PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know about...

Rip Van Winkle
03-17-2005, 08:57 PM
...where on the Akon site, they're hiding all the links to the Art Show? I've been waiting for months to figure out how and where to submit my stuff, but I can't find the links for it anywhere (other than knowing where on the map/at the hotel the show is going to be at.)

I can't get onto their forum if the info is posted there, either. I haven't gotten my 'lost password' email and I've been waiting over a week for it o_O

Scortia
03-17-2005, 10:50 PM
...where on the Akon site, they're hiding all the links to the Art Show? I've been waiting for months to figure out how and where to submit my stuff, but I can't find the links for it anywhere (other than knowing where on the map/at the hotel the show is going to be at.)

I can't get onto their forum if the info is posted there, either. I haven't gotten my 'lost password' email and I've been waiting over a week for it o_O

There's little to nothing on the forum... they're usually really slow about the art show since Phoenix Entertainment is so busy with dealing with a lot of the con. Have you tried emailing any of the staff for answers? They are often bad about replying but you may get lucky. ;p Luckily, komik market is finally VERY effecient this year in contrast.

Rip Van Winkle
03-18-2005, 02:25 PM
I actually can't find an email contact for them, just phone and snail mail.

I hope they get this going soon though...I fully intend to put my latest and greatest VoH fanart in there. http://www.deviantart.com/view/16217964/ If that were a commission, it'd easily be worth over $250 by now x__x And there's still more to come! Bwaha.

Scortia
03-18-2005, 02:52 PM
That's gorgeous! Whoot another person in dA to watch now. ;p I checked the boards and in the art show section it's mentioned that Art Show sign up probably won't open until April 1 or right after. ~_~

Rip Van Winkle
03-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Ah! Good to hear...I just managed to email the webmaster asking if they just hid the Art Show link or if it hasn't been posted yet. If it's not up till April 1 then I still have plenty of time to get stuff together ^_^