PDA

View Full Version : The Village anyone?

cgmangotiger
03-13-2005, 12:35 AM
I know this movie isn't too popular among many people, but is there anyone interested in doing a Village photo op?

I'm going to be making 'the monster/those who must not be named' costume, and just randomly posting on this thread to see if anyone else is doing a cosplay from this movie. :heart:

Eurobeat King
03-13-2005, 04:17 AM
I finally saw that movie last night and it was pretty good, and that'd be interesting to see someone cosplay as the "TWMNBN" creatures. :) Or else someone could wear a yellow rain coat/hooded robe and say you're cosplaying Ivy Walker..

Eibii
04-06-2005, 10:18 PM
*gank!* Doing a few village costumes, but sorry, SDCC, wrong forum. Didn't mean to spam, meh.

cgmangotiger
06-03-2005, 03:31 AM
Eurobeat King: Lol! Whatever works for cosplaying. <3

Eibii: Aw, I wish you were coming to CC, then I'd have another in the group.

Too bad the movie wasn't that popular! Ah well, I'll just be the lone creature and scare people by myself. ;]

Eibii
06-11-2005, 03:24 AM
If only! But, alas, it's too far away, and I am sadly lacking in fundage. :/ One of these years, maybe. (It would be great to have a whole group of monsters stalking around con - maybe a few in each 'style', as it were, there's an awesome wealth of stuff to screencap on the behind-the-scenes bits on the DVD for the different designs.)

I was suprised that we were really recognizeable at StarFest, in spite of the lack of a fanbase there - there were even folks coming up and saying they hated the movie, but love the outfits - so I'm sure people will be appropriately freaked out by your monster-ing, CGMangotiger, even if they don't know the source. I hope so, anyway! Good luck, and take lots of pictures!