PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy Angel Cosplay Gathering!

BubonicMoose
03-21-2005, 09:45 AM
Hi! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in putting together a cosplay group for Galaxy Angel. I think it's a really good idea, especially for Onna! We'd love to get all of the cast and supporting characters! It would be a great opportunity to meet other fans of the show. We could be in character and go out to dinner and the like. ^_^
So far, we have a Forte Stollen and perhaps a Prince Shiva or Takuto. We'll also be bringing along a Normad plush, for a Vanilla to carry around, or other cast members to stomp on. :thumbsup:

I make costumes, so if anyone wants to join, but is unable to get a costume together, I can make one at a really low price, but at a very high quality. A special deal for a member of our endeavor. Thank you for reading this!

Vanilla H.
03-23-2005, 04:17 PM
I am interested. Can't wait to see Nomad. :heart:

Dewy
03-25-2005, 04:36 PM
TAKUTO!!!!!!*spaz*

I'll bring Milfuele :3 Maybe Ranpha, i've been planning her for awhile.

Vanilla H.
03-25-2005, 07:57 PM
The more the merrier.

Mew_Pudding
05-08-2005, 06:47 PM
I would LOVE to be Vanilla (if not taken) if not I would be delighted to be Mint, me and my friends have also been planning this, we`ve got a planne Forte, Milfie, and Ranpha but I doubt they will all make it! Anywho, thankies!! ^_^

Vanilla H.
05-09-2005, 08:16 PM
I would LOVE to be Vanilla (if not taken) if not I would be delighted to be Mint, me and my friends have also been planning this, we`ve got a planne Forte, Milfie, and Ranpha but I doubt they will all make it! Anywho, thankies!! ^_^

Actually, I'm the Vanilla. You can cosplay as her if you want of course, but a Mint would be fantastic. ^_^

Mew_Pudding
05-10-2005, 05:55 AM
Oh! Mint it is!! I luff her she`s so cute! I really hope I can make it!! I don`t see why not! This`ll rock!! ^_^

Vanilla H.
05-10-2005, 07:27 AM
Oh! Mint it is!! I luff her she`s so cute! I really hope I can make it!! I don`t see why not! This`ll rock!! ^_^

I agree! We should all go out to dinner in costume and stuffs. ^_^

Mew_Pudding
05-13-2005, 05:44 AM
That would rock!! And we could all act all in character and stuff!!