PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy people

Zell dincht
03-13-2005, 06:40 PM
yo, dunno if any of you remember me but yeah thread for ff people of anime detour 2005 how many were there?

Serria
03-13-2005, 07:22 PM
Oh, me! I was one of the FF7 Aeris's, which I wore Saturday afternoon and night. I was also KH Aerith on Friday, if that counts.

GameStar2004
03-13-2005, 09:24 PM
Hey, I was the Tidus with the brotherhood sword, I also had an endless road shield but I didn't get a chance to wear it.

satsukirebel
03-14-2005, 01:39 AM
I myself was not cosplaying this time but I was with the one of the Lulu's. I think there were a total of 3 Lulus including her. I was the bunny chick who later sprouted wings and a collar. It was major fun. Any of you guys going to the next cons?

Zell dincht
03-14-2005, 04:55 PM
wait the one i comented on the awesome brother hood or really tall tidus? i'm deffenitly going next year. if you get photo's i might reckonize the lulu.

Cheza07
03-14-2005, 05:42 PM
i was the ffx rikku for the first half on saturday!
~Katie

Zell dincht
03-14-2005, 06:04 PM
i saw ya i was there first and alittle of second but my friend was complaining his feet hurt and gots sick of it so we left i really wanna punch him for his complaining, anyway if i had to fight it'd be all zell lol.

RinnyTinTinny
03-14-2005, 09:00 PM
lol I was with a FF cloud Advent children [the one with the big ass sword], a Yuna and the Lulu that won in the cosplay contest

GameStar2004
03-14-2005, 11:45 PM
wait the one i comented on the awesome brother hood or really tall tidus?
Yep I was the one with the brotherhood sword, there were sooo many people who commented on my sword :)

Serria
03-15-2005, 01:30 PM
Yep I was the one with the brotherhood sword, there were sooo many people who commented on my sword :)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I was one of the ones who complimented it. =D It looked great!

I was one of the Gunner Yuna's (not the one in the cosplay contest). It was my first time cosplaying and i had a BLAST!!

lots of people wanted to take my picture. It's such a good feeling when they come up and ask you if they can take a picture (or at least i think it is ^^)

Heehee, it is, isn't it? ^__^ I've been cosplaying for about a year and a half now and it still feels really good when people ask me for pictures.

Zell dincht
03-15-2005, 04:51 PM
eh? off topic but i got my ff7 pc version to work o.O anyway yeah i agree with that too my first time as well meh i personaly wish i did better but i guess my costume was popular, unlike zell lol

GameStar2004
03-15-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Serria
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I was one of the ones who complimented it. =D It looked great!
Hey thanks ^^ I remember you girls. Your costumes both were Great !
The Zelda, Malon, Tifa and Aeris :)

Zell dincht
03-15-2005, 06:02 PM
hey eh can i ask you somm gamestar?

FirearmofMutiny
03-15-2005, 07:50 PM
lol I was with a FF cloud Advent children [the one with the big ass sword], a Yuna and the Lulu that won in the cosplay contest

OMG, you were with a Johnny, right? We ran into you guys at the gas station! I was literally worried about your group's Johnny--it's one thing where my jacket no longer fits when I have my Jubei shirt on--Johnny wasn't even wearing a shirt! So yeah, glad you're all all right, nothing but praise for all your costumes, and congrats on your Lulu winning the award. :bigtu:

Zell dincht
03-15-2005, 08:16 PM
johnny is the best guilty gear character but i also like testimate, haha so i was pretty shocked to see a johnny there

GameStar2004
03-15-2005, 09:04 PM
hey eh can i ask you somm gamestar?
Hey, yeah sure. You can PM it to me if ya want

RinnyTinTinny
03-15-2005, 10:14 PM
OMG, you were with a Johnny, right? We ran into you guys at the gas station! I was literally worried about your group's Johnny--it's one thing where my jacket no longer fits when I have my Jubei shirt on--Johnny wasn't even wearing a shirt! So yeah, glad you're all all right, nothing but praise for all your costumes, and congrats on your Lulu winning the award. :bigtu:

lol yea!!! omg Im on the phone with him right now, i read your post and he was like OMG I THOUGHT THAT GUY WAS GREAT ...I think that was one of the more memorable parts of our weekend...that and we bought 3 diff. bags of popcorn at the gas station. ^.^

Zell dincht
03-16-2005, 04:53 PM
err....why 3 diffrent bags of popcorn thats gotta smell pretty bad, eh you think i could get ahold of the johnny guy?

RinnyTinTinny
03-16-2005, 04:59 PM
eh? uhhh I dunno if you can getta hold of him...IM me later tonight and i might be able togive you his aim sn if i have it...im not on my home comp at the moment

Zell dincht
03-16-2005, 05:09 PM
ah okay, haha well i'm a major johnny fan meh anyway i'll try.

DeNyed
03-16-2005, 06:14 PM
lol yea!!! omg Im on the phone with him right now, i read your post and he was like OMG I THOUGHT THAT GUY WAS GREAT ...I think that was one of the more memorable parts of our weekend...that and we bought 3 diff. bags of popcorn at the gas station. ^.^

HiYa, I am the lulu that won an award, thanks guys ^_^. I should be posting some pics sometime, just started doing this cosplay thinger.

Zell dincht
03-16-2005, 06:33 PM
that'd be great, eh wish i coulda stayed to see everything eh anyway if anyone wants to share some photos that'd be great. mine are all blurry and yeah.

RinnyTinTinny
03-16-2005, 09:09 PM
HiYa, I am the lulu that won an award, thanks guys ^_^. I should be posting some pics sometime, just started doing this cosplay thinger.

Deanna *glomps* I saw you at bowling...that was fun ^.^ hehe lol yay for pics....i love dat Moogle!

Kaahi
08-25-2005, 06:05 PM
Editing post because plans have changed!

Going as Yuffie for 2 days... One from VII, the other from AC.

Friend is going as Beatrix one day and Freya the next.

Zell dincht
09-01-2005, 08:30 PM
sounds good.