PDA

View Full Version : watch for me and dizzylizz as Yuna from FF X-2 or

Reiko
01-06-2003, 06:56 AM
watch for us as Yuna! or me as Rinoa if my costume doenst get done!

Oshi
01-06-2003, 02:51 PM
Watch for me and Lady Ava as the cute Tidus & Yuna couple.. if she can make it =/

katchoo
01-06-2003, 03:04 PM
awww...how cute oshi! I can't wait to get pics of you two! ^_^

psythe
01-06-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Oshi
Watch for me and Lady Ava as the cute Tidus & Yuna couple.. if she can make it =/

Oshi if you don't make it, the Turks fall under Reno's command, and I KNOW you don't want that happening ;) ... j/k lol

dizzylizzy
01-06-2003, 04:16 PM

IF??!?!?! IF?!!?!?!? i told you.... if she can't... i'm driving up to NJ, picking her up, driving back through b'more, feed my cat, and driving down to the con. :::wink::: there's no stopping me! arg!

reiko! can i tell you how surprized i was to see my name as part of a topic?! i feel loved. :::glomps::: but yeah! i can't wait!!! joy!!!

Oshi
01-06-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by dizzylizzy
IF??!?!?! IF?!!?!?!? i told you.... if she can't... i'm driving up to NJ, picking her up, driving back through b'more, feed my cat, and driving down to the con. :::wink::: there's no stopping me! arg!I'd try that myself, but I don't wanna get on her parent's bad side and all >.>; You can be my guest though o_o;;

Lady Ava
01-06-2003, 04:31 PM
I feel so loved and wanted and and and....yeah! Everyone pray that I do well on my exams! Because, that will up the chances that I get to go....hopefully...

Reiko
01-06-2003, 06:33 PM
aahh I LOVE YOU DIZZY LOL j/k lol is LAdy Ava gonna be yuna x-2 too? LMFAO maybe I should be rinoa...so I can be different :) what ya think?

krystal1314
01-06-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Lady Ava
Everyone pray that I do well on my exams! Because, that will up the chances that I get to go....hopefully...

Yes indeed, the same goes for me too *clings to Cait* We need to work hard so we can go, lol... I haven't even told my parents about Katsu yet :thumbsup: I REALLY wanna go tho...
If I go, I'll prolly bring my 2 Rinoa costumes and the SeeD ^_^

Reiko
01-06-2003, 06:50 PM
the SeeD what dooes that look like? I'm bringing th ball outfit. I tink...is that the one you have?

krystal1314
01-06-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Reiko
the SeeD what dooes that look like? I'm bringing th ball outfit. I tink...is that the one you have?

Go to my gallery to see the SeeD costume...
You're bringing the ball gown? Awesome! IF I can go, lol, this is "if," then I'll be bringing both of Rinoa costumes, the normal one and the ballgown ^_^

dizzylizzy
01-06-2003, 10:07 PM
I'd try that myself, but I don't wanna get on her parent's bad side and all >.>; You can be my guest though o_o;;

i have nothing to lose! :::wink:::

cat~ you better do really good on those exams! work your butt off!!! just think to yourself that if you do good, you get to go to katsu, see oshi, AND see me. ;)

reiko~ bring yuna-2 and rinoa! there's no rule that says you can't wear both. :D besides... if you bring rinoa... i could fix up my ghetto squall. lol

psythe
01-07-2003, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Lady Ava
I feel so loved and wanted and and and....yeah! Everyone pray that I do well on my exams! Because, that will up the chances that I get to go....hopefully...

*crosses fingers for Lady Ava*

Reiko
01-07-2003, 03:08 PM
LMFAO getto squall LOL you ALL better remeber my name Reiko!!! LMFAO Or I'll be running around yelling for dizzy lizz lady A and Krystal and all the others! got it all you? ^_^ :) I will. make a big sceen plus if I see a Squall I'll jump all over him ehehe my friends said they will have to put me on one of those kid leashes..I swear im not that bad....*crosses fingers* HEHEHEHE....Rinoa and Yuna it will be...I might get my hair cut like Yuna *sniffles* not too sure though.. lol ya'll should AIM me some time cause I hate posting like this...faster is better ..j/k

Lady Ava
01-07-2003, 09:14 PM
You should see my layout presentation for my parents to convince them to let me go! Its flawless! I cover all the bases with everything! Hopefully...it will work.

psythe
01-07-2003, 09:21 PM
Best of luck with that! :D

Reiko
01-08-2003, 01:38 PM
it better the more the merryer!

Lady Ava
01-08-2003, 07:23 PM
According to my sister... "HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!*points and laughs at me* LIKE THEY WILL LET YOU GOT TO VIRGINA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

....don't you just feel the support in the room right now?

dizzylizzy
01-08-2003, 11:26 PM
it's outside dc. ::wink:: lol

Oshi
01-09-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by dizzylizzy
it's outside dc. ::wink:: lol There ya go. More security. *nod*

dizzylizzy
01-09-2003, 09:35 AM
::wink::: exactly. lmao

Reiko
01-09-2003, 04:50 PM
lol what have i gottin myself into? LMFAO this is going to be way wierd! lol we'll pic k you up if you need a ride LMFAO

reikosira
01-11-2003, 01:00 PM
okay I lost me username cant get in! so heres my new name *pout*

dizzylizzy
01-12-2003, 02:55 AM
reiko! i finished my bad-ass yuna!!! pix reaaaaallllly soon! ...lol... like tomorrow

Reiko
01-12-2003, 04:38 PM
dude! I WANT PIXS !!!!

dizzylizzy
01-12-2003, 07:14 PM
the pix are up in my gallery! now.... i still need a few things, but other than that... it's done!!! wee!

Reiko
01-13-2003, 05:51 PM
I LOVE THAT costume!! I want it LOL

Oshi
01-14-2003, 09:35 PM
Damn, Lizzy, that's good!

dizzylizzy
01-15-2003, 01:28 AM
Damn, Lizzy, that's good!

:::blushes::: awe thanx! it's not totally identical to the artwork... but gosh golly gee.... i don't think you want to see too much of me. :::wink::: a girl know her limits. lol i can't wait to wear it and freeze my assets off!

and btw oshi..... i heard about your mishap. cat's been worried sick... perusual. ::wink:: i hope everything's okay. : )

Reiko
01-15-2003, 02:54 PM
lol you got that right..I'm wearing part of a bathing suit, I'll be freezing too..unless..I can find a Squall to warm me up LOL j/k

Lady Ava
02-10-2003, 10:09 AM
I'm done with my surprise FFX-2 yuna outfit!!!! So, I'm so getting pictures with you LIZZY!!!!

Oshi
02-10-2003, 10:15 AM
*raises and eyebrow and grins*

dizzylizzy
02-10-2003, 01:37 PM
:::Raises eyebrow too::: um... either you told me... which is most likely, or i'm having another blonde moment. this whole being sick thing is draggin my memory through the gutter! ugh!!! i really do apologize!!!!!!!!!!!1 ::bows 67394 times::

so this is a silly question... i mean... i could just look through the posts and find out... lol... so, when are we getting our pic taken together reiko? after the ff shoot or still early in the morning?

Reiko
02-10-2003, 02:15 PM
*sighs* I got mine done too.....

dizzylizzy
02-10-2003, 10:33 PM
::smacks head:: now that you mentioned it cat... (in your IM)... i remember now. lol. can i just tell ya how strange i feel? i hope this sickness passes cuz a girl needs to make some money waiting on tables! and running around while not feeling great is... well... difficult. ::sigh:: but nothing's gonna stop me from going! pneumonia couldn't stop me for otakon and neither will this bug! ARG!!!

oh and reiko, i saw the pix you posted:
rinoa ball gown: just great!!!!!!!
yunax-2: looks good... just need to fix the symbol and shortsand you'll be totally set : ) ya know i luv ya!

Reiko
02-11-2003, 01:46 PM
lol the symbol broke right before i took the pic and I had to make a new one that was short and it broke :( LOL thanks *hugs* is have the skirt?

dizzylizzy
02-11-2003, 02:35 PM
:::Gives you the half skirt::: i guess we'll definately have to meet up quick on friday in order to give it to ya for saturday. : ) what time friday?

Reiko
02-12-2003, 01:37 PM
I'll be there maybe 11 if we leave at nine. which hotel are you staying at?

dizzylizzy
02-12-2003, 03:47 PM
meaning friday? we're planning to get there the same time :::looks at live programming::: nothing's going on until 4-ish except anime watching. i can give you that skirt anytime. ummm... wanna say..... noon-ish ummm... :::hasn't been there::: front lobby desk area? every hotel has one of those! lol i'll be waering my yuna-2 so ya won't miss me. : ) as for hotel i'm staying at..... holiday inn.... i think. lol

Reiko
02-13-2003, 01:44 PM
lol very cool noonish then at front desk! *hugs* see you tomorrow!