PDA

View Full Version : Come one! Come all! ^-^

DeathOfSoul
03-20-2005, 05:49 PM
Hello. My name is Joy and I plan on going to A-Kon for the first time.

I was going to go with my friends but by the time I finally found out I was able to go they already had 15 people O_O So now I'm hoping to form a group of my own :heart:

Information:

I don't care how old you are. (As long as you're not a 30-year-old/perverted man) XD
The room's expences will be spilted evenly between whoever comes.
I hope to have at least 10 people (or a couple more).
Some time between now and A-Kon, we would meet and talk to everyone at Town East Mall in Mesquite, TX. (If you can't go there then we'll just meet up at A-Kon with a "code word" so we know it's you) ^-^
Also, between now and A-Kon I hope to speak with all of you so neither of us has to share a room with complete strangers
I currently have 2 friends coming with me (most likely). They're a couple and are hoping to go as Kenshin and Kauro (c/s). There's also two maybes (a friend of mine (17) and my older sister (17, will be 18)
You don't have to cosplay if you don't want to.

Information About Me:

I'm currently 15 (will be 16 by the time A-Kon begins)
I'm going as Freya from Chobits
I live in Mesquite... near Dallas.
More stuff will be added if needed...

If you're interested then just post and I'll check in as much as I can to see who's joining my group ^-^

This will be my first, and maybe my last trip to A-Kon so I hope to make it memorable... please help by making the room easier to pay for so I can go

Thank you! :chatah:

Kikala
03-20-2005, 10:29 PM
Well, I already have a room... I just happened to see you're from Mesquite... So am I! Mind my asking what school you go to? (No stocker... I'm just a Junior at Horn High School... it'd be cool to find out we went to the same school) Anyway, I hope you come again. This will be my second A-Kon, and I hope I go to plenty more! Anyway, hope to see you there!

DeathOfSoul
03-20-2005, 10:49 PM
Cool ^_^ But I go to Mesquite High. I use to have a couple of friends that went to your school though, I haven't talked to them in a while.

Oh well, I just hope I can get more people soon, Ray (one of the friends coming) is getting worried we won't get anyone :rolleyes:

Kikala
03-20-2005, 11:08 PM
Aw, oh well. ^^

I'm sure there's plenty that need roomie's too. Have you posted something at the A-Kon boards?

DeathOfSoul
03-20-2005, 11:45 PM
O_O There's A-Kon boards?!

Kikala
03-20-2005, 11:46 PM
*nods*

http://a-kon.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi

It's under BBS at A-Kon.com

DeathOfSoul
03-20-2005, 11:47 PM
Oh! Thank you ^-^ I didn't notice that *hugs you and goes to them really quick before going to bed*

rayn
03-22-2005, 06:12 PM
My best friend and I are probably going down there by ourselves. I was just about to post looking for someone to share a room with. We live in Lafayette Indiana so I'd probably just have to meet you there. I am cosplaying as Duo Maxwell and Catharine from Gundam Wing and Yui from Fushigi Yuugi. I'll let her leave a message here about herself if she wants to. I'm 18. Anyway, let me know what's up.

DeathOfSoul
03-22-2005, 06:29 PM
My best friend and I are probably going down there by ourselves. I was just about to post looking for someone to share a room with. We live in Lafayette Indiana so I'd probably just have to meet you there. I am cosplaying as Duo Maxwell and Catharine from Gundam Wing and Yui from Fushigi Yuugi. I'll let her leave a message here about herself if she wants to. I'm 18. Anyway, let me know what's up.

That's great! ^-^ I think I found a person that has a room and she needs more people (so if she agrees to have me as a roommate then we'll have a room).

Well even if we can't meet up in person before A-Kon then we can talk on-line for a while *nods*

*waits for you or your friend to post*

xNekoAyumix
04-01-2005, 09:07 AM
Oi~! I would like a roomate! I'm headed to A-kon with one of my friends CapnStrawberry (I'm going as Die from Dir en Grey~! ^^) and we REALLY wouldn't want to split the cost of the room in 2 @_@

She's about to be 17
I'm only 14 ;~;

DeathOfSoul
04-03-2005, 02:12 PM
Oi~! I would like a roomate! I'm headed to A-kon with one of my friends CapnStrawberry (I'm going as Die from Dir en Grey~! ^^) and we REALLY wouldn't want to split the cost of the room in 2 @_@

She's about to be 17
I'm only 14 ;~;

Sounds pretty good ^-^ I already have about 9 members in my group, so if you don't mind so many people then we can talk and try to get to know each other on Yahoo ^-^ My s/n is BloodyRose07

Just please post so I know you're still interested or if talking on Yahoo's a problem ^-^

DeathOfSoul
04-16-2005, 07:49 PM
Anyone else? We still need 2-4 people (since 2 of my friends dropped out since they didn't have enough money) :dunce: