PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever cos-play Relm from FFVI?

JoeBoeing
01-05-2003, 01:36 PM
Greetings all,

I have yet to see a cos-play my favorite FF game, Relm. Why on this earth haven't I seen a Relm cos-player?

Relm is just too cool and I love her design.

If anyone has a pic of a Relm cos-player can you please post the URL to the pic?

FRom,
Joe

Zephyrs
01-05-2003, 02:26 PM
maybe it's the hat ^^ but seriously, I have no idea, I love Relm too. maybe she's just one of those characters you really have to be the right age for?

Dia
01-05-2003, 02:35 PM
Actually, I've seen three or four, but none have done the Amano version (which is what I'm doing). One girl was Japanese, one was French, and the other one or two were in the US. The French one used to be up on CosplayLab, but I can't find it again. The only US cosplayer I can find is here (http://www.usagichan.com/NDK2002/cosplay03.htm). I like her hat ^_^

Dia
01-05-2003, 02:43 PM
Just found the other one I was looking for - here (http://www.usagichan.com/AX2002/cosplay124.htm)

PretearWink
01-05-2003, 06:56 PM
I was gonna make my lil sis (she's 8 and looks like a mini femme Zidane soooo cute!) go as Relm and I was gonna do Celes, but my brother talked her into Eiko instead....I'm currently trying to figure out how to cut a whole in a wig for the horn...-_-

Dia
01-05-2003, 07:04 PM
Aww, Eiko's so adorable ^_^ Will she be attending AWA9? I may have to bring my Zidane and get a picture with her.

Michi
01-05-2003, 08:31 PM
Isn't Eiko's horn just sticking out of her bangs..?

FF6 cosplay in general is so rare... I have Edgar on my to-do list, but probably not til '04. Insane, I know. o_o

PretearWink
01-05-2003, 09:11 PM
I was gonna try to get her to go to AWA8, but my mom said no at the last minute ^^; I saw you there at AWA8, you make the most beautiful Suu by the way, and I saw you as Zidane at AWA7, too, I think^^ I'm gonna make a Beatrix to go with her Eiko, hopefully it'll be before AWA9 and we can get some pics together ^_^ And the horn is out of the top of her head...*cries* I don't want to ruin another wig...;.;

Och, I'm sorry...*throws thread back on topic*

There definitely needs to be more FF6 cosplayers! I've only seen one really good Amano Terra and some decent Celes along with the Relms linked to here, and thats about it.... Though my friend Matt has worn Kefka to many conventions ^_^ Maybe someone should set up an FF6 group someday...the nostalgia...

Dia
01-05-2003, 09:33 PM
Oh, wow, thanks! ^^ Yeah, I was the only Zidane at AWA7. I wore it Sunday AWA8, because it's more comfortable than Suu or French maid Ryoko, and can actually fit into the dealer's room without posing a spacial hazard. Anyhow, though, do tell me if you get Beatrix and Eiko done by then and I'll definitely bring Zidane ^_^

Ah, yeah, Matt rocks for being the only guy to cosplay Kefka, Kuja, and Cactuar. Actually, a friend of mine (Anna, or Kyuuto Otome, if you know her) should be making a Celes, and a friend of hers should be making a Terra, so we may have a bit of a group going.. Anna knows Matt, too, so we should have a Kefka. *cackles madly*

Maryssa
01-05-2003, 09:43 PM
Oh man it would be so awesome to get a big amano-style FF6 group. i would be a happy camper ;-;

i'm bringing terra (fixed-up) to katsu but i dunno if anyone would have anything finished by then =/

Dia
01-05-2003, 10:20 PM
I could get Relm done by Katsu pretty easily, but I'm not gonna be able to go ;_;