PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Cosplayers (All Series!!!)

Star_Angel
03-21-2005, 11:41 AM
Is anyone gonna be cosplaying any charcters from any of the Gundam series? I'm asking broader since I normaly only see one or two charcters from each series and thought we could have a large Gundam gatheirng instead of a wing gathering or a seed gathering. I will have my four Lacus cosplays with me. So is anyone Cosplaying from Gundam???

Edit: Gundam Shoot is at 2:30-3pm on Saturday in the main lobby of the hotel

beach_bum1303
04-03-2005, 06:43 PM
------

Star_Angel
04-03-2005, 07:10 PM
My friends and I will be going as Athrun, Yzak, Nicol, and Dearka. :D
You have just made me the happiest perosn in the world that will be the most Seed cosplayers I have ever seen! lol. Which day are you guys wearing them? we need to get together and get some pics!

beach_bum1303
04-29-2005, 06:36 PM
--------

Star_Angel
04-29-2005, 06:45 PM
Awwww, no Daearka! well thats still more seed cosplayers then I have ever seen! I'll have Mizu no Akashi Lacus on Saturday for sure then maybe regular Lacus or Commander Lacus on friday for a bit (Im gonna wear two costumes that day) but Lacus probaly in the afternoon on Friday. Let me know when you guys are gonna wear them and we can figure out a photoshoot time because were the only ones who have posted wearing any so far!

beach_bum1303
05-09-2005, 02:37 PM
----

Star_Angel
05-09-2005, 07:42 PM
Do we want to do this shoot on saturday??

beach_bum1303
05-20-2005, 03:12 PM
---------

Star_Angel
05-20-2005, 11:57 PM
Let me check the schedule for the times people in the cosplay have to be working with the cosplay and ill get back to ya on the time

Star_Angel
06-01-2005, 01:12 AM
cosplay rehersal ends at 1:30 so say have the shoot around 2:30-3 on saturday?
let me know if this time works for your group! I was planning on wearing another costume in the morning but just let me know!

beach_bum1303
06-04-2005, 10:24 AM
----

Star_Angel
06-04-2005, 10:01 PM
That'll work fine. ^_^

I just hope we can get our costumes finished, we're a little behind. >_<;
I hope you guys get them done! I will be wearing Mizu no Akashi Lacus for the shoot, I may be wearing commander Lacus for a bit in the morning but not sure yet.

dExtrosien
06-13-2005, 07:34 PM
Is anyone gonna be cosplaying any charcters from any of the Gundam series? I'm asking broader since I normaly only see one or two charcters from each series and thought we could have a large Gundam gatheirng instead of a wing gathering or a seed gathering. I will have my four Lacus cosplays with me. So is anyone Cosplaying from Gundam???

Edit: Gundam Shoot is at 2:30-3pm on Saturday in the main lobby of the hotel

Hey,
dolst and I are going as a Feddie and a Zeke from the Universal Century 0079 era. If we don't have to be somewhere then for the cosplay we'll try to be there. I look forward to seeing everyone elses costumes. We are still have a little more to glue and some hand sewing to finish up, but I think we'll be finished before Friday. I was worried the costumes wouldn't look that good since we are on a very very small budget, but with help from dolst's mother they are really starting to look good. Not good enough for costume judging alone, but great for stage and walking around I think.

keep the faith,
dEx

Star_Angel
06-13-2005, 07:41 PM
Hey,
dolst and I are going as a Feddie and a Zeke from the Universal Century 0079 era. If we don't have to be somewhere then for the cosplay we'll try to be there. I look forward to seeing everyone elses costumes. We are still have a little more to glue and some hand sewing to finish up, but I think we'll be finished before Friday. I was worried the costumes wouldn't look that good since we are on a very very small budget, but with help from dolst's mother they are really starting to look good. Not good enough for costume judging alone, but great for stage and walking around I think.

keep the faith,
dEx
You can come then Im gonna register for the cosplay also and made it so the times did not conflict! are you guys doing a gundam skit or something?

dExtrosien
06-13-2005, 10:55 PM
You can come then Im gonna register for the cosplay also and made it so the times did not conflict! are you guys doing a gundam skit or something?

Hey,
Yeah, I noticed you said that you planned around the cosplay right after I posted. :sulk:
Yeah, we're going a Gundam skit. I hoping most people are at least familiar with Gundam and for our skit it'll be nice if many people are Monty Python fans.
It was hard coming up with a skit idea this year after the Geico one we did last year. See you there and I look forward to seeing your costume. Lacus is one of my fav. characters from Seed.

keep the faith,
dEx

Star_Angel
06-13-2005, 10:57 PM
Hey,
Yeah, I noticed you said that you planned around the cosplay right after I posted. :sulk:
Yeah, we're going a Gundam skit. I hoping most people are at least familiar with Gundam and for our skit it'll be nice if many people are Monty Python fans.
It was hard coming up with a skit idea this year after the Geico one we did last year. See you there and I look forward to seeing your costume. Lacus is one of my fav. characters from Seed.

keep the faith,
dEx
Lol then that means there will be two Gundam skits in the cosplay, lol Im gonna do a musical skit with one of my lacus cosplays, lol.

dExtrosien
06-15-2005, 03:22 PM
Lol then that means there will be two Gundam skits in the cosplay, lol Im gonna do a musical skit with one of my lacus cosplays, lol.

That sounds like fun. Hopefully I'll get to see it.

keep the faith,
Peggy aka dExtrosien

Fory-san
06-16-2005, 11:06 AM
If I had known this was going to take place, I would have gone ahead a month ago and started my Char Aznable costume. ^^;

dExtrosien
06-17-2005, 12:32 AM
If I had known this was going to take place, I would have gone ahead a month ago and started my Char Aznable costume. ^^;

That would've been great. Hopefully, I can see that when you do get it done.

Fory-san
06-17-2005, 11:05 AM
That would've been great. Hopefully, I can see that when you do get it done.

Thanks, hopefully I'll be getting it made for me for Otakon as a companion to my Moonlight Knight one. ^^

dolst
06-19-2005, 09:15 PM
Sorry we missed the gathering! We tried to find everyone else who looked Gundam-related, but the one time we spied you, we were tied up with trying to pin my Zeon uniform back together, and when we looked up again, you were gone!
GREAT oboe solo though. That was da proverbial bomb!! Surf Wisely!

http://kurata.dolst.com

Star_Angel
06-20-2005, 08:14 PM
Sorry we missed the gathering! We tried to find everyone else who looked Gundam-related, but the one time we spied you, we were tied up with trying to pin my Zeon uniform back together, and when we looked up again, you were gone!
GREAT oboe solo though. That was da proverbial bomb!! Surf Wisely!

Yeah i saw you guys and was gonna go talk to you in the green room but I was so nervious about playing i didnt. Thanks! I didnt get to see the skit you guys did but I can not wait till i get the cosplay dvd since I missed most of the cosplay because I also did a walk-on.

dolst
06-21-2005, 07:03 PM
Yeah, dEx and I bought a copy of the DVD. I can't wait either. If you like Monty Python, you might like ours. I would have been disappointed that we had our first non-winning skit this year, except ALL the other skits this year really WERE top-flight, and of course, the old saying is "2 out of 3 ain't bad." LOL. But hey, being able to yell "Hail Zeon!" and getting a response from the crowd was definitely worth it. hehe Surf Wisely!

Star_Angel
06-21-2005, 07:38 PM
Yeah, dEx and I bought a copy of the DVD. I can't wait either. If you like Monty Python, you might like ours. I would have been disappointed that we had our first non-winning skit this year, except ALL the other skits this year really WERE top-flight, and of course, the old saying is "2 out of 3 ain't bad." LOL. But hey, being able to yell "Hail Zeon!" and getting a response from the crowd was definitely worth it. hehe Surf Wisely!

Lol very awesome cant wait to see it!