PDA

View Full Version : Any .hackers// for CC 05'

Natchan
03-14-2005, 05:32 PM
I was wondering if they're are any .hackers// going to comic con this year I'm still not sure if I'm going but I'm doing everything in my power to make it, and if I do go I'm going as BT... anyone? Because I'd love to meet up and photos if you are. :jjacks:

Lafiel
03-18-2005, 04:09 PM
double post

Lafiel
03-18-2005, 04:13 PM
I can maybe bring my blackrose if there is a big enough group ^^.
As it stands I have 2 costumes for sure coming (both comic books) but I the anime costume I bring is up in the air :)

Only problem with black rose is I have to get my friends to paint my skin and that takes awhile.. I would love to find someone to airbrush me.

Youko_Kurama
04-09-2005, 04:33 AM
*smiles* will if I do go, I will bring my Ouka costume if that works... she is a .hacker. I can also see if I can bring some of my friends that also have .hack costumes.

Gowa-chan
04-18-2005, 08:21 PM
I'm not sure if i'll have my costume done or not (i have almost all the peices, but am too lazy to work on it, and if we both went, we'd be twins [BT as well])
I will be running around in an Anko from Naruto costume though :bigtu:

DivineSage
04-23-2005, 07:08 PM
Hmmm... I've always wanted to cosplay Hotaru... maybe this'll be the year.

Maximus
07-11-2005, 11:30 PM
I might go as Elk. I dunno. I might not have da money to make da trip. We'll see.

Nall
07-12-2005, 12:55 AM
Gotta love reviving older threads. ^^

I can still go as either Tsukasa or Shugo. Would be pretty neat to see other .Hack cosplayers this year. Hope to see more! ^_^

-Nall

Gowa-chan
07-12-2005, 05:32 PM
I'm not sure if i'll have my costume done or not (i have almost all the peices, but am too lazy to work on it, and if we both went, we'd be twins [BT as well])
I will be running around in an Anko from Naruto costume though :bigtu:
I have my costume mostly done, but i just didn't feel like finishing it. Look for the insane Anko!!