PDA

View Full Version : FinalFantasy Swimming Suit Photoshoot

Chibi_Misao1
03-16-2005, 09:08 PM
So, all these FinalFantasy Photoshoots, but where's your Swim suit PhotoShoot!?

I was surprised to see that no one had planned a FinalFantasy Photoshoot. So ya know, here goes one right here!

Thinking it would be fun to gather friends and there friends for a FinalFantasy Photoshoot sounds good, ya know? I haven't had one in awhile, and just thinking about one gets me excited.
I know it would be good for me to go as Thief Rikku to the FinalFantasy Photoshoot I have started. But I can't just let the fact go that I have a Black Mage 8-bit swim suit. Girl version ^.~ XDD!!
It's almost like RandomPrefect's BlackMage bathing suit (I got it commissioned by her, very good quilty. You should check her stuff out =3) but a different version from hers.
If ya want pictures of it, feel free to PM me! <3

Hope to see you at Anime Mid-Atlantic this year! Take care now and don't stab each other with Rikku's Daggers now. She can share X3!

INFO!
The Gathering will be on Friday Evening around 4am!
And where...At the pool..DUH! Which ever one is not over following with Fangirls and Fanboys.

Tyleet
04-05-2005, 11:47 PM
If I could think of one to do, I'd say I'll do it... but I can't seem to figure out a character to do ^_^' I don't fit any of the characters anymore.

Tenshinoitami1
05-03-2005, 07:33 AM
I just desided to take a peek at this thread, I would join in since I have a bathingsuit I can use (Yuna FFX2) but then I saw Friday at 4...I wont get to the ocn till later because I have graduation on friday at 3:30 and it takes abotu 3 ours to drive up to the on...x.x *sigh* oh well