PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha eye help.....plzzz

Sesshy_is_HOT
03-19-2005, 07:19 PM
Hi, i need help looking for some eye contacts for a costume.....im not old enough to go to any cosplay convetions, so im just looking for some to use for a Inu-Hanyou for Halloween or something...I would also need them in prescription, can anyone help? ....Please.... :bashful:

Sesshy_is_HOT
03-19-2005, 08:04 PM
I also need help on how to make the Ears, but idk if i can buy them, because im going to be a Black Hanyou, instead of white.....can anyone help?

Bahzi
03-19-2005, 10:02 PM
Contacts should always be bought from an eye doctor, since you need a preseription for them (regardless of whether or not you need vision correction), so I'd recommend making an eye appointment. Wild eyes brand has a yellow cat eye that works for Inuyasha, but they're about $100 a pair....you really can't find them much cheaper than that. But yeah, go through an eye doctor, you can seriously damage your eyes if you don't.

Sesshy_is_HOT
03-20-2005, 03:18 AM
Thank you, and i already have a perscription from a doctor ^.^ but after that ill have to find those contact online , probably visiondirect.com, but thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SailorKnight
03-20-2005, 10:59 AM
Ears are easy. You can get some felt the color you want the inside of the ear to be, cover one side with fake fur from any fabric store either by sewing or gluing, and attach them to either a headband or hair clips. Alternatively, you can look in stores for a pair of clip-on cat ears (Hot Topic sells them for about $5 in my area, don't know about yours) and cover them with fur the color you want.

Sesshy_is_HOT
03-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Thank you ^.^