATE: I finished posting ALL of the pictures I took at AnimeOverdose 2005, and you can check out all 2340 pictures here:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=14634&userid=18

Thanks again to everyone who posed for pics, and I hope you enjoyed the ones I took of you. Take care, get some rest, and I'll see you all come the next con! :skidude2:

ai no hoshi
03-08-2005, 11:30 AM
hey al! sorry you were sick... i was/am too. :lost: your pics are great (as always) AOD was much fun, and i am looking forward to recca!!!

OoTLink
03-08-2005, 11:50 AM
yeah the pics are awesome :)

I find it funny how so many people "I knew" were there and well.. let's put it this way.. I guess I didn't know them :P Ahh, gahahhahaaahahhahaha *evil laughing*

If I ever take pics of said people the pics are going to the Trash™ before they go to my webserver

Astro
03-08-2005, 02:55 PM
Woo! Great pictures Al!

Miraculously, all of my friends managed to get sick... But I didn't... Wtf?!
I'm always the first to get sick!

Tevina
03-08-2005, 08:32 PM
hey where's all the pics of tifa kicking butt?? lol

Eurobeat King
03-09-2005, 10:43 AM
Tevina: Eeeee! I knew I forgot some of those, and I can't believe I forgot to post 20 pictures, which included Sunday's pictures of your Tifa.. :thumbsup: Well, they're up now! ;) i hope you like them!

HakuXIII
03-09-2005, 11:35 AM
Eurobeat King,
I sent you a PM asking for permission to use some pictures you took of me. Please let me know. :)

Matsuki
03-09-2005, 12:07 PM
heyyy, thanks for the pics of me and my friends. ^__^ We were that fruits basket group. AH, I also blinked twice x_x gotta improve on keeping my eyes open..
hmmm...seems like lots of ppl are sick and after the convention I got sick.. I think someone got me sick here. 0_0 lol. oh well.
thanks again.

-Matsu
(that summer tohru)

Neo Dave
03-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Wow! That's alot of pics! Thanks Al! Great to see you at AOD.

Tevina
03-09-2005, 04:32 PM
yaaah I see the pics now! thanks for takin them al! UR JUST TOO FRIGGIN AWESOME! =D!! *hug!*