PDA

View Full Version : Trigun Photoshoot Gathering?

OklaUBandGeek1
03-22-2005, 11:28 PM
Hey guys!

This'll be my second A-Kon, and I was wondering if there were any Trigun cosplayers interested on trying to organize a little gathering or a photoshoot something on Friday afternoon or evening. Any Trigun cosplayers are welcome; just so y'all know, this is who I'm bringing in my group of friends:

Vash
Wolfwood (me)
Midvalley
Millie
Meryl
Dominique

Feel free to come! Duplicate characters are not a problem! The more the merrier!

I've never been to a photoshoot at the A-Kon, so i'm not sure where a good place or the standard place for photoshoots would be at the Adams Mark. Any suggestions?

Fire Elemental
03-26-2005, 12:47 AM
AH! im going as Vash, i would love to be in a photoshoot ^_^

OklaUBandGeek1
03-28-2005, 11:17 AM
Awesome! I promised my Vash that I'd not take pics with other Vashes unless they asked (hehe), but photoshoots don't count. ^_-! Come and join us! We justh ave to figure out where we're going to hold it. Where do the photoshoots usually take place at the Adams Mark?

Syphon
04-02-2005, 05:28 PM
I'll make sure and try to find you guys. I'll be going as (surprise surprise) vash as well.

Yusuke Urameshi
04-06-2005, 08:27 PM
I'll be going as Wolfwood. We should probably wait until the con time scedule is released, before we do any gathering planning. But its still nice to know who all is going as trigun people.

Syphon
04-13-2005, 09:27 PM
My good friend (who doesn't have an account on the forums here) is now starting his cosplay costume for Legato, to be finished (hopefully) on time for A-Kon. I think he'll do it, so that's another Legato.

tahiti
04-15-2005, 10:32 PM
I'll probably be going as Millie, but if things don't work out, I'll drag out my female Wolfwood costume.

Grit
05-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Sorry to revive this but I just couldn't help it. Count me in, I'll serve as another Wolfwood. I think I could get my girlfriend to do some pictures with us too. She plans to be Meryl.

PM with further details if you can, I've been waiting for a Trigun photoshoot like this.

OklaUBandGeek1
05-08-2005, 09:25 PM
I just put the finishing touches on my Wolfwood costume. I had it at the A-Kon last year, but it needed work, and now, I'm done! Sturdier crosses on the sleeves, I have a wig for the hair now...and my people! My girlfriend is Vash, and a bunch of my other friends are in my group! We just finished Dominique too! See you guys there! We hope!

Syphon
05-15-2005, 11:24 AM
Looks like my friend had to abandon the Legato costume, his coat wouldn't be ready in time...Anyway, I'll still attend.

Timons_grrl
05-15-2005, 08:40 PM
Oh me! Me! Pick me! I'm Wolfwood!

OklaUBandGeek1
05-16-2005, 03:48 PM
Wow...lotsa people. Any idea when you guys wanna hold this little shindig? And where?

Syphon
05-21-2005, 12:58 PM
So, has it been decided where we're all meeting? I know a lotta people are gonna freak if you say "the bridge" or "the hallway". I would think that the large open area near the komik market or the floor above would be good, but those are just my $$2.

Yusuke Urameshi
05-21-2005, 04:34 PM
Last year, the Capcom/SNK gathering was infront of the big projector downstairs *just one option for a gathering point*

tahiti
05-27-2005, 04:22 PM
w00tage.. my Millie costume is ready to go (except for a few finishing touches). So any ideas on what time we'll be getting together? And this is going to be on Friday right?

Syphon
05-28-2005, 05:19 PM
The schedule is now up at the Convention website, now we should be able to all figure out a time to be meeting for this...

http://www.a-kon.com/schedule/index.htm

Syphon
05-29-2005, 04:50 PM
I would think that during opening ceremonies (About 7:00 pm) would be the best time, unless you guys are all in dire want of seeing them. I think we should pick a time soon, though.

Yusuke Urameshi
05-31-2005, 05:35 PM
I've looked at the schedule and I personally think that Sat. from 3pm-7pm would be the perfect time.

at 4:00pm (Sat.) theres also the Taiko drums going on in the Grand Hall (downstairs). So a group of Trigun people downstairs might also draw in more people. And from 5-6pm. There are no main events going on, due to pre-cosplay preparations. Then at 7pm. theres the pre cosplay performance by Kumiko.....but on Fri at 10:30pm Kumiko Kato also has a performance, and I think the performances may be the same...So I dont know if I'll see it twice.

Im thinking of meeting up within that time period downstairs next to the elevators in the middle of the area (taiko drums take up place infront of projector).

edit* The dealer's room closed at 6:00pm. If that messes with anyone's cosplaying schedule in any way*

Yusuke Urameshi
06-01-2005, 08:55 PM
Sooo.....How does Sat. at 5:00pm downstairs in the middle-ish next to the help desk sound to yall guys?

We should decide pretty soon.....I'll see if I can make some little printouts to hand to Trigun people giving the details of the photoshoot.

Syphon
06-01-2005, 09:11 PM
I'm good with 5 on Saturday.

tahiti
06-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Sounds good to meee!

Yusuke Urameshi
06-02-2005, 02:00 AM
nice......Ok...I guess I guess Sat. at 5pm it is. Be sure to tell all the Trigun people you see to gather at 5.

See you all at A-Kon 16!

edit*

here's something you can print up and cut in half to hand to trigun people who havent seen this thread on cosplay.com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/Samanoske687/Triguna-kon.jpg