PDA

View Full Version : Chobits cosplay question

xShadowChiix
03-08-2005, 03:49 PM
Hi people :P My name's Sammy and I have a con coming up at the end of april (Persocon w00t!!) It'll be my first con in like... well.. ever XD I'm wanting to cosplay as Dark Chii. I designed a few costumes of my own and am actually getting help (though not much)on one or two of them... but... well, though I'm cosplaying as dark chii... I'm black, so I'm not sure how I'd do my hair and make-up. How would I go about this without looking all over dramatic?

Gaara_kun
03-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Oh, cool I'm a Chii cosplayer too ^^. Hmm... are you gonna have a blonde wig? It would look just fine on you. I think just doing your makeup like how you normally do it would look just fine. I just use a pinkish lipstick and little or no makeup.

Have you ever played Suikoden 3? I love the way the Karayans look. They are um... I guess black and have blonde hair... well.. most of them do. They look gorgeous. ^^

OtakuLuLu
03-09-2005, 07:20 PM
also a chi cosplayer.
umm.... for the makeup suggestion:
Your cosplaying Freya, and freya has a natural look...so dont go for any wild colors, as in blue, green, red, pink etc. Go for skin tone colors. Maybe some foundation, and clear gloss. if your planning to use eyeliner, than i recomend you to NOT wear it. it'll only be to much.
For your hair: if curly , straigten it. If your hair color is dark, dye it.

-otaku

Pink Bunnie
03-10-2005, 03:43 PM
I suggest looking into people with the same shade and skintone who have blonde hair. Whatever color/shade looks best on them go for in a wig. Super white blonde imo only looks good with super pale skin.