PDA

View Full Version : Alice Clips/tiger stripe in the Hamilton/Toronto Area

The Solid Snake
03-10-2005, 08:43 AM
i was just wondering if anyonw knew a store that sold alice clips or tiger stripe camoflauge int he hamilton/toronto area. Hamilton would be best but i supose i could make a trip 2 toronto.

thanks

Jo_Canadian
03-13-2005, 11:36 AM
you might try the military surplus stores downtown...the good one is triple A military surplus in kensington market is where i get all my stuff

chef_belegfea
03-13-2005, 08:41 PM
I'd say any of the other milsurps in Toronto... the ones in kensington are overpriced...

The Solid Snake
03-14-2005, 12:36 AM
argh, im in hamilton and ive been waiting 3 months for tiger stripe camo 2 come in at the surplus store.

guess i can try those palces, thanks 4 the advice

Neoengel
03-16-2005, 08:06 PM
argh, im in hamilton and ive been waiting 3 months for tiger stripe camo 2 come in at the surplus store.

guess i can try those palces, thanks 4 the advice

If you haven't already - try Ottawa Boot & Surplus on Ottawa near Main in Hamilton

If you're going to Toronto, take the GO to Toronto and try:

Beaver's Surplus - near Yorkdale Mall

Central Surplus - Yonge and Wellesley(sp?)

Shoney's - Kensington Market, at the end of Baldwin St. Cross the road and walk to the right a bit. It's a used clothing store with good used camo for cheap on a rack to the right of the door.

I'm 6'5" and have always found stuff there in my size ;)

or if you dare...

AAA Surplus - Kensington Market, overpriced knock-off crap.

SaveMore Surplus - Queen and Jarvis, home of the pushiest, most ignorant sales people I have met yet. But they have the good stuff. If Central has the same exact quality item, odds are that Central will be cheaper though.

Hope this helps.

The Solid Snake
03-22-2005, 02:08 PM
Ottawa Boot and surplus is actually the place i go 2 right now, unfortionatly their really slow. I order camo in on Jan 15, its now March 22nd and the pants just came in but still not jacket, pants are kinda usless without the other half.

Also they seem to have no idea what alice clips are.

Thanks alot for your input tho

The Solid Snake
03-23-2005, 10:02 AM
Guess waht i called again, and they dont have it in as usuall

So i say "are you going to hold the pants until the jacket coems in"
and he says "no"
Me" So how long will the jacket be still"
them "I dunno a month, i have no idea"
UGH

i swear i dont know how these guys stay in business. they have the pants but no jacket, and if they dont get both its kinda useless. And if i dont buy the pants they will sell them, yet i order them in as a set. Ugh so frustrating.

The Solid Snake
03-28-2005, 08:31 AM
finally got my tiger stripe camo from beaver surplus in toronto, thanks 4 your help guys.