PDA

View Full Version : Does Megaman X7 worth buying

loki555
01-05-2003, 08:50 PM
I will personatly buy it unless it a X1 Remake :D

DJ(SiC)ness
01-05-2003, 11:33 PM
when the hell does it come out? i can't find any info on it. i saw the E3 trailor awhile ago, but of capcom never updates there site...well at least the mega man portion

dmdflarekojima
01-06-2003, 12:43 AM
Don't do it... Mega-Man has been on a steep decline ever since X-5, X-4 was the last good Mega-Man. Think of it this way, if they kept screwing up in a 2-D enviornment how bad are they going to screw up in a 3-D area?

Neo Rasa
01-10-2003, 03:02 AM
Don't waste your time. Pick up a GBA and get Mega Man X Zero. The X series IMO hasn't been too good after the original, which has to be one of the coolest games ever made.

SleepingKirby
01-10-2003, 12:39 PM
I've been a Megaman fan for a long time so I'm willing to give it a shot before I say yay or nay. But personally, I think Megaman Zero is a good game, (as deperessing as the X storyline goes though. Story still doesn't seem to go anywhere...) but it has a short replay value. Plus, not to mention if you want to up your character, you get penalized for it. Not good in my book.

DJ(SiC)ness
01-12-2003, 10:48 AM
i thought X1 had great reply value... X5 & X6 just made me sick. I couldn't belive how ridiculasly short the level were and how easy the boses were. And they tried to continue the game one after another after x4 and it just didn't work. I mean they gave you all the armor at the begining. But like sleepingkirby said i have beena MM fan for a long time, and who know X7 may be directed into the right area.