PDA

View Full Version : Anyone participating in the Karaoke contest this year?

gogirlanime
03-14-2005, 05:31 PM
Hey! This year for SURE I am going to participate in Sakura-con 2005's karaoke contest, could someone help me with something? Every year I go to the front desks, where all the information about everything is and when I want to sign up for the karaoke contest they always tell me "come back, we aren't sure when we are going to start the sign-ups" so I come back and hear that like 10 times until I come back one last time to here "sorry, we are already full" when DO you sign up? Because I really want to do it this year, but I miss the sign-up every year that I've gone

I want to sing one of these songs... still deciding...

~I WILL - Namie Amuro
~Kettobase! - Utada Hikaru
~Find the Way - Mika Nakashima
~Voyage - Ayumi Hamasaki (makes most sense since I am cosplaying her...)

Which should I choose? Thank you!

kitti-chan
04-02-2005, 11:11 AM
I dont know when you sign up but I may do the karaoke contest also. That is if I can get the opening theme to kiddy grade.

ClaireR
04-02-2005, 11:31 PM
Since I've never done the contest either, I'm not sure when/how to sign up. Maybe it'll be on the site sometime before the con. If not, I guess if the info booth gives you problems, ask to see the programming manager or karaoke coordinator... they ought to be able to tell you how/where/when to sign up.

At any rate, I'm planning on participating, but haven't quite figured out what song to do.... it'll definitely be something Utada, just don't know which yet.

RainbowSheltie
04-03-2005, 03:08 AM
You can sign up at the convention, but it's "first come first serve". They have a sign up sheet at the convention. I think their was a pre-reg for the karaoke contest, but that has closed by now. (yes, I think their was a pre-reg...)

Sakura-chan