PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha Group looking for the following:

Melchior
07-13-2002, 01:25 AM
Hey guys!

I am just letting you guys know that we've got a huge inuyasha group going to Otakon for Saturday, but we're still missing a few parts. Mainly:

Sesshoumaru
Shippou-chan

Here are the ones we have so far:

Inuyasha
Kagome
Kikiyo
Sango
Kohaku (sango's brother)
Naraku
Miroku

I think that is everyone, although rayechu will correct me if it is not. Anyhoo, I am SERIOUSLY looking for a sesshou-maru or shippou for photo opportunities, plus you get a chance to meet some new friends. Does anyone that reads these boards have one of these costumes stored somewhere that they dont mind bringing? If so, we'd be tremendously happy that you could complete our group.

Failling this, we're going to have to kidnap a few of them and drag them around with us :D

rayechu
07-13-2002, 01:27 AM
but kidnapping is fun! if the shippo is small enough.. I could kidnap them. But yeah.. I want lotsa photos. and I think that is everyone

Madmann
07-30-2002, 12:08 AM
Well Rayechu you got your wish lol we kidnapped a Sesshuomaru

Pipneko
07-30-2002, 12:54 AM
lol! I'm glad I fit the bill. ^_^'' ((The sesshoumaru)) ^_^''' I hope it was okay that I was a 'modern day' version... I think the Di Gi Charat arm band just added to the love. ^_^ anyhoo, it was fun!! I can't wait to find all those pictures people took! I put up a few in the gallery here, so be sure to take a look, guys. ^_^

Madmann
07-30-2002, 12:59 AM
Nah it was just fine