PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Comic Con!

Yuna
07-13-2002, 01:40 AM
Guess what! Now the AX is done and gone, the next big west cost con is San Diego Comic Con! (Not to mention is *is* the largest convention in the world >D) Anyway, the anime scene isn't so big there, but I know of lots of cosplayers, including myself, who are going! Chii~! Anywho, those of you who are going, show your pride! what's awesome about SDCC is that you can do more then just anime cosplay, you can do TV series cosplay, movie cosplay, ANYTHING cosplay! Weeee!~! so come! and Have fun!! XD

LiL QoH
07-13-2002, 01:58 AM
seeee you there

Michi
07-13-2002, 07:16 PM
I've been meaning to go the past couple of years.... It's so soon though, and AX left me in such a blah-eww-cons mood. x_X

I'd totally do two of my non-anime/game/Jrock ideas there, too. heh.

Yuna
07-21-2002, 06:23 AM
DO IT! SDCC isn't like anime cons! It's soooo laid back for people like you and me, and the convention center is nice and air conditioned ^_~

ReiChan
07-27-2002, 01:47 AM
I'm going, definitely. I love Comic-con because it's giant, and loads of fun....and the fact that I live in San Diego doesn't hurt. I'll be going as Death from the Sandman series, and Lulu from FFX. If I can get Lulu finished in time.... ^_^;;

ZiggyB
07-28-2002, 04:34 AM
Yep this is my second year going to ComicCon. It was cool. I'm going in costume this time. I hope the airline will allow me to take my 5 ft gunblade for squall though. :O

MyuMyu
07-29-2002, 05:09 PM
wow, im finally back posting! *laugh* im hoping to be there saturday... ghetto cosplay for myumyu! *laugh* ^_^;;

Nadeshiko
07-31-2002, 12:16 PM
Yup, I shall be going. ^^ "Anything cosplay?" Whee! Sounds like fun! So far, this is what I have planned...

- Pepper (Snow Fairy Sugar)
- Nadeshiko Kinomoto (CCS)
- Neo Princess Mars (BSSM)
- Kyoko (Rival Schools)
- Francesca Cressida (Rose Colored Dreams)

I hope it all fits in my suitcase! *crosses fingers* Wai! This is my first time at Comic Con and I'm very excited about it!