PDA

View Full Version : Skits at Katsucon 2003

Dahlia
01-07-2003, 03:10 PM
Just curious if anyone has plans for skits for Katsucon coming up in Feb. I was recruited for a skit planned but do to some unforeen complications we've been forced to postpone it till Otakon. ^_^o That being said I'm out on the market again, so if anybody needs players let me know. I've been cosplaying and performing in skits since Katsucon 4 back in 98'.

Giant Alucard
01-29-2003, 09:27 AM
im looking for a hellsing or kenshin group for a cosplay at katsu, are you interested in doing a character from one of those series.

MargauxZ
01-29-2003, 02:13 PM
Yupyupyup!!!!

Ranma Saotome
01-29-2003, 02:17 PM
I'm doing a skit, but I am not allowed to say what it is... Let's just say that you will all be amazed. :)

krystal1314
01-29-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Dahlia
Just curious if anyone has plans for skits for Katsucon coming up in Feb. I was recruited for a skit planned but do to some unforeen complications we've been forced to postpone it till Otakon. ^_^o That being said I'm out on the market again, so if anybody needs players let me know. I've been cosplaying and performing in skits since Katsucon 4 back in 98'.

Dahlia... you're our Edea for the FF8 Otakon group right? Do you have the costume done already? Maybe we could do something ^_^