PDA

View Full Version : FMA Transmutation Circles

Zirofax
03-20-2005, 02:03 PM
I need help finding a picture of the Transmutation circle used for human transmutation. I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find a whole picture of it. I know that it was listed in one of the FMA artbooks, but I don't have it. :( Thanks a bunch!

Fallen)x(Angel
03-20-2005, 04:03 PM
There was one website I found when I was searching for a reference picture for my Siren cosplay. The website had a list of a lot of transmutation circles, and it had a description of when it was used and by who to do what. I found Siren's transmutaion circle and I saved it onto my computer. I'll see if I can find it again.

Fallen)x(Angel
03-20-2005, 04:20 PM
Aha! I found it! I am so good.

Are you talking about the transmutaion circle used to create humans? Because this site has many circles involving humans.

Zirofax
03-20-2005, 05:02 PM
Aha! I found it! I am so good.

Are you talking about the transmutaion circle used to create humans? Because this site has many circles involving humans.

Yes, I need the one to make humans! Thanks a bunch!!!

Fallen)x(Angel
03-20-2005, 05:14 PM
http://www.fullmetalalchemist.info/circle/HumanCircle.jpg

I know its kind of small, but you're not going to get it anywhere else.

Celebrimbor
03-20-2005, 05:30 PM
http://www.fullmetalalchemist.info/circle/HumanCircle.jpg

I know its kind of small, but you're not going to get it anywhere else.

Never say you can't find something better somewhere else.
From my personal archives...

http://www.public.iastate.edu/~cverlo/1105374215893.jpg

It needs to be vectored of course, but at least now you can see it closely enough to replicate it in powerpoint.

L.&C.
03-20-2005, 09:36 PM
the lable art on the first dvd has the circle

Eleryth
03-25-2005, 09:06 PM
I scanned the referenced circle from the Initial Material's book. Hope it helps.

The writing is very, very small, but it says:

(s)=space

Outer circle, starting at the bottom (which isn't the beginning of a sentence, it's in the middle):

sky above (s) The spotted panther (s) the green (symbol) lion, the crow s beak (s) blue as lead, (s) These shall (symbol) appear before (s) you in (s) perfect (s) white (symbol) Pale white (s) and (s) black with false (s) citrine (symbol) imperfect (s) wh ite and red (s) The (s) peacock s (symbol) feathers in (s) light colors, (s) The rainbow (s) in (s) the (symbol) [go to beginning]

3 curved sections
Upper left
After the per(line)fect white follows the (line) grey and
Upper right
Pale white (line) and black with false (line) citrine imp[word cuts off]
Bottom
And after the(line) there shall appear the (line) substance

Inner circle (I can't make it out, I would need a magnifying glass)

Innermost circle (starting at the *top* as there is a break there)
Pale white and (s) black with false citrine (s) imperfect white (s) and red, The peacocks (s) feathers in bright colors the (s) winter in

janmurphy
03-26-2005, 10:04 PM
You know I dont think theres much difference between the initial materials book and the complete one.
I have that Image as well, scanned it at 1200dpi, along with every other circle I could find in that book. I find they make very cool posters.
So if that image isnt big enough pm me. Im putting the circles up on my site as printables, 9 pages that you can glue together for a circle of a little over two feet. If youve got gmail I can just send em to ya, or you can wait till ive got my poor mangled site back on its feet. =)