PDA

View Full Version : VCS Mascot

bigwil
03-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Like previous stated & sugguested with T-shirt thing....I think we should have one of those characters or both as mascots for the VCS...If anybody has creative talent to come with one..put in ur input.... :chatah:

Star_Angel
03-10-2005, 11:51 AM
Hmmm, I'll have to do some sketchs, Just dont have any Ideas of what to draw!

Riji
03-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Well, this was going to be my badge submission. Although, it's not very practical. ^^;

Star_Angel
03-10-2005, 07:27 PM
Well, this was going to be my badge submission. Although, it's not very practical. ^^;
I like it! It's cute and we are so gonna use them at Az!!! lol.

bag0k
03-10-2005, 08:54 PM
Hm... maybe I'll do some sketches too. Though, I can't to diddly squat on the computer, so anything I'd do would be just drawn on computer paper and scanned in O_o. That's not very helpful... Oh well! I'll draw something anyways!

XD K, lemmie get off topic for a moment. I'm sitting here watching my cats, and my bigger, mean old grumpy fat one is eating a can of cat food, and my younger, nicer fuzzier cat is sitting next to her. My younger cat keeps raising his paw like he's gonna hit her and my older cat stops eating and growls at him. It's so funny to watch!
Well, my younger cat won in the end. He's eating her food. No wait! My older cat's glaring at him and growling now... and now she's walked off. My cats are so silly! The older one just hates the younger one, and the younger one just likes to pick on her!
Maybe I should give 'em names... My older one's name is Luna and the younger one is Myles. (Myles was my avatar for a while). Oh, and yes, I was a fan of Sailor Moon when I named Luna :P.

O_o er... yeah. I need to stay on topic more often... But I just love my cats soooo much! ^_^

zekitty
03-12-2005, 08:53 AM
Yup, I'm still alive. *waves* Hello everyone! XD

Mascot...YAYNESS!! Although I specialize in drawing dragons and lockjaws, I'll see what I can cook up! Maybe we could ACTUALLY have a poll this time! Whaddya say?! X3

Star_Angel
03-12-2005, 10:32 AM

Mascot...YAYNESS!! Although I specialize in drawing dragons and lockjaws, I'll see what I can cook up! Maybe we could ACTUALLY have a poll this time! Whaddya say?! X3
I agree on the poll! lol, I thought about making a poll with just yours on it but didnt b/c it's not a poll then with only one thing! lol.
but Yeah we wont set a date on it or anything just to get them done before May so the peoples going to Animazement can have them? is that cool? (we could probaly just do the at home iron versions and it would be cheaper for everyone, go to staples and get it printed off on a good printer or something then put it on a shirt of your choice? anyone think that would be a better idea then paying 15-20 for a t-shirt?)

zekitty
03-17-2005, 08:58 PM
Yeah, I think that would definately be a better idea. x.x What should the mascot be, though? Do we want a cat girl or just a sexy anime girl or a badass bishi or whaaa? :3

bag0k
03-17-2005, 09:26 PM
What I'm kinda sorta trying to draw is an anime chick with kinda a tomboyish sporty feel with a cardinal theme. (I'm not giving up on the cardinals!!) Problem is though, I stink at drawing anime chicks, but I'll try to get a picture uploaded when my attempt is done. (I have a problem with drawing my torsoes too long... -_-)

Tyleet
03-18-2005, 03:10 AM
It's not much, but here's my attmept at something. Hopefully you'll like it.

Star_Angel
03-18-2005, 09:22 AM

well since these are gonna go on shirts for guys and girls who ages range we should have it to provacative. something tasteful would be good.

bigwil
03-18-2005, 03:40 PM
It's not much, but here's my attmept at something. Hopefully you'll like it.
Pretty good...pretty good...mines would be better if they were colored... :chatah: