PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay.com In Japanese

Admin
03-16-2005, 09:42 AM
Please let me know if the translation is wrong.

Kyuriko
03-16-2005, 11:53 AM
That kanji you labeled for this forum means "Japanese Cosplay.com" (nihongo no cosplay.com) so I guess that's close enough. This is pretty exciting. I need to find my windows xp installation CD so I can install the Japanese language to post here… this is an awesome idea, too! Nice work.

Kirschwasser
03-16-2005, 02:27 PM
"Nihongo" - Japanese (language)

Is this what you wanted? Or did you want "Nihonjin" as in Japanese (people). But I think you meant Nihongo, since the forum is going to be written in Japanese. That's cool. I wish my computer would allow me to type in Nihongo, because when people start posting here, I'd love to chat with them. :heart:

Michi
03-16-2005, 02:47 PM
I wish my computer would allow me to type in Nihongo, because when people start posting here, I'd love to chat with them. :heart:

Why doesn't it? ;_; Even my crappy old iMac would let me type in Japanese ... most of the time. XD

Namakemono
03-16-2005, 03:39 PM
My compy will let me type but not fill in forms (and message boards etc) in Japanese.
I think it has more to do with the forms than my charset... but who knows.

AElfthone
03-16-2005, 03:40 PM
As with the chinese arguement, you have a few options:

Cosplay.com 日本語版 (Cosplay.com Japanese version) - this makes it sound like an application

Cosplay.com, 日本語のサイト (Cosplay.com, Japanese language site) - a little long-winded.

Cosplay.com 日本語 (Cosplay.com Japanese Language) actually sounds the BEST, IMO.

Since it's a title, it's kind of silly to use "no" between the Cosplay.com and the Japanese.

Again, all a matter of style.

Good luck deciding how you want it! :D

-Rob

Eleryth
03-16-2005, 04:12 PM
Not do to with the languages, which is really cool, but will the comments in photos section be able to handle Japanese characters? Right now it comes out as gibberish. I know there is romaji, but it's just not the same.

Michi
03-16-2005, 05:38 PM
You could've just edited your post instead of spamming more off-topic stuff. o_o;

As for Japanese text... I noticed I can post just about anywhere with the font/language set I downloaded on my boyfriend's computer, which is Windows, but my Mac is a bit more finicky with it. I can do it in Photoshop, and SOME online forms, but not all. Once I use my Mac this weekend I'll check to see if it works on Cosplay.com. I know I was able to put some kana in this site, 'cause my custom title is in katakana. ^^; But that was done on Windows 98. T_T

~Yukiko~
03-16-2005, 06:27 PM
へーっ!! 日本語で? すごいだね~

BlueRose
03-16-2005, 08:23 PM
hey..i know its off topic

but why is there no russian cosplay area? lol

lighting
03-16-2005, 09:23 PM
From AnimeNation.com

There seem to be a few people who can't get Japanese (or any non-english language) working in their internet explorer, be it showing up or inputting it, so I'll post a brief guide for how to do this.

Note this will only apply to Windows XP or similar platforms because I don't have a mac on hand to write accordingly for.

On the microsoft Japanese page, click whatever corresponds to your system, or more likely it may be this Global IME.

Once the download has completed and installation done, your computer should be able to read Japanese on the internet(if not, I'll have to search around some more, it's been a while since I've had to do this).

To actually input Japanese, read on.

Go to Start, Control Panel. From there, click the Regional and Language Options, and go to the Languages tab, and click the Details... button. There should be a Text Services and Input Languages window that pops up. There are a list of keyboard layouts here, likely your default is English(US) for those of you living in North America. Go to the Add... button, and click the Input Language and Keyboard layout. Japanese should show up if the correct pack was installed. If it doesn't show up try installing some other components to your computer from Microsoft. Once done click Ok and this new keyboard layout should show up in the list on the previous menu. Click that one and finish.

Once you are out of the Control Panel right click the windows taskbar at the bottom of the desktop, and go to the Toolbars option, and click Language Bar. This should bring up a small icon on the taskbar with the letters EN or JP for whichever language your computer is set up with currently. To switch quickly, hit Alt+Shift (unless you changed the default) between them (and excempting if you have more languages installed).

Right click the Language button and go to Restore the Language Bar. Now you will be in the master input area of Japanese characters. In the Input Mode button, there will be a series of input methods which your keyboard can use. Most common for you will likely be Direct Input (using the english alphabet), and Hiragana (using phonically Japanese input from english letters). Select one, and you are set to go.

Japanese Input for Windows 2000

While logged in as Administrator, do the following:
Go to "Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Regional Options"
In the "Language Settings for the System" box, check Japanese
Click OK, Follow the prompts, and make sure you have your windows CD handy.

Next, in your login, do the following:
Go to "Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Regional Options"
Click on the "Input Locales" tab
Go to "Add..." and select Japanese (Leave keyboard layout/IME as Japanese)
Click OK
Select Japanese and click "Set as Default" (You can skip this step, but it allows you to switch to entering kana with a key shortcut, instead of having to change locales in every program.)
Click OK again
If you didn't set Japanese as default, change to Japanese using the indicator on the taskbar when you want to be able to enter kana.
Press ALT+` to switch to kana input.
Show off your 1337 5k1||5 to your friends and family. (すごいですね。)

~Nick

Admin
03-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Not do to with the languages, which is really cool, but will the comments in photos section be able to handle Japanese characters? Right now it comes out as gibberish. I know there is romaji, but it's just not the same.

Sometime soon I will be changing the photo comments over to use the same quick reply as the forums, at which time it should work in theory.

Eleryth
03-16-2005, 11:06 PM
That'd be awesome. Thanks!

Akira_Kun
03-17-2005, 10:27 AM
isn't this forum supposed to be FOR japanese? some of you guys are not even spelling your words right already, which will make things difficult (i.e. someone tried to spell amazing as sugoi. should be tsugoi). if you really don't know how write out what you want to say, it will make things hard to understand.
sorry, that all sounded mean. i'm not trying to put anyone down.

AElfthone
03-17-2005, 10:38 AM
isn't this forum supposed to be FOR japanese? some of you guys are not even spelling your words right already, which will make things difficult (i.e. someone tried to spell amazing as sugoi. should be tsugoi). if you really don't know how write out what you want to say, it will make things hard to understand.
sorry, that all sounded mean. i'm not trying to put anyone down.

Akira_Kun,

While I don't like the title "日本語のCosplay.com" stylistically, it still conveys the meaning of this, cosplay.com in Japanese.

Also, すごい is romanized as su-go-i and I don't know why you'd change it to つごい and write tsu-go-i except if you were doing 猫声 (cat voice)...

Anyhoo, it's a really awesome idea cosplay.com has here with the international forums ^__^

~R

lighting
03-17-2005, 04:17 PM
(i.e. someone tried to spell amazing as sugoi. should be tsugoi).

Interesting, my japanese-english dictionary says the proper spelling for amazing is sugoi. Same with the book used in my Japanese class. :confused:

~Nick

Karisu-sama
03-17-2005, 08:49 PM
isn't this forum supposed to be FOR japanese? .No, I don't believe so, if you mean Japanese membership. The English-language boards are not restricted to any particular nationality of poster, and neither would this one be.

This board is for posts and discussion in the Japanese language, but as in the English-language section, we have no rule-requirement on fluency. Many people on Cosplay.com are mere students of the language, and I bet many are beginners (as am I.)

And with that:
Douzo yoroshiku!
Sumimasen, watashi wa Nihongo no gakusei desu, and I have only studied for 2 quarters so far, so I do not have enough vocabulary yet to post this comment in Japanese. (But the question was in English.)

As for the above Romaji: I also cannot seem to get the kana/kanji to POST correctly through Safari on my Mac, though I have absolutely no problems setting my keyboard language input for kana. (I write email in kana to my penpal in Tsukuba City.)

Michi
03-17-2005, 08:55 PM
someone tried to spell amazing as sugoi. should be tsugoi

...But it IS sugoi. AElfthone already wrote out the kana for both, so I won't repeat it, but... Um. ^^; I'm just wondering where you got the idea it was "tsugoi". Any manga will write "sugoi!" and ... I even just did a quick search with kana and... yeah. Most people that write out Japanese words on this forum seem to do it correctly from what I've seen. Just sometimes the grammar is incorrect. ^^;

~Yukiko~
03-17-2005, 09:29 PM
It's sugoi. All who think otherwise are retarded.

AElfthone
03-17-2005, 11:20 PM
It's sugoi. All who think otherwise are retarded.

Aww, don't be mean, just a student.

猫声で話すときには、「すごい」は「ツゴイ」か「チュゴイ」になります、ニェッ。

(笑)

~ロブ

Karisu-sama
03-17-2005, 11:55 PM
My Japanese teacher (from Japan) writes "sugoi" in hiragana for us with the kana for "su", not "tsu", the same as is listed in my Japanese-English dictionary. The closest word in my dictionary with "tsu" is "tsugou", meaning "convenience".

However: ~Yukiko~: A more proper expression to use here on Cosplay.com is not "retarded", it's "misinformed".

Karisu-sama
03-18-2005, 02:36 AM
Testing... My Gods, this is a cumbersome method: writing with hash codes. >.<

~Yukiko~
03-18-2005, 05:27 AM
Not mentally challenged? :( I thought that was the most popular synonym.

猫声・・・ (笑) 誰がその中で話すでしょうか。

NekoWrangler
03-18-2005, 07:32 AM
Hmm. My educated opinion on the title...

「日本語のコスプレ.コム」 sounds unprofessional, like something for kids.

「コスプレ.コム 日本語版」 sounds more professional. It literally means "Cosplay.com Japanese edition", much as you might title the Japanese edition of a newspaper or magazine.

Depending on what kind of flavor you're going for, I guess you could go either way. 僕は「コスプレ.コム 日本語版」のほうが好きです。

ただ拙者の二円でござる。:P

AElfthone
03-18-2005, 09:07 AM
Hmm. My educated opinion on the title...

「日本語のコスプレ.コム」 sounds unprofessional, like something for kids.

「コスプレ.コム 日本語版」 sounds more professional.

Yah, I did mention that 日本語のCosplay.com sounds kind of silly.

Cospaly.com, 日本語版 was another suggestion of mine, and I would support it.

I still like my "cool" title of "Cospaly.com, 日本語"

Just this humble servant's two yen.

~Rob

Alba Rosa Girl
03-18-2005, 11:28 PM
っは!『つごい』何だ!すごい、すごいだね。ホンマ、面白いだね.....。ほかの日本人がいる?んで、こ れは『Cosplay.com In Japanese』じゃないのか?何で英語だけだ?ま、いいけどね。日本語を読める人がいるかなぁ...。 このフォーラムの中に....。『笑笑笑笑笑』

Good ruck reading this. If someone can read it, you can speak Japanese to me you know. Oh, Karisu, I used to use Safari, and it has trouble making posts on this site. If you use Firefox it should work.

サンキュー、日本語頑張ってね。じゃあ〜☆

lighting
03-19-2005, 09:39 PM
Hmmm... I need to work on my japanese some more... here's as much as I can do in english (with a little help from from a japanese-english dictionary.)...
Ha! What is "Tsugoi"? It's sugoi, no? Anyways, that's funny... (Lighting: And now I cut 3 sentences talking about the forum title that I couldn't quite get...)The idea is good, tho... Now, it depends if the people who can read japanese are in this forum. ROFLMAO

I'm sure other people here could do better...

~Nick

hide110
03-20-2005, 09:26 AM
my powerbook cannot input japanese....>__<...why?

Michi
03-20-2005, 03:15 PM
Can someone help me? I'm on my parent's computer while I visit, and I'm not familiar with it. It's Windows XP, and I want to download Japanese... But Office XP does not seem to be installed and the official Windows page isn't very helpful. There doesn't seem to be a non-Office option for downloading the Japanese IME and it's rather frustrating. I was fine downloading Japanese to my boyfriend's computer with Windows 98, but now this is all confusing. This sucks. I'm a Mac person, dammit. ;_;

...Nevermind, I figured it out. XD よかったね~

Karisu-sama
03-20-2005, 05:43 PM
Testing Firefox: アルバロザ: どうもありがとうございます!

Alba Rosa Girl
03-20-2005, 09:11 PM
いいえ、いいえ、問題ないよね。

Kyuriko
03-25-2005, 10:28 PM
testing…

ばんざい! それはいいです。

dark_mousy
03-26-2005, 02:58 PM
Before I ever knew you could change the language on your computer (e.e; Ehehe), I was using a Japanese word processor, and all I'd have to do was type up what I wanted and in most places I could just copy and paste the Japanese text. It's worked most places I've tried it, so might I suggest that to soem of you? I'm not sure if it would work with a MAC computer, but it's worth a try ne?

The one I use is called NJStar Japanese WP.

testing: すごい です ね?

Toki chan
03-27-2005, 02:01 PM
へへ、すごい~ -=^-^=-、がんばってよ~!!

Kyuriko
03-28-2005, 12:02 PM
dark_mousy: I use NJStar right now myself. I can't find my Windows XP installation CD to install Japanese though ^^;

RevenG
04-03-2005, 03:46 AM
みんなさん。。。
1.しゅみわなんですか?
2.なんさいですか?
3.なにじんですか?
4.どおなアニメすきですか?

Okitasan
04-04-2005, 07:01 PM
In response to reveng...

1. 趣味はコスプレとフィルム。
2.十七歳
3.日本人
4.BECK,ナルト,るろうに剣心,デスノート,その他...

Masayume
04-13-2005, 02:17 PM
みんなさん。。。
1.しゅみわなんですか?
2.なんさいですか?
3.なにじんですか?
4.どおなアニメすきですか?

みんなさん今日は。私は正夢と申します。大学二年生で日本語を勉強するのは五年間です。話し方と書き方が苦 手なので、すみませんけど、頑張ります!

1.趣味は。。。まあ、日本語を勉強すること、歌を歌うこと、映画を見ること、漫画をよむこと、よく友達と 遊ぶことです^^
2.来週の月曜日20歳になります!
3.アメリカ人ですわ。
4.ファンタジーとロマンのアニメが大好き!得に少女のアニメ。でも、色々なアニメを見るのが 好き。

grandis
04-26-2005, 02:24 PM
revengは

みんなさん。。。
1.しゅみわなんですか?
2.なんさいですか?
3.なにじんですか?
4.どおなアニメすきですか?

て言いました。

私の返事?

1.カスプレイ、小説を書く事、日本語とほかの言葉の勉強
2.39歳です。
3.その質問は複雑でしょう。
4.今岩窟王が大好き

はじめまして!どうぞよろしくおねがいします。

グランヂス(キャサリン)

grandis
04-26-2005, 02:26 PM
みんなさん今日は。私は正夢と申します。大学二年生で日本語を勉強するのは五年間です。話し方と書き方が苦 手なので、すみませんけど、頑張ります!

1.趣味は。。。まあ、日本語を勉強すること、歌を歌うこと、映画を見ること、漫画をよむこと、よく友達と 遊ぶことです^^
2.来週の月曜日20歳になります!
3.アメリカ人ですわ。
4.ファンタジーとロマンのアニメが大好き!得に少女のアニメ。でも、色々なアニメを見るのが 好き。

マサユメの日本語が上手です。何年で勉強しましたか。

グランヂス(キャサリン)

Starlit Rose
04-26-2005, 07:56 PM
ヤッホー皆!^_^皆の日本語は上手ね!すごいな!
日本語で喋よ~! XD
漢字が下手けど頑張るわ! >_<

1.コスプレー(ハハ^-^)と日本語の勉強と音楽(聞く事とべースを引く事)と友達と遊ぶ事と、、、色々 な。(笑)
2.今日私は17 1/2才だ! (誕生日は10月26日 *笑*)
3.何でもが好きだけど喜劇が一番好きだ。^0^

Masayume
04-27-2005, 06:41 PM
マサユメの日本語が上手です。何年で勉強しましたか。

グランヂス(キャサリン)

ああ! そうでもないですわ! (@_@*Realizes she just used actual feminine speech patterns and dies*)

私は五年間勉強してるけど話し方はなかなか技を磨かないんです。誰かと練習したいんですが、よく話せる人は ないの。日本人がたくさんあるんですが、みんな日本語で話したくないもん。わけ分かるけど日本語が上達した いんだT_T

Charralina
05-15-2005, 09:11 PM
Stupid question, but how do you translate it into actual kanji, not katakana? Arigatou -.-

Kyuriko
05-21-2005, 02:30 PM
I think you need the Windows XP installation disk. I need to find mine because I need it really badly. I don't like copying and pasting from NJStar because it gets really old after a while :thumbsup:

それが手伝うか?^^

Fallen)x(Angel
05-27-2005, 11:26 AM
How do I get my Windows WP to write in Japanese? XD This is all so confusing. The microsoft web page didn't help at all, and I'm lost now. XD

dark_mousy
06-06-2005, 05:27 PM
I think you need the Windows XP installation disk. I need to find mine because I need it really badly. I don't like copying and pasting from NJStar because it gets really old after a while :thumbsup:

それが手伝うか?^^

It does get a little annoying after a while. But it works! And that's all that matters. xD Right?

Kira_Yamato
06-06-2005, 06:36 PM
How do I get my Windows WP to write in Japanese? XD This is all so confusing. The microsoft web page didn't help at all, and I'm lost now. XD

You know, on that subject, how the heck do you get Word to type in kana? I know there's a way to do it where you type in the romanji and it snaps into kana as you type, but I have no idea how to do it.

EroiHotCake
06-06-2005, 09:20 PM
趣味はオマエ。[Just kidding.] o.o;
16歳。>.>
アメリカ人。
血だらけ--じゃなくて別に何でも面白いから。^^

Soratakun
06-08-2005, 08:43 AM
IMSE! Or whatever the crap it was called.

エロイホットケーキ、何言ってんのよ!

Sae
06-09-2005, 11:05 PM
great!!

Ephemerality
07-03-2005, 06:56 AM
私の名前は寿利泉です。元気ですか?あなたのお名前は何ですか?私の日本語がわるいです。 t _t

Kyuriko
07-14-2005, 01:29 PM
私がWindows XPのインストールソフトウエアを見つけない ;_; IMEを使わないだから。父に聞いいてごらんです。アア, Ephemerality, 私の日本語もは悪いです。 [^.^;]

ChaoticMiracle
07-15-2005, 09:52 PM
はじめまして、みなさん。

私はカナダに住んでいる日系二世です。
コスプレ暦はまだ1年と少しくらいなのでまだまだ初心者ですね。(汗)
今は大学が忙しく、コスプレにも集中できませんが、
時間ができたらもっといろいろやってみたいと思っています。

みなさんの日本語、本当にお上手だと思います。
漢字やひらがな、カタカナを使い分けるのはとても大変でしょう。
それがちゃんとできているのですから、すごいと思います。

みんなさん。。。
1.しゅみわなんですか?
2.なんさいですか?
3.なにじんですか?
4.どおなアニメすきですか?
1. 漫画を読むこと、絵を描くこと、そして昼寝ですw
2. 20歳は数年前にこえましたね・・・Aah, I'm growing old...
3. 一応、日系カナダ人です。
4. アニメはいろいろ見ます。でも好きなのはジャンプ系がメインかな。
少女ものはあんまり見ません。
ロボット、SFやアクションも好きですv

About installing Japanese onto the pc...I've struggled to do that for a while too. For Windows XP, if you install Japanese from the XP CD, I think you can type in Japanese in Office too...I'm not sure if the version of Word affects this functionality or not....

こんな、まだまだ初心者な私ですが、
みなさん、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。m(_ _)m

それでは~。

Naruto504
08-01-2005, 10:32 PM
testing ナルト :spinner: :japan: デデ イシ ウオルク :argue:

Kyuriko
08-09-2005, 03:38 PM
あたしはとても眠いです[-_-]. けれど, 日本語を勉強してるの. アア! 私は父を問きませんでした. 何等.

Soratakun
08-09-2005, 07:02 PM
暑いか?ピッツバーグは最近かなり涼しいだよ。(^-^)でもな、名古屋は死ぬほど暑かったんだよ。(x- x)

じゃ、この前のアンケートに返事を書かなきゃ!

1.趣味は読書や音楽など
2.17歳
3.アメリカ人
4.どんなアニメが好きですかと聞かれると困るよね・・・まあ、色々

hotaru15
08-10-2005, 12:01 AM
I come from Vn and I'm not so good at English. I'm going to join a cosplay about September. I very sad because I can't find costume which cheap and nice.

So, where can I look for it?

Toi den tu VietNam va toi khong gioi tieng anh cho lam. Toi sap tham du mot vu hoi cosplay vao khoang thang chin toi nhung toi khong the tim duoc mot bo trang phucj vua re lai vua dep . do do, toi rat buon.

Vay toi co the tim no o dau?

Aimi
08-12-2005, 01:12 AM
みんなさん。。。
1.しゅみわなんですか?
2.なんさいですか?
3.なにじんですか?
4.どおなアニメすきですか?

えっと、はじめまして。^^
一応日本語をしゃべれるので参加してみたりして・・・(笑
上のカキコのレスですが・・・
1)趣味は、歌うこと、漫画を描くこと、コスプレすること
2)25歳です。
3)日本人とフィリピン人のハーフです。
4)今はまってるアニメといえば、やっぱり鋼錬でしょうか・・・あとはベルセルク。
どちらかというとアニメより漫画のほうが好きかも。^^;

皆さん、よろしくお願いします。^^

Soratakun
08-13-2005, 07:49 PM
えっと、はじめまして。^^
一応日本語をしゃべれるので参加してみたりして・・・(笑
上のカキコのレスですが・・・
1)趣味は、歌うこと、漫画を描くこと、コスプレすること
2)25歳です。
3)日本人とフィリピン人のハーフです。
4)今はまってるアニメといえば、やっぱり鋼錬でしょうか・・・あとはベルセルク。
どちらかというとアニメより漫画のほうが好きかも。^^;

皆さん、よろしくお願いします。^^

Aimiさんって格好いいよね (*_*) 惚れちゃうかもしれん~
でも俺は未成年だからいけないよね (;_;)

Aimi
08-18-2005, 01:18 AM
>空汰君
(笑
ありがとう。かっこいいって、初めて言われたわ。^^
(ものすごいチビだから「人形みたい」とは言われたことあるけど・・・あ、これは余談か。(自 爆))
私に惚れたらやけどするわよ(死語)(笑

Sorahana
10-16-2005, 01:22 PM
コンイチワミンアーサン!ワタシワアマンダデス。 ダイジョウブデスカミンアーサン?
(Hope I did that right @.@; I'm currently learning japanese @ school lol X3)

Visual_Kyoist
10-16-2005, 10:49 PM
みんなさん。。。
1.しゅみわなんですか?
2.なんさいですか?
3.なにじんですか?
4.どおなアニメすきですか?

1.趣味か・・音楽とかファショーンかな?
2.これはヒミツやデー
3.バリバリ日本人!(笑。
4.アニメほとんども見ないんけど漫画はよく読む。最近ナルトとか好きになったし・・まぁ~

ilumiari
10-22-2005, 07:30 AM
みんなさん。。。
1.しゅみわなんですか?
2.なんさいですか?
3.なにじんですか?
4.どおなアニメすきですか?
1. 料理をする事や日本語を勉強する事
3.日本にいるオーストラリア人でーす
4.美少女アニメ、例えばツバサ

6年間ぐらい日本語を勉強したけど、まだ文法とか全然できない。

Aurora Dark
10-24-2005, 08:36 PM
みんなさん。。。
1.しゅみわなんですか?
2.なんさいですか?
3.なにじんですか?
4.どおなアニメすきですか?

1. 芸術活動、水泳、ビデオゲーム
2. 十六歳です。
3. フランス人です。
4. ブリーチ、ナルト、ツバサ・クロニクル、舞・HiME・・・

AnimeLotRluvr92
11-28-2005, 02:39 PM
私はちょうどBable の魚を使用する。

otakuapprentice
12-02-2005, 02:46 PM
this is a test: クイリリラ. did it come out right? does it say hello?

Kazenokibou
12-12-2005, 08:48 PM
Otakuapprentice: No, unfortunently I couldn't read it. ^_^;; It's some random katakana letters...

1.絵を描く事、音楽を聴く事、寝る事、漫画を読む、などが趣味ですかね。。。
2.十九です。日本ならもう少しでお酒が飲めるようになるけど特に興味無し。^^;;
3.親は日本人ですが、アメリカ生まれのアメリカ育ちです。
4.今はDEATH NOTE(漫画ですが)、Ghost in the Shell-stand alone complex-, 主に少年漫画系が好きです。

なかなかカキコしませんが、よろしくお願いします。^^

gogolotus
12-17-2005, 02:41 AM
うわぁ~!Kazenokibouさん!
ちょっとびっくりしちゃうかもしれませんけど・・・
今日、つい、今、さっき!!あなたのDeviantartのページを発見した
あとにあなたをこの掲示板でみつけちゃいました。か、かなりびっくりです。
私の父と母も日本人で私はアメリカと育ちという
同じ境遇のレイヤーさんに会えてうれしいです。^_^

Michi
12-17-2005, 12:53 PM
this is a test: クイリリラ. did it come out right? does it say hello?

@_@ You're writing in half-width katakana. o.o! It says "kuiririra". ^^;;;

Killmesarah
12-19-2005, 01:09 AM
みんなさん。。。
1.しゅみわなんですか?
2.なんさいですか?
3.なにじんですか?
4.どおなアニメすきですか?

私。。。
1.ビデオガムやコスプレやおんがくです。
2.二十六さい
3.アメリカ人です
4.セーラームーンと花より男子とさいゆきが好きだ

お話しましょう?

pNkyaoibuni
12-20-2005, 12:26 PM
Minna!!! help T_T i can't get this stupid keyboard to type Nihongo ...

Reika001
12-20-2005, 05:12 PM
hiiii... people~ (= =)/ i need help, as i see theres people from JP in here, ok, i need your help badly, (dunt want to sound insane but i do need help) ok, my cuzin yoshi, wouldnt help me out, but my friend would, he lives in japan, and i dunt. He barely knows about Visual Kei n cosplay, but he would help, but he doesnt know where he could find the cosplay outfits, so can someone located in Japan or anyone~ tell me where in japan he could find it i need da address and location, if its possible i would really appreciate the help. please let me know. Sankyuu~ (@ @)/ *tears*

Michi
12-24-2005, 06:12 PM
みんなさん。。。
1.しゅみわなんですか?
2.なんさいですか?
3.なにじんですか?
4.どおなアニメすきですか?

1. ビデオゲーム (もちろんコスプレも)
2. 二十歳
3. アメリカ人です
4. マスターモスキートンが一番好きです

Sometime soon I will be changing the photo comments over to use the same quick reply as the forums, at which time it should work in theory.

Does it work now, I wonder? I should go test it.

[edit] It does. :D :D Yaaaaay for posting comments in Japanese~

Kazenokibou
01-05-2006, 04:15 AM
うわぁ~!Kazenokibouさん!
ちょっとびっくりしちゃうかもしれませんけど・・・
今日、つい、今、さっき!!あなたのDeviantartのページを発見した
あとにあなたをこの掲示板でみつけちゃいました。か、かなりびっくりです。
私の父と母も日本人で私はアメリカと育ちという
同じ境遇のレイヤーさんに会えてうれしいです。^_^

うわ!本当にすごいですね!!道理で日本に冬帰るわけだ・・・。なんか偶然にしてはすごすぎると思ったので ・・。
それにしても同じ境遇のレイヤーさんに会えて私も嬉しいです!なかなかいませんよね・・・。インターネット で偉大だ。^^

Deviantartでも、こちらでも、よろしくお願いします。こんな私ですが、仲良くしてやってください w

nugrosjp
01-08-2006, 06:45 PM
私がWindows XPのインストールソフトウエアを見つけない ;_; IMEを使わないだから。父に聞いいてごらんです。アア, Ephemerality, 私の日本語もは悪いです。 [^.^;]
just to install japanese font support from control panel. and then... the easiest way is buying japanese keyboard after that. 106 key keyboard can write japanese and english I guest.

nugrosjp
01-08-2006, 06:47 PM
1.しゅみわなんですか? 映画を見ることです。
2.なんさいですか?    24歳
3.なにじんですか?   インドネシアです
4.どおなアニメすきですか? 最近は。。。。ナルトかな、あとはガンダムです。

ilumiari
01-09-2006, 11:18 PM
Well it was really nice to meet everyone, I've been back in Australia for 2 days now, and am really missing Japan. I'm saving up the go to winter comiket again this year maybe, so I might see people again there... maybe..

nugrosjp
01-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Well it was really nice to meet everyone, I've been back in Australia for 2 days now, and am really missing Japan. I'm saving up the go to winter comiket again this year maybe, so I might see people again there... maybe..
待ってます!