PDA

View Full Version : The Full Metal Alchemist

Demon_Slayer69
03-11-2005, 11:07 AM
hey people
im really not sure if u would consider this part of the costume or maybe a prop but o well anyhow im trying to do Edward Elric (like many other people) but im so lost on how to even begin to do the auto mail any helping hints would be very helpful

Halfling
03-11-2005, 12:07 PM
I've got a good hint: use the search :)

There's some pretty good topics on automail already, I'm sure you can find them easily :)

Ryu and Kuma
03-11-2005, 10:36 PM
Best of luck to you! I'm also going to attempt an Ed cosplay, but I'm leaving out the arm. If you happen to find any great hints though, I would be very interested in hearing them. I'm going to try to turn my little brother into Al (which is why I'm not making the arm. There is no way that I would have enough time)

Demon_Slayer69
03-12-2005, 07:18 PM
so then what are you going to do walk around w/ one arm im kinda confused? but turning your brother into all sounds fun so i can see why your doing that have fun

chibi_kitsune
03-14-2005, 01:44 AM
Good luck with your costume, I want to make EDs jacket cause I need another jacket plus I can use if for future cosplays.

Demon_Slayer69
03-14-2005, 10:17 AM
thats fun i wonder how would u go about making it its a little different then any normal jacket hmmmm

Halfling
03-14-2005, 10:22 AM
How about reading the already existing threads for this? There's also plenty of info on Ed's jacket, including suggestions for patterns.

It would be nice if you tried searching for topics before you post new threads for them.