PDA

View Full Version : The "Did You Take My Picture at AniZona?" thread

Eurobeat King
03-24-2005, 09:51 PM
Please post here to: 1. let people know what you cosplayed at Anizona on which day, and 2. ask people if they took your picture during the weekend.

Example: "Did anyone take pictures of me?? I wore Shinji on Friday, Saitou on Saturday, and Trowa on Sunday." (just an example.. i'm not cosplaying those at Anizona.. heehee)

Myself, I'll do my best this weekend to get pictures of people this weekend, so if I don't reply here after the con, it's because I'm busy posting the pictures. :thumbsup: But if you recall me taking your picture this weekend, then know that they'll (eventually) get posted in my gallery. :)

So ask away and hopefully you'll get replies that other members took pictures of you at AniZona! :D

umesaisai
03-27-2005, 07:15 PM
I was Ryoko from tenchi muyo -nodnod- only tenchi cos player that I know of. anyone snap me?

Eurobeat King
03-27-2005, 07:33 PM
I remember your Ryoko costume and took 2-3 pictures. I remember your shiny green hair! :) Please keep checking my gallery as they'll be posted within 1-2 days.

umesaisai
03-27-2005, 07:37 PM
I remember your Ryoko costume and took 2-3 pictures. I remember your shiny green hair! :) Please keep checking my gallery as they'll be posted within 1-2 days.
will do n_n

goldtogepi
03-27-2005, 08:06 PM
I was Edward Elric From FMA, I had a black jacket, no red coat, no metal arm, and I had a blonde wig, anyone take a pic of me?

Cyrus Gigelph
03-27-2005, 10:01 PM
i alreay have another thread for this but, i want to know if i can see the pics everyone took of me... ya know Fan Boy! I wasn't much of a fan boy on saturday, but i had one of the black and gold chinese garb on.. pm or post back!

JawzDragon
03-27-2005, 11:05 PM
I cosplayed Galian Beast from Final Fantasy VII on Saturday. X3 (In other words, if you saw the big purple wolfy thing...) Anyone get photos?

Eurobeat King
03-27-2005, 11:27 PM
Jawzdragon: Hopefully you remember me taking pics of you. :) Some should be up tonight or tomorrow, and the ones of you and your masquerade prize (congrats!!) will be up soon!

mrhomiec
03-27-2005, 11:39 PM
i'm looking for pictures from the Naruto group gathering. specifically one where Rock Lee, Sakura, and Sasuke are in a picture together. but any pictures from that would be good.

Trench Kamen
03-27-2005, 11:41 PM
I was Seishirou, both X and Tokyo Babylon versions, at different points on Friday and Saturday. I was either in a black trenchcoat / suit and sunglasses, or just a suit with eyeglasses, depending, and short, black h air.

TasogareNoTensh
03-28-2005, 12:18 AM
I was Colonel Roy Mustang on Saturday and Sunday. I was also in the Masquerade, myself being the one that lit fire from my hand. I would really love any pictures, especially ones of the FMA people with Tracis if anyone has them. Thank you.

Inanna
03-28-2005, 12:38 AM
I didn't take a picture of it because I figured my camera wouldn't be able to take a good shot, but I'd love to see one of the Vash cosplayer that looked like he/she was passed out on the grass with a bottle in their hand right after the Masquerade got out. I thought that was a very amusing pose.

Inanna

Tenucha
03-28-2005, 02:01 AM
Did anyone take my picture?
I was the "Dark" Vash (as I was dubbed) on Friday and Saturday (I didn't attend Sun) and I was with my girlfriend who was Rikku from FFX on both days as well.

Or atleast I had spiky hair with Orange-to-yellow tinted glasses and my old Neo trench coat.

If so, I'd really like a look at 'em, considering I hat epics of me ^_^;

JawzDragon
03-30-2005, 10:34 PM
Jawzdragon: Hopefully you remember me taking pics of you. :) Some should be up tonight or tomorrow, and the ones of you and your masquerade prize (congrats!!) will be up soon!

Yes, I remember that! =D Of course, I'm horrible with faces, so I hadn't even realized who you were until much later, when my friend pointed out "OMG! EUROBEAT KING IS HERE! <3 <3 <3". XD; Had I known who you were when I saw you, I'd have simultaneously shaken your hand and glomped you. X3

(And I found the images in the gallery. WHEEE! Thank you again for taking pictures of me. =D)

Tenshi
03-31-2005, 11:30 AM
I'm looking for pictures of the Midori from Midori no Hibi. I made the costume for a friend and forgot to get any pictures of it >.<. So far I've only found one, and half of him is covered up by someone else.

So if you took pictures of a guy crossplaying as a girl with short green hair, a white shirt with "I <3 SEIJI" written on it, and a flesh-colored pleather tube around his legs, PLEASE let me know :).

Tenucha
04-02-2005, 12:37 PM
I'm looking for pictures of the Midori from Midori no Hibi. I made the costume for a friend and forgot to get any pictures of it >.<. So far I've only found one, and half of him is covered up by someone else.

So if you took pictures of a guy crossplaying as a girl with short green hair, a white shirt with "I <3 SEIJI" written on it, and a flesh-colored pleather tube around his legs, PLEASE let me know :).

Ya'know... I didn't see that character... Sounds like something you can't miss... But maybe I did? :P
The closest crossplay to that description I saw was the Dejiko (sp? sorry, I'm in my Digital Photography class :P)

Aknem
04-02-2005, 07:48 PM
I swear I thought more people besides Eurobeat King and my friends took photos of me on Sunday... but I've searched high and low in lots and lots of photo galleries... and I'm seemingly absent.

I was Kagura from Fruits Basket. Somebody please stroke my ego and have a photo of meeeeeee. T_T;;

Tenucha
04-11-2005, 07:46 PM
I swear I thought more people besides Eurobeat King and my friends took photos of me on Sunday... but I've searched high and low in lots and lots of photo galleries... and I'm seemingly absent.

I was Kagura from Fruits Basket. Somebody please stroke my ego and have a photo of meeeeeee. T_T;;

Same with me.
My girlfriend and I were mobbed with fellow antendees armed with cameras. I wasn't really cosplaying and got dubbed "Dark Vash" and my GF was FFX Rikku... HOWEVER I found 1 pic of me and Eurobeat King seemes to be the only one with photos of my girlfriend

akuma_no_mi
06-14-2005, 05:17 AM
Errr...whoah, I found this thread too late. O_O

On Friday, I was Gaara and my sister was Sasuke...and on Saturday we were Nami and Luffy (only One Piece cosplayers there that I know of).

And of course my youngest sister was Shuichi the whole weekend.

tidusgarcia
07-03-2005, 06:44 PM
i know i did take a pic of you i was gonna take a pic of your girl friend but i ran out film on. you were wearing an umbrella corp shirt right. well i will try to up load the pic as soon as possible if you wish for me to send it to u send me an email at tidusgarcia@yahoo.com

Sukaira
07-07-2005, 03:24 PM
How many people went to Anizona btw? I'm thinking of going, but I'm still so in love with Anime expo and how big it is...(and I can only go to one con a year)

Chibi Ice Wolf
07-10-2005, 11:56 PM
How many people went to Anizona btw? I'm thinking of going, but I'm still so in love with Anime expo and how big it is...(and I can only go to one con a year)

I think they stopped giving out badges at ~900 people. You should go! Sure AX is fun, but small cons have their charms. Waiting 5 minutes for your badge vs. 3 hours, getting to chat with the guests of honor casually, and finding your friends easily and running into people you know everywhere ^^

Citrakite
07-19-2005, 06:23 PM
Can't beleive I live right nearby in Mesa and completely forgot about Anizona this year. I was at Ax when som one saw my badge and asked so how was Anizona. Only then did I remember it was in the past April and I had missed it.

I remember taking a bus there would have taken two hours. For comparision It took me 2 hours to fly from Phoenix to LAX and take a train and then bus to Con in 2004. About same when I flew in to John wayne this time. If I go to Anizona I might as well crash nearby and save myself 8 hours of traveling back and forth. Sucks when you don't own a car.

Tenucha
08-05-2005, 02:42 AM
I think they stopped giving out badges at ~900 people. You should go! Sure AX is fun, but small cons have their charms. Waiting 5 minutes for your badge vs. 3 hours, getting to chat with the guests of honor casually, and finding your friends easily and running into people you know everywhere ^^

SOOO true!!
I saw people just chilling with Yoshitaka Amano... and he was just chillin at that bar thing right in the lobby!
I mean, I didn't get a change to see and say "Thanks" and all... I was volenteered... but yea. :P

AniZona had it's perks.
Hopefully it'll be crazy cool next year.

I head the stopped badges around 1000.
I know they were trying to cap at 800 but there were alot comiing in.