PDA

View Full Version : .hack help me

chisa-kun
03-18-2005, 08:12 PM
i want to make a costume of a wavemaster(anyone) but i don't even know where to start like what kind of clothe would make a good base im so soryy for making such a fuss but if you can help please

moonrabitt
03-19-2005, 06:46 PM
Post a pic, than people can help, since some don't know how the thing looks like..

TwiliteSea
03-19-2005, 08:14 PM
You really need to narrow your choice down or else its hard for people to help you, especially when asking for a fabric base, since it varies a bit for each character.
The Wavemasters are Wiseman(if you're interested in crossplaying an old-looking guy), Mireille/Mistral, BT, Tsukasa, Elk, Helba, and Hotaru.
If this is a first-time cosplay experience, I suggest Tsukasa or Elk, since they're the easiest.

chisa-kun
03-20-2005, 02:22 PM
tsukasa and i'm a guy so it would not be crossplay

karinka Chick
03-31-2005, 09:32 PM
Well I agree with TwiliteSea you need to narrow down you choice otherwise it is going to be really hard to help you ,.but here are some things that may help;
Fabric-nylon is good for something snug for that may need to expand
Cotton-almost anything
I forgot what it is called but you iron it on and it mares the fabric stiffer it is good foor armor it you are on a tight budget or a cape it you want it to have a wavy look.

Q-where do you live? Because i can give you some info on a really good store where I live that has soo many craft supplies that it isn't even funny.

Weapons-cardboard! spray paint! it works for every thing. Elmers has really nice white (other color avail.) desply boards abd they are great to make props with!

You can use outlines found at almost any fabric store to help with desings and they are not too expensive either.

GOODWILL what a great store buy and modify that is my motto but it can be difficult sometimes but it always works!

Good luck any questions feel free to ask.

Oselle
04-01-2005, 07:21 AM
Check out the "anime costumes" section of the forums - if there isn't a thread on this already, I would suggest either moving this one or creating a new one there.

chisa-kun
04-01-2005, 08:36 PM
sorry i started this while i was still new but i live in calgary and actually i usually just get supplies from anywhere so i really need help on how to put it together

karinka Chick
04-01-2005, 10:23 PM
k,well good luck!